Dermatitis?

Andy316

Has anything helped from the time of this post Motif? Im in same situation and dont know whats causing this.

Still no progress for me. It sucks so bad.
Uvb comb , nutrition , scalp massages, working on my neck and back tensions.

Absolutely nothing helps.

Nstocks

Ive been prescribed a steroid cream for “ intact dermatitis” on the head of my penis and whilst it worked for the duration of 7 days (the length of time the cream can be used for in one go) it has come back perhaps worse.

Not entirely convinced it’s dermatitis but if it is, are there any safer topicals to steroid creams, especially given where the problem area is

M

metabolizm

Ray would probably say that dermatitis is a symptom of hypothyroidism, and that improving thyroid function would be the fundamental solution.

Motif

Gday, hows it going from Australia

I developed dermatitis around my eyes and dandruff last May at age 29 never before have I developed it and been trying to get to the bottom of the cause ever since. Wondering if anyone has any further insight to help me take a new approach?

Firstly, I have tried:

• Topical retinol up to 100000IU per day
  • Vitamin b6 pyridoxine 10mg to 50mg per day
  • Penicillin
  • Aspirin
  • Vitamin K
  • Daily carrot salad
  • Eating liver once per week
  • Eating oysters twice per week
  • Tried grain free for over a month numerous times
  • Tried dairy free for a few weeks.
  • Tried cutting out the great lakes gelatin for a few weeks
  • Tried cutting out the coca cola
  • Tried progesterone
  • Tried thyroid
  • Spent more time in sun
  • Used Cypro 2mg a night for 12 weeks
  • Tried charcoal.
  • Tried changing macro ratios

The only thing that works is the cortisone cream 0.01% which I am aware is not good long term but the dermatitis develops and spreads rapidly around my eyes over night it will go from nothing to around my whole eye (both) with red blisters and I'm afraid to let it get out of control as it hurts and burns and if I put the cream on its almost totally disappeared through the night. I can tell when its coming on as the corner of my eyes starts to burn.

My diet is various but I keep the PUFA to around 5g per day and avoid gums etc.

Ive consumed:
cow milk (raw and proceeded) cheese (animal rennet only), eggs, coffee, black tea, sugar, coca cola (cane sugar only), prawns, oysters, liver, beef gelatine (from can), lamb, beef steakes, home made oj, potato, chicken breast, rice, apricots, peaches, watermelon, tomato's, lettuce, beet root, onion, garlic, lychees, grapes, corn, wheat, candy, chocolate, apple juice, butter, refined coconut oil, some palm oil, ice-cream, white fish, salt, white vinegar.

I was smoking cigarettes but stopped at the new year.

I avoid all additives, Ive used natural deodorant, tried no soap, tried no shampoo, tried no clothing detergent Ive lived in different countries in this time so its not my bed pillow or something.

Recently started using selsun blue to wash my hair which has been good for the scalp.

Im 67kgs 5'5 and fairly sedentary I eat 1500-2200 calories per day depending on what I'm doing.

I even looked up the natural healing and put vinegar on it but made in much more inflamed and very painful so I don't think its a fungal issue.

Doc thinks its from an allergen.

Im in a cycle of applying the the cortisone cream once then the dermatitis disappears then week later the dermatitis creeps back and I re apply the cream.

Im open to new idea's I ready to change tacts.. any insight is much appreciated.

Ben.
Were you able to fix this meanwhile ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals