Seborrheic Dermatitis + 1% ACV = Dilemma

Hey,

I've been having problems with seborrheic dermatitis in my mustache and in my beard.

So far, I have been applying 1% Apple Cider Vinegar with a spray bottle, right under my nose on my mustache and in my beard before bed.

Each time I do that, I have to cough a lot because of the Apple Cider Vinegar fumes.

I leave it then on my skin for the rest of the night and wash it off with a beard shampoo when I wake up.

Now, I have been reading reports that breathing in ACV could be dangerous for the lungs but at the same time, if I don't use it, my beard area becomes covered by seborrheic dermatitis immediately.

So what do I do now?

Risk my lungs or deal with seborrheic dermatitis?

Thanks in advance.

rawmeat

I doubt it would be any issue. Work on the systemic issue though over the band-aid solution.

jitsmonkey

If only life was as simple as that.
Simply start with a small dose say 5-10k iu per day for a week and see how you do with that
and then increase as needed. I've taken as much as 100k iu per day for weeks at a time
many have taken much more than that. Yes if you take hundreds of thousands for MONTHS at a time that will become problematic (possibly)J
Another testimony to the fact that nothing is simple or binary is you should also be supplementing D along side
I've seen it recommended 1:5-8 D:A
some would suggest you have blood work for D done first.
I have followed the 1:5-8 rule without bloodwork other than retrospectively and I've done fine but I'm just one fool.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
If only life was as simple as that.
Simply start with a small dose say 5-10k iu per day for a week and see how you do with that
and then increase as needed. I've taken as much as 100k iu per day for weeks at a time
many have taken much more than that. Yes if you take hundreds of thousands for MONTHS at a time that will become problematic (possibly)J
Another testimony to the fact that nothing is simple or binary is you should also be supplementing D along side
I've seen it recommended 1:5-8 D:A
some would suggest you have blood work for D done first.
I have followed the 1:5-8 rule without bloodwork other than retrospectively and I've done fine but I'm just one fool.

So is 10000 fine for now?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals