Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Nemo

More detail on autoimmune attacks caused by the vaxxes.

Jaclyn Hord is pointing out today that Bat Plague vaxxers will also develop autoimmunity to spike protein components. She specifically points to antiphospholipid syndrome, which produces acute respiratory distress.

She says it won't show up right away.

In June 2020, Hord did protein homology BLASTs to find out why spike proteins could be so detrimental to regulation of blood coagulation. She tweeted then that any vaccine that targeted the Covid spike protein could give us all an autoimmune cross reaction to our own S-protein regulating coagulation. She points out, "Protein S is partly homologous to other vitamin K-dependent plasma coagulation proteins, such as protein C and factors VII, IX, and X."

So from June 2020 vax scientists were warning that any vaccine that used any part of the spike protein as the antigen would cause blood clotting problems.

They knew all along.

Peatful

Nemo

Why is 3 'covid' hospitalization news?

It's just the start of the lie that only the unvaxxed are getting Covid, when really there's no difference in the wild Covid rates between the vaxxed and unvaxxed.

The difference is that the unvaxxed won't get ADE.

Sefton10

Christian Eriksen, one of the Danish players, had a cardiac arrest on the pitch during the game at Euro 2020 this afternoon. Thankfully he seems to have pulled through. Obviously people started speculating whether he had been vaccinated recently - Twitter shut down the search for “Ericksen vaccine”. I still can’t load tweets for it now. The suppression is literally in real time.

akgrrrl

Wow. a year ago David Wilcock said basically this, and that they knew the cure too, and that it was simple. So, crushing rights for the plebes, enacting more legislation, destroy the middle class everywhere and transfer of wealth to 1%, eliminate currencies for a global hightech system, and then this as the Final Solution.
Thankyou Nemo, for your committment on many threads this topic, with epic quality source materials.

P

Peatness

It's just the start of the lie that only the unvaxxed are getting Covid, when really there's no difference in the wild Covid rates between the vaxxed and unvaxxed.

The difference is that the unvaxxed won't get ADE.
My point exactly. Our government,UK, are busy looking for and inventing variants to delay ending lockdown. The aim is to ignore danger warnings and inject as many young people as possible. They are setting up unvaxed just as predicted.
Christian Eriksen, one of the Danish players, had a cardiac arrest on the pitch during the game at Euro 2020 this afternoon. Thankfully he seems to have pulled through. Obviously people started speculating whether he had been vaccinated recently - Twitter shut down the search for “Ericksen vaccine”. I still can’t load tweets for it now. The suppression is literally in real time.
Holy ......, keep us posted if you find anything.

Nemo

The incidence of myocarditis in young men who got the vax is 25x the normal rate.

We now know for sure that healthy young men are more likely to be killed by the vax than from Covid-19 from this alone, never mind ADE and autoimmune attacks and blood clotting and Mad Cow.

This data came out right as colleges started mandating the vax for young men on their campuses. Harvard medical school prof calls that a "colossal error in public health judgment". His own son got the mandate from the University of Chicago and he is fighting it:

View: https://twitter.com/heidegger79/status/1403630244351942657

Watch the worms squirm as we confront them with the evidence everywhere we can. Their days of being able to get away with lies about the adverse effects are over.

By the way, Dr. Peter Hotez, co-director of the Center For Vaccine Development at Texas Children's Hospital, has been out there in public lying egregiously about this reality.

Last edited:

Nemo

I noticed that. I was trying to do an advanced search on Jaclyn Hord's tweets on the prion domain and the advanced search function was completely shut down.

Missenger

So from June 2020 vax scientists were warning that any vaccine that used any part of the spike protein as the antigen would cause blood clotting problems.

They knew all along.
They think if they feign ignorance they can avoid being pegged for murder.

Jam

E3tNXAQWYAot3jP

-Luke-

His Inter teammate Arturo Vidal was also hospitalized shortly after getting "the shot".

P

Peatness

I think dr peat warned against streneous exercise post covid injections. I can't remember where he said this, it's possible it was during the last interview with danny roddy.

Rick K

Why is 3 'covid' hospitalization news?
Of course it's not news. One has to dig really deep to find this pathetic trivia to announce as if it has any meaning to anything. Three people...no, not that. Anything but that. Weeza all goin dah.

TheCalciumCad

I think dr peat warned against streneous exercise post covid injections. I can't remember where he said this, it's possible it was during the last interview with danny roddy.
Good luck to Spain then

Nemo

So we know Fleming is very concerned about spongiform encephalopathy and Lewy body caused dementia like Alzheimer's caused by the prion domain deliberately placed in the tip of both the wild and vax spike protein. His vax-protection protocol includes treatment to protect from vax-caused prion disease.

And I just posted a study showing that quinine and quinoline derivatives with a nitrogen side chain greatly delay brain prion damage.

An intelligent and funny guy I follow on twitter, OgySeeker, who is followed by a number of serious scientists, points out that the 2017 Johns Hopkins document, “The SPARS Pandemic 2025-2028”, talks about a vaccine that “accidentally” caused spongiform encephalopathy (aka “Mad Cow”) prion disease.

He also points out that beer and glyphosate accelerate prion disease. This claim got retweeted by a serious virologist.

He says glyphosate depletes good metals (copper) and accumulates heavy metals that promote prions. He says check Luc Montagnier if you don't believe him. If you got the vax, he wants you to avoid beer and glyphosate. He thinks hydroxychloroquine will work against prion disease. I'm not sure about that yet.

He quotes the National Library of Medicine (in France, I believe): “The RNA sequence of the vaccine as well as the spike protein target interaction were analyzed for the potential to convert RNA binding proteins TAR DNA binding protein (TDP-43) and Fused in Sarcoma (FUS) into their pathologic prion conformations,” and the Pfizer mRNA component “has specific sequences that may induce TDP-43 and FUS to fold into their pathologic prion confirmations.”

He points out TDP-43 is the protein believed to cause dementia, ALS and Alzheimer’s.

He links to a CBS bit on surviving a zombie apocalypse (see Jay Dyer on predictive programming). Then he gets into a conversation in French about the humanized mice studies where they all got Mad Cow in two weeks and admits he didn't post it because he didn't want to scare the public.

View: https://twitter.com/heidegger79/status/1401923778532331522

Hirri

But official statement says differently:
Denmark, like most countries that compete in the tournament, has refused to vaccinate its players before it is their age group, although some have been inoculated in the countries where they compete with their respective clubs
“He did not have Covid and was not vaccinated either," Marotta added.

Nemo

Doctor talks about the herpes/shingles outbreaks in vaxxed people. Apparently Bell's palsy is caused by dormant herpes reemerging.

She says it's because your immune system is so "distracted" by the vax, but really it's because it's disabled/"reprogrammed" by the vax. I've posted elsewhere that leaves you vulnerable to all kinds of diseases, including endotoxin diseases like Black Plague.

View: https://twitter.com/heidegger79/status/1403990520796491776

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals