Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Nemo

As we contemplate what life will be like in the U.S. with only 78 million people, this doctor explains why the vax will cause not only prion diseases like Lou Gehrig's disease, but also every autoimmune disease you can think of (because they made sure of that by sticking protein sequences similar to many of our organs in the spike protein):

View: https://twitter.com/heidegger79/status/1404142608818057217

Nemo

But official statement says differently:
Denmark, like most countries that compete in the tournament, has refused to vaccinate its players before it is their age group, although some have been inoculated in the countries where they compete with their respective clubs
“He did not have Covid and was not vaccinated either," Marotta added.

Except the team doctor already said the entire team had been vaxxed.

Recognize a propaganda cover-up when you see one, Hirri. Stop being a moonie.

It's the refusal of moonies like you to stop being a moonie that created this problem in the first place.

-Luke-

German pro basketball player and former NBA player Paul Zipser had to undergo emergency surgery for a brain hemorrhage.

According to this source he had the J&J vaccine ( source in German).

Die Diagnostik ins Rollen brachte am Samstag nach der Ludwigsburg-Partie Dr. Sebastian Torka. Zipsers Schwindel-Symptome, die morgens zusätzlich eintraten, ließen das Ärzteteam um den Bayern-Mannschaftsarzt hellhörig werden, da sie wussten, dass der Heidelberger mit dem Vakzin von Johnson und Johnson gegen Corona geimpft worden war.
The "Frankfurter Rundschau" (FR) is a left newspaper by the way.

Nemo

German pro basketball player and former NBA player Paul Zipser had to undergo emergency surgery for a brain hemorrhage.

According to this source he had the J&J vaccine ( source in German).

The "Frankfurter Rundschau" (FR) is a left newspaper by the way.

Watch all the vaxxers emerge and argue he didn't really get vaxxed.

They will be arguing their favorite dead stars didn't really get vaxxed till we're down to too few sports heroes to stage a game.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

They will be arguing their favorite dead stars didn't really get vaxxed till we're down to too few sports heroes to stage a game.
Speaking of not having enough players for sports. Apparently corporations are preparing to lose a bunch of workers and getting succession plans in place.

belcanto

Belcanto, I hope your friend has had her Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D levels checked. From the symptoms it sounds like she is massively deficient in both. She was probably deficient before the vaccine, but the effects of the vaccine have compounded the problem and now severe neurological symptoms are experienced. Despite what her doctor may prescribe, suggest to her that she immediately begins supplementing with B12 and D3.
Hi Forsythia,

Thanks - I did suggest that she take B vitamins, like B6 and benfotiamine, for her nerves; she took it into consideration, so to speak. She rides horses, so she may have better D than the average bear. She's still not able to ride them right now, though. :(

Nemo

Speaking of not having enough players for sports. Apparently corporations are preparing to lose a bunch of workers and getting succession plans in place.

That got us talking around here about what to expect if that's what big corporation CEOs have been told to expect.

Will there be an auto industry if tens of millions of used cars are suddenly available? What happens to the housing industry? What happens to banking when half their loans go bad?

Nothing will remain the same.

Progesterone

As we contemplate what life will be like in the U.S. with only 78 million people, this doctor explains why the vax will cause not only prion diseases like Lou Gehrig's disease, but also every autoimmune disease you can think of (because they made sure of that by sticking protein sequences similar to many of our organs in the spike protein):

View: https://twitter.com/heidegger79/status/1404142608818057217

Why is she smiling talking about this... kinda weird

akgrrrl

That got us talking around here about what to expect if that's what big corporation CEOs have been told to expect.

Will there be an auto industry if tens of millions of used cars are suddenly available? What happens to the housing industry? What happens to banking when half their loans go bad?

Nothing will remain the same.
Indeed, corporations are making big changes as we speak. I went with a plumber to his source for wholesale parts and overheard the boss say that Delta just sent notices that hundreds of faucet/tub/shower models are eliminated, and a short list of core items 6weeks out for delivery.

akgrrrl

They will be arguing their favorite dead stars didn't really get vaxxed till we're down to too few sports heroes to stage a
Maybe humans will evolve instead of devolving to playing children's ball games as a life path.

P

Peatness

She is smiling because she is horrified and can’t imagine in God’s name why anyone could say these injections are ‘safe and effective.’ She is smiling because she has been warning about the dangers of vaccines for decades but until now most people have ignored her message because the damage was not happening to them. She is smiling because her life’s work, finally, is being vindicated. She is smiling because she spends a great deal of time in the sun without sunglasses or sunscreen and has perfect eyesight at her age. She is smiling because she knows she has done her bit to save humanity. I am grateful for her work.

Mito

Christian Eriksen, one of the Danish players, had a cardiac arrest on the pitch during the game at Euro 2020 this afternoon. Thankfully he seems to have pulled through. Obviously people started speculating whether he had been vaccinated recently - Twitter shut down the search for “Ericksen vaccine”. I still can’t load tweets for it now. The suppression is literally in real time.
He was not vaccinated according to team doctor.

Birdie

You got me to look at the video. I saw the "smile" at the end. I thought it was a different kind of smile. Not sure I can describe it, but more like she is used to smiling and just did a little of her habitual along with a slight roll of her eyes. Not a laughing whoop it up smile. That's what I got.

Nemo

He was not vaccinated according to team doctor.

Alex Berenson explains that you aren't considered "fully vaxxed" until two weeks after the vax or something. He believes Eriksen was vaxxed less than two weeks ago and so they are hiding his vax status behind a technicality.

Nemo

Evan Morud of Kenmore was diagnosed with myopericarditis, an inflammation of the heart and surrounding tissue, by doctors at the UW Medicine Northwest Campus. He quickly developed the condition just days after receiving the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals