Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

charlie

The Law & Order Admin

tankasnowgod

Figured it would be good to have a thread for covid vaccine reactions since we had one on deaths.

You know, on top of being radically experimental unapproved drugs, it's possible some of these reactions are due to the way they are being administered.

Getting a shot in the outdoors and/or your car isn't as climate controlled as your standard doctor's office. Higher risk of needle contamination?

charlie

The Law & Order Admin

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
It's a Facebook link, a female cannot stop violently shaking. Mom reports it started 4 hours after injection.

gaze

I've been reading reddit stories of people taking the vaccine, and I honestly can't tell if these accounts are bots, paid shills, or just lack any cirtical thinking whatsoever.

It will be something like "Last night I got moderna 2nd shot. I woke up at 2 am with a pounding headache and chills so bad that I couldn't get wram no matter what I wore. My entire body ached and I was having INTENSE heart palpitations and I was dizzy when I tried to walk to get water and I felt like I was dieing. But Im so grateful for this vaccine and I know its worth it cause now Im immune from ending up on a ventilator."

It's just sad how much people are taught to mistrust their own bodies. If you feel bad, then your taught that its a good thing long term. If you feel good, your taught that your living on borrowed time and you have to take the vaccine for safety. We're living in the upside down

Perry Staltic

It will be something like "Last night I got moderna 2nd shot. I woke up at 2 am with a pounding headache and chills so bad that I couldn't get wram no matter what I wore. My entire body ached and I was having INTENSE heart palpitations and I was dizzy when I tried to walk to get water and I felt like I was dieing. But Im so grateful for this vaccine and I know its worth it cause now Im immune from ending up on a ventilator."

This reflects the terror the medical establishment has inflicted on the public with their ritual intubations. I've heard this same sentiment expressed by others. People think it's solely due to the virus.

dfspcc20

My mom (mid-70s) couldn't lift her arm for almost a week due to it being so sore after the 2nd shot.

dfspcc20

You know, on top of being radically experimental unapproved drugs, it's possible some of these reactions are due to the way they are being administered.

Getting a shot in the outdoors and/or your car isn't as climate controlled as your standard doctor's office. Higher risk of needle contamination?

Maybe someone here is more knowledgeable, and it probably varies by location, but are there actual nurses/doctors/paramedics administering the shots? Or is it just random volunteers?

"Following the administration of the vaccine and during observation onsite, a 'limited number' of adverse reactions to the vaccine occurred..."

Well it wasn't an unlimited number. We're just telling people the facts, just giving them the relevant information. We could've said less than an infinite number of adverse reactions occurred but thought that would be too mathematical for the folks.

"...the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) said patients experienced symptoms like nausea and dizziness. Nine of them were treated on-site with juice and water."

Hey, uh, I feel like I'm about to pass out! Can I get some help?

Give him a juice box and tell him to get out of here! Before he scares the folks in line! Actually, you know what, throw a juice box in that alley over there and tell him to go get it. These schlubs thinking they deserve a juice box just because they think they're having a stroke.. Alright, ya know, whaddaya want, for us to put the straw in for you too just because "Ooooh my hands are shaking too much to think I can do it myself wah wah wah"?! The CDC has said plenty of times that the hope of getting some juice is enough for you to administer the juice yourself after we throw it in the alley, and that big strong team players enjoy their juice boxes gratefully! So get your #!$&in' juice box and get outta here!

Arnold Grape

"Following the administration of the vaccine and during observation onsite, a 'limited number' of adverse reactions to the vaccine occurred..."

Well it wasn't an unlimited number. We're just telling people the facts, just giving them the relevant information. We could've said less than an infinite number of adverse reactions occurred but thought that would be too mathematical for the folks.

"...the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) said patients experienced symptoms like nausea and dizziness. Nine of them were treated on-site with juice and water."

Hey, uh, I feel like I'm about to pass out! Can I get some help?

Give him a juice box and tell him to get out of here! Before he scares the folks in line! Actually, you know what, throw a juice box in that alley over there and tell him to go get it. These schlubs thinking they deserve a juice box just because they think they're having a stroke.. Alright, ya know, whaddaya want, for us to put the straw in for you too just because "Ooooh my hands are shaking too much to think I can do it myself wah wah wah"?! The CDC has said plenty of times that the hope of getting some juice is enough for you to administer the juice yourself after we throw it in the alley, and that big strong team players enjoy their juice boxes gratefully! So get your #!$&in' juice box and get outta here!
Lol — this is the response the Red Cross issues after blood draw. At any rate, my father had the second (Moderna) shot and said he would never take another vaccine in his lifetime. The symptoms hit after approximately 24 hours

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
At any rate, my father had the second (Moderna) shot and said he would never take another vaccine in his lifetime. The symptoms hit after approximately 24 hours
Oh man. :( Hope he is doing better. What were his symptoms?

Hugh Johnson

I (46F) got my 2nd dose on Jan 30th. My husband (48M) tested positive on April 2. He had symptoms a couple of days before he tested. So he's now on day 10 of covid he still feels like crap and I'm doing fine. I get tested everyday @ work and I'm still testing negative. Get the vaccine people. It really works. Yes the second shot sucks but I was sick for only 2 days from it. My husband is still sick 10 days and counting. Please get vaccinated.
How would she know it's working? The epistemology of the general public is completely insane.

Arnold Grape

Oh man. :( Hope he is doing better. What were his symptoms?
Thank you — he described the symptoms as resembling those of a bad flu (or COVID-like) after the first 24 hours. My mother did not like it, either. Her symptoms after the second vaccination were far more mild by comparison.

LucyL

3 co-workers missed work yesterday because they were feeling so poorly after their second shots. At least one is back today.