Gavin Newsom Had Major Adverse Reaction to Moderna Booster Shot?

Mito

“This weekend, I received information from a source with knowledge of California Governor Gavin Newsom’s health condition. He reportedly developed symptoms of Bell’s Palsy immediately after getting injected with the Moderna Covid-19 booster shot and has had trouble speaking coherently. We have sought another source to corroborate before reporting but were unable to get that confirmation until two more reports surfaced today.

The first source is inexplicably “down” as of the writing of this article. Children’s Health Defense, which has been a reliable source for Covid-related news, started experiencing problems with their website shortly after publishing the article below. The other source is Steve Kirsch’s Substack, also published below, which may be receiving his information from the same source that reached out to me as the information is quite similar.

Meanwhile, the Governor’s staff is playing it all close to the vest, claiming that he has “family obligations” that apparently popped up immediately after his injection on October 27. Within two days, he canceled his trip to COP26. As an extremely vocal climate change activist, one would think rubbing elbows with other activists worldwide would make it a “must go” for him regardless of the “family obligations.”

Whether it’s Bell’s Palsy or something else, it seems to be tied to the booster shot. All of his plans changed immediately after getting injected and he hasn’t been seen in public ever since. Both his wife and his staff are screaming about conspiracy theories and acting like it’s perfectly natural for a narcissist like Newsom to be out of the public eye for two weeks.

We hope this story stays up. Whatever took down the Children’s Health Defense website will likely target us after this story is published. Please be sure to share widely to get the word out before the powers-that-be pull the plug on it. Here are the articles by CHD and Kirsch…”

rothko

i wish i could feel bad for him. but gavin newsome is disgusting. real life version of patrick bateman -- and he seems to embrace it. would be legitimately crazy if he was perminantly paralyzed or facial paralysis and had to go back into public square. maybe they would kill him w a bus as to not have to admit it -- just idle thoughts

Kram

i wish i could feel bad for him. but gavin newsome is disgusting. real life version of patrick bateman -- and he seems to embrace it. would be legitimately crazy if he was perminantly paralyzed or facial paralysis and had to go back into public square. maybe they would kill him w a bus as to not have to admit it -- just idle thoughts
Yeah, I don't like wishing bad things on people but some of these politicians are pure evil. By suppressing information on early treatment and other therapeutics in the name of greed and politics, they have literally killed thousands of people the last year and a half.

If he didn't have an adverse reaction, surely he'd make a public appearance tomorrow to put these rumors to rest.

hei

Could be a sham and he'll pop up perfectly fine to make fun of the doomsayers.

tankasnowgod

Meanwhile, the Governor’s staff is playing it all close to the vest, claiming that he has “family obligations” that apparently popped up immediately after his injection on October 27.
That should be insanely easy to check. Just see if he has reservations at French Laundry.

tankasnowgod

Without wishing any ill on the man, there would be a sort of "divine justice" that would come from one of the biggest vaccine pushers suffering a serious and very visible side effect. If Pretty Boy Newsom has to venture out into public and give his first speech post booster, and half his face is paralyzed..... That could jar a lot of people awake.

I'm still shocked at the idea that he may have taken an actual vaccine. I figured he was savvy enough to do a sham injection, like I imagine most famous people do, and especially the pandemic pushers in government. And to choose Moderna, the absolute worst of the worst to boot....

yerrag

Without wishing any ill on the man, there would be a sort of "divine justice" that would come from one of the biggest vaccine pushers suffering a serious and very visible side effect. If Pretty Boy Newsom has to venture out into public and give his first speech post booster, and half his face is paralyzed..... That could jar a lot of people awake.

I'm still shocked at the idea that he may have taken an actual vaccine. I figured he was savvy enough to do a sham injection, like I imagine most famous people do, and especially the pandemic pushers in government. And to choose Moderna, the absolute worst of the worst to boot....
He was basking in the invincible glow of impunity after cheating his way out of the recall election.

yerrag

Just as Scarface does.

AdoTintor

It really is difficult imagine that he is a uninformed influencer. He surely must understand the basic political plan and he is defintely committed to his role in that. Perhaps he dismissed side-effects and did not get a bad reaction from the first round? He may become a more effective liar when he only has half his face to worry about.

AdoTintor

if it is true then it shows a lack of care from the informed influencers to let their golden boy do something so reckless. Can't they run this thing properly?

AdoTintor

It is difficult to fathom it all. I think they aren't formally putting in a plan to protect the politicians with placebos (re Australian minister with problems too) - they don't like to impliment something that could be easily exposed. They just expect their influencers to understand the risks and sort it out for themselves - and Newsome is just so stupid+bravado complex boosted by his electoral win.

Angel45

Could be a sham and he'll pop up perfectly fine to make fun of the doomsayers.
He was photographed at a wedding. I think he's just fine and whoever gave the info about him being sick might of done it to make fools out of people who have real concerns. Now nobody will believe them now....mission accomplished.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals