Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Aad

Just as I suspected. Moderna and Pfizer vaccines only 'work' for 6 months. People need to be vaccinated at least two times a year!! Crazy!

Attakai

Family member in her 20's got the astrazeneca vaccine. Felt the worst she had ever felt in her life for about 3 days. 2 Weeks later she still has pain and aches in her legs that hasn't gone away.

cgh4444

Just as I suspected. Moderna and Pfizer vaccines only 'work' for 6 months. People need to be vaccinated at least two times a year!! Crazy!

Yep coulda seen it coming from a mile away. Just wait til all the “variants” start popping up and we of course “need” more top up vaccines for all those variants.

tankasnowgod

This is just Pfizer and Moderna marketing hype. In truth, there's no proof they work at all.

Anthony Colpo brought my attention to Peter Doshi's criticisms of the Pfizer data-

Doshi brings up several concerns, but the two biggest-

1. If "suspected" Covid cases are included in the analysis, the efficacy rate drops from 95% to 19-29%. Both well below the 50% efficacy needed for EUA.
2. The additional 250 cases ejected from the vaccine group. With only 170 cases of "confirmed" Covid in the trials, this is more than enough to eliminate the apparent efficacy of the shot, and even make it more likely to be diagnosed with Covid in the vaccine group.

Beyond all that..... it's just surreal that companies in the drug industry can admit that their products aren't as effective as people think, in an effort to generate MORE sales. Bonkers.

Aad

The archbishop of Santiago de Chile received the 2nd dose of the Sinuvac (Chinese garbage vaccine) on 11 march 2021. He got COVID-19 anyway a week ago and he's now fighting for his life in the hospital.

Giraffe

Anthony Colpo brought my attention to Peter Doshi's criticisms of the Pfizer data-
Doshi's papers are also diskussed here:

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
a friend of my wife's is in her mid 70s and got the Pfizer vaccine. Second jab made her very ill for 3 or 4 days, then for 6 weeks she has had no energy and has felt run down and sick but she is slowly getting better.

She didn't have any major pre-existing issues that I am aware of.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Husband ate lunch with his friend the other day. Friend had just gotten J&J shot that morning - felt fine. Next day he awoke with 103 degree fever and O2 saturation in the mid-80's! Almost went to the ER but slowly started feeling better. This is not a "little" fever, and O2 sat in 80's is dangerous if it persists.
I'll report further if we hear more from him.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals