Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

TheDogsDid-It!

Forum Supporter
I didn't want to get vaxed, but my daughter was diagnosed stage 4 cancer at the time Covid hit, and live in another state, so she feared me flying to see her. It was important to be with her, so it was her request that I did so. I had a bad reaction with itching (full body), so my doctor wanted to test to see if I had antibodies and might be able to avoid a second shot. The lab report came back saying I not only was no longer in menopause, but had a gene mutation that was unknown variant, and DNA testing recommended. Here's the copy/paste of that lab report:

Based on the mass-spectrometric data, a rare heterozygous IGF-1
variant was detected in this specimen. The level of this variant was
not included in the reported IGF-1 result above, which explains a
potentially lower than expected value. The level of the variant is
expected to be the same as the value reported for the Wild Type IGF-1
protein. The clinical significance of this IGF-1 variant remains
unknown. Additional DNA sequencing is recommended to confirm the
presence of the variant.

I get quarterly labs and since the above warning, it seems my IGF-1 is back to normal (170), or the lab just stopped printing that warning on my lab reports???

J.R.K

I didn't want to get vaxed, but my daughter was diagnosed stage 4 cancer at the time Covid hit, and live in another state, so she feared me flying to see her. It was important to be with her, so it was her request that I did so. I had a bad reaction with itching (full body), so my doctor wanted to test to see if I had antibodies and might be able to avoid a second shot. The lab report came back saying I not only was no longer in menopause, but had a gene mutation that was unknown variant, and DNA testing recommended. Here's the copy/paste of that lab report:

Based on the mass-spectrometric data, a rare heterozygous IGF-1
variant was detected in this specimen. The level of this variant was
not included in the reported IGF-1 result above, which explains a
potentially lower than expected value. The level of the variant is
expected to be the same as the value reported for the Wild Type IGF-1
protein. The clinical significance of this IGF-1 variant remains
unknown. Additional DNA sequencing is recommended to confirm the
presence of the variant.

I get quarterly labs and since the above warning, it seems my IGF-1 is back to normal (170), or the lab just stopped printing that warning on my lab reports???
I am so sorry to hear about this @AndyVT, I think if it were me I might check with the FLCCC website and look into their protocols. Perhaps reach out to Dr Pierre Kory, he seems to be getting some good results with the protocols that he works with. But he admits each case is different and requires a different approach. But it is a place to start.

I hope this helps somewhat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals