Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

David PS

This latest video from Dr McMillan suggests that the excess deaths are going to continue, and dare I say that the numbers will increase in the future. Whether or not your vaccinated, you are at about the same risk as the vaccinated.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_glZcWy_BA0

AS you can see, not having been vaccinated is not much of an advantage.

1702417647830.png

This latest video from Dr McMillan suggests that the excess deaths are going to continue, and dare I say that the numbers will increase in the future. Whether or not your vaccinated, you are at about the same risk as the vaccinated.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_glZcWy_BA0

AS you can see, not having been vaccinated is not much of an advantage.

View attachment 59286

Without time to watch this why would outcomes be the same, from shedding?

David PS

Without time to watch this why would outcomes be the same, from shedding?

I think it is best to watch the video and/or read the paper.

The excess deaths continue and I am waiting for a shortfall of deaths to begin.

Peatress

I will keep the expletives to myself

"So, where does this leave us? While a definitive link between Covid and heart issues remains elusive, the pandemic has undoubtedly heightened awareness of potential cardiac risks, especially among athletes. The vaccines, however, pose a significantly lower risk and remain crucial in our fight against the virus."

J.R.K

I think it is best to watch the video and/or read the paper.

The excess deaths continue and I am waiting for a shortfall of deaths to begin.
I think that Dr McMillan is looking at a very real possibility for COVID-19 as well as the gene therapies based experimental vaccines, given that seventy nine percent of the spike protein has human homology and that once in the bloodstream can draw in various other proteins and enzymes such as ACE 2 and furin once a T cell attacks it and calls on B cells to create antibodies to it the potential for the body to no longer recognize these various proteins and enzyme as self can set in motion the autoimmune responses. He identifies the increases in Diabetes mellitus as an example, and the risk grows with each subsequent infection particularly in the areas with high levels of vaccination because of poor quality vaccines we do not acquire sterilizing immunity so we cannot achieve herd immunity, therefore the virus remains in circulation.
We might be waiting awhile for a shortfall in deaths to occur.
Perhaps the influx of immigrants might provide the necessary increase in unvaccinated with natural immunity to tip the balance so that we might achieve the herd immunity if we include this a screening requirement. This last idea is my own.

J.R.K

I will keep the expletives to myself

"So, where does this leave us? While a definitive link between Covid and heart issues remains elusive, the pandemic has undoubtedly heightened awareness of potential cardiac risks, especially among athletes. The vaccines, however, pose a significantly lower risk and remain crucial in our fight against the virus."
I cannot remember where I read this but I definitely recall that DARPA classified the spike protein as a bio weapon due to its ability to cause heart inflammation and one other issue that evades me currently. This I believe was back in 2001. But I cannot recall again where I read it.

Beatrix_

Prenatal Exposure to COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 Induces Autism-Like Behaviors in Male Neonatal Rats: Insights into WNT and BDNF Signaling Perturbations
Neurochemical Research Original Paper Open access
Published: 10 January 2024

Abstract
The COVID-19 pandemic catalyzed the swift development and distribution of mRNA vaccines, including BNT162b2, to address the disease. Concerns have arisen about the potential neurodevelopmental implications of these vaccines, especially in susceptible groups such as pregnant women and their offspring. This study aimed to investigate the gene expression of WNT, brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) levels, specific cytokines, m-TOR expression, neuropathology, and autism-related neurobehavioral outcomes in a rat model. Pregnant rats received the COVID-19 mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine during gestation. Subsequent evaluations on male and female offspring included autism-like behaviors, neuronal counts, and motor performance. Molecular techniques were applied to quantify WNT and m-TOR gene expressions, BDNF levels, and specific cytokines in brain tissue samples. The findings were then contextualized within the extant literature to identify potential mechanisms. Our findings reveal that the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine significantly alters WNT gene expression and BDNF levels in both male and female rats, suggesting a profound impact on key neurodevelopmental pathways. Notably, male rats exhibited pronounced autism-like behaviors, characterized by a marked reduction in social interaction and repetitive patterns of behavior. Furthermore, there was a substantial decrease in neuronal counts in critical brain regions, indicating potential neurodegeneration or altered neurodevelopment. Male rats also demonstrated impaired motor performance, evidenced by reduced coordination and agility. Our research provides insights into the effects of the COVID-19 mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine on WNT gene expression, BDNF levels, and certain neurodevelopmental markers in a rat model. More extensive studies are needed to confirm these observations in humans and to explore the exact mechanisms. A comprehensive understanding of the risks and rewards of COVID-19 vaccination, especially during pregnancy, remains essential.

J.R.K

Prenatal Exposure to COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 Induces Autism-Like Behaviors in Male Neonatal Rats: Insights into WNT and BDNF Signaling Perturbations
Neurochemical Research Original Paper Open access
Published: 10 January 2024

Abstract
The COVID-19 pandemic catalyzed the swift development and distribution of mRNA vaccines, including BNT162b2, to address the disease. Concerns have arisen about the potential neurodevelopmental implications of these vaccines, especially in susceptible groups such as pregnant women and their offspring. This study aimed to investigate the gene expression of WNT, brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) levels, specific cytokines, m-TOR expression, neuropathology, and autism-related neurobehavioral outcomes in a rat model. Pregnant rats received the COVID-19 mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine during gestation. Subsequent evaluations on male and female offspring included autism-like behaviors, neuronal counts, and motor performance. Molecular techniques were applied to quantify WNT and m-TOR gene expressions, BDNF levels, and specific cytokines in brain tissue samples. The findings were then contextualized within the extant literature to identify potential mechanisms. Our findings reveal that the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine significantly alters WNT gene expression and BDNF levels in both male and female rats, suggesting a profound impact on key neurodevelopmental pathways. Notably, male rats exhibited pronounced autism-like behaviors, characterized by a marked reduction in social interaction and repetitive patterns of behavior. Furthermore, there was a substantial decrease in neuronal counts in critical brain regions, indicating potential neurodegeneration or altered neurodevelopment. Male rats also demonstrated impaired motor performance, evidenced by reduced coordination and agility. Our research provides insights into the effects of the COVID-19 mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine on WNT gene expression, BDNF levels, and certain neurodevelopmental markers in a rat model. More extensive studies are needed to confirm these observations in humans and to explore the exact mechanisms. A comprehensive understanding of the risks and rewards of COVID-19 vaccination, especially during pregnancy, remains essential.
The method of damage was not investigated, it could be the spike protein, if the lipid nanoparticle is positively charged that lipid nanoparticle has also been shown to be able to alter the RNA of the mRNA within the vials themselves, depending upon the zeta potential a positive charged lipid nanoparticle will be able to enter and leave freely the womb as well as the developing fetus affecting potentially altering the DNA and RNA development throughout the entire gestation period. The potential for a vast array of developmental issues is limitless not only for the affected child but also for the child’s progeny and the subsequent child’s progeny as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals