Gavin Newsom Had Major Adverse Reaction to Moderna Booster Shot?

rothko

I'm still shocked at the idea that he may have taken an actual vaccine. I figured he was savvy enough to do a sham injection, like I imagine most famous people do, and especially the pandemic pushers in government. And to choose Moderna, the absolute worst of the worst to boot....
This may not be truly 100%. But I am telling you these people believe in this stuff. They are so invested in it be true/working. They are taking the real thing mostly. Maybe some are taking saline shots, or saline shots for boosters to pump up morale. But they are taking it, be assured. Thats probably the one bright side.

tankasnowgod

This may not be truly 100%. But I am telling you these people believe in this stuff. They are so invested in it be true/working. They are taking the real thing mostly. Maybe some are taking saline shots, or saline shots for boosters to pump up morale. But they are taking it, be assured. Thats probably the one bright side.
How do you know this? Are you a personal assistant to Gavin Newsom? Did you work directly for Fauci? Did you read Bill De Blassio's diary?

I think Gavin knows it's a hoax. Why would he "risk" his family's life by dining at French Laundry during a "protective" lockdown? Why would Pelosi put her life in "grave danger" to get her hair done? They wouldn't, if any of this was "real," or anywhere near the fear level they have been pumping going on 2 years now.

Remember, Newsom tweeted out a picture of a bottle of Saline solution with the the word "Hope" right around the time the demonvax was about to get EUA. Lindsey Williams (and others) have said that the elite will always tell you what they are doing. That may have been one of the ways the lower level pandemic pushers like Newsom told you "Hey, we aren't taking this junk."

Last edited:

David PS

CiggyTardust

if it is true then it shows a lack of care from the informed influencers to let their golden boy do something so reckless. Can't they run this thing properly?
We are living through a period of managed decline. As the system is largely built on a foundation of untruth, it lacks Logos and consequently will continue to break down into chaos and dissolution. It's inevitable. Their biggest weakness is their blindness and arrogance which prevents them from seeing this...

rothko

How do you know this? Are you a personal assistant to Gavin Newsom? Did you work directly for Fauci? Did you read Bill De Blassio's diary?

I think Gavin knows it's a hoax. Why would he "risk" his family's life by dining at French Laundry during a "protective" lockdown? Why would Pelosi put her life in "grave danger" to get her hair done? They wouldn't, if any of this was "real," or anywhere near the fear level they have been pumping going on 2 years now.

Remember, Newsom tweeted out a picture of a bottle of Saline solution with the the word "Hope" right around the time the demonvax was about to get EUA. Lindsey Williams (and others) have said that the elite will always tell you what they are doing. That may have been one of the ways the lower level pandemic pushers like Newsom told you "Hey, we aren't taking this junk."
I know a lot millionaires and billionaires because of where i live. i dont know any politicians. I am just saying they believe in this stuff -- the vaccines. now the lockdowns are totally different. those are for you and not them. but these are two different things. one is a big inconvience, the other is a technology that is baked into transhumanist framework. you dont have to believe me. Im just spreading my view. its not helpful to understand the situation as they arent taking these shots but giving them. i think they are. obviously i dont know in every case, or can prove any. but from personal experience, they believe it. maybe the politicians dont, not sure, but the rich do.

tankasnowgod

I know a lot millionaires and billionaires because of where i live. i dont know any politicians.
Ah. So, are any of the millionaires and billionaires you know running this very obviously fake pandemic? Because Newsom has a role in that. If they aren't in on the operation, or profiting off of it like Gates, then they are a different class.
I am just saying they believe in this stuff -- the vaccines.
If they are outside of the operation, I believe you. A lot of people beLIEve in the demonvax.
now the lockdowns are totally different. those are for you and not them. but these are two different things. one is a big inconvience, the other is a technology that is baked into transhumanist framework. you dont have to believe me. Im just spreading my view. its not helpful to understand the situation as they arent taking these shots but giving them. i think they are. obviously i dont know in every case, or can prove any. but from personal experience, they believe it. maybe the politicians dont, not sure, but the rich do.
Well, I was speaking in regards to Newsom, who is very much a politician. He is the Governor of California, after all, and also nephew of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

rothko

Well, I was speaking in regards to Newsom, who is very much a politician. He is the Governor of California, after all, and also nephew of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.
i know -- lol i know who gavin newsom is. i said maybe they are not taking it. but i think at least, it is uncertain if they are or aren't taking it. except in those cases where they video it and dont plunge lol

Lysander

Apparently he's fine and made an appearance at the 2021 California Economic Summit

Birdie

Looks and sounds like he's been sick with somethiing. A "breakthrough case" no doubt, and think how much worse it would have been if he hadn't fortuitously gotten the booster right before he fell ill. :crazy:
I agree about his talk at the Calif Economic Summit. I watched just a little. All I could take.His voice is gravelly and looks like he's putting forth an effort but doesn't have his usual stamina. He looks pale.