Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Missenger

He does seem dishonest. Criminal activity 15 years ago is one thing, a few years ago is another.
The most confusing part is that he got charged over un-explicit undisclosed information, a lot of the story and the charges don't make much sense beyond him just collecting a payment while trashing low-carb diets saying they caused heart inflammation. Probably just an easy target more than anything else by the establishment.

Hugh Johnson

The most confusing part is that he got charged over un-explicit undisclosed information, a lot of the story and the charges don't make much sense beyond him just collecting a payment while trashing low-carb diets saying they caused heart inflammation. Probably just an easy target more than anything else by the establishment.
I think you are mixing topics here, I could be wrong. The charges were old, and he billed people for testing he had not done. The paper he published was in no way possible, so he faked it. The conviction was from stiff he did 2004 or so, that redacted paper was from 2019 or so. I am interpreting your post suggesting a conspiracy, but I am not seeing it.

Nemo

Berenson is reporting the short-lived Pfizer vaccine "trials" showed a possible signal for psychiatric effects, which Pfizer discounted.

The terms suicide, suicidal, ideation, psychotic, psychosis, hallucination, depersonalization have appeared in VAERS only 818 times for billions of doses of vaccines over 30 years.

Now he points out these terms have shown up 710 times in the past six months for the Covid vaxxes, for which there is a huge backlog of reports not yet in the system.

Here are two of the actual VAERS reports for the Moderna shots.

A Kentucky teen hallucinates, passes out, and has a car accident the day of his second shot; a California man has intense headaches and becomes suicidal after his second.

View: https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1403437844534861830

Nemo

"The results of this study showed that although people in all 6 groups lost weight, the low-carb diet resulted in a significant increase in cardiovascular risks, and the highest amount of people gaining weight after they stopped the diet."
Seems reasonable.

Three of the authors work at Fleming’s medical imaging company in California, one is a deceased psychologist from Iowa, another is a pediatric nutritionist from New York and one is a Kellogg’s employee from Illinois. How this group was able to run a 12-month diet trial in 120 subjects is something of a mystery.
Not so much.

"All 120 participants stayed in the study for a full year and more. The participants all had a very high BMI (average >40), had to follow a caloric restrictive diet (1500 calories), and exercise three times a week. The perfect adherence – with no loss of participants even at the 70 week follow up data point – raises questions. Often, many participants drop out of these types of study because they move, become pregnant, become ill, etc."
Definitely not reasonable. There is no way this would happen.

He does seem dishonest. Criminal activity 15 years ago is one thing, a few years ago is another.

He seems to me much like Ray Peat, someone who challenges Big Pharma's big profits. Apparently you are unaware of the steady stream of attacks on any doctor or scientist who has challenged the official narrative on Covid-19, including the people who correctly found HCQ and ivermectin worked, making an Emergency Use Authorization for dangerous experimental vaxxes unnecessary.

Apparently you are unaware that a fake scientific study on HCQ had to be retracted from Lancet because the data was made up out of thin air. It was made up out of thin air to discredit studies like Fleming's and Zelenko's to force a dangerous bioweapon vaccine on people.

Apparently, you aren't aware of the politics of Covid-19 at all, in fact you cling to the people pushing the dangerous bioweapon vax on people.

There wasn't criminal activity 15 years ago and there wasn't criminal activity a few years ago. I've already told you Fleming billed for heart tests he actually did and wasn't allowed to present that evidence at the trial. And the study you reference got published in a peer-reviewed journal, so apparently actual scientists in the field have a higher opinion of it that you do.

Here is Fleming's bio:

Here is his record of research:

"2021 marks my 53rd year of research in the fields of Physics and Medicine resulting in 185 published papers in peer-reviewed journals, 68 published abstracts at National and International Scientific Conferences, 9 Chapters in Medical Textbooks, 76 published eLetters to Scientific Journals, and Editor-in-Chief of 1 Cardiology Textbook. I have written 26 Medical books designed for both the General Public and Medical Professionals for a total of more than 350 publications.

"My research has been included in 2 U.S. HHS Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) reports, as well as 1 European Atherosclerosis Society Position Paper. I was a HHS Grant Reviewer from 2012-2016 and have reviewed for 32 Peer reviewed Medical and Physics Journals including 16 that I currently am either a Reviewer or Editor for.

"I was asked to participate as a Moderator for the Obama-Biden Transition Team to discuss the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and did so in 2008. My research has been published in multiple newspapers, radio programs and podcasts and has been seen on such television programs as MSNBC, 20/20 and The Today Show.

"I am the author of “The Fleming Inflammation and Heart Disease Theory” (Fleming Theory) first presented in 1994, inventor and patent holder of “The Fleming Method for Tissue and Vascular Differentiation and Metabolism Using Same State Single or Sequential Quantification Comparisons” (FMTVDM; FlemingMethod) issued in 2017, and the holder of 4 copyrights.

"My work on SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 began in January of 2020 applying both the Fleming Theory and FlemingMethod. The first two research papers with their findings were published in November of 2020 with the third paper published in February of 2021. The fourth paper was accepted for publication in 2020 and pending final publication this year in the Chinese Medical Journal."

Here are his publications, which you may notice challenged the highly-profitable conventional treatments of the time:

1. Fleming RM., Kirkeeide RL, Taegtmeyer H, Adyanthaya A, Cassidy DB, Goldstein RA. A Comparison of Technetium 99-m Teboroxime Tomography to Automated Quantitative Coronary Arteriography and Thallium - 201 SPECT. J Am Coll. Cardiol. 1991;17:1297-1302.

May 1991: This was the first SPECT paper on Teboroxime. An experimental technetium isotope being used to find heart disease. This is also one of the first papers to compare nuclear imaging with an absolute measurement of heart disease removing human error.

2. Fleming RM., Kirkeeide RL, Smalling RW, Gould KL. Patterns in Visual Interpretation of Coronary Arteriograms as Detected by Quantitative Coronary Arteriography. J Am Coll. Cardiol. 1991;18:945- 951.

October 1991: This research demonstrated the errors occurring in physician interpretation of coronary artery disease and the patient consequences resulting from those errors.

3. Fleming RM, Gaede, R. Training Physicians and Health Care Providers to Accurately Read Coronary Arteriograms. Angiology 1996;47(4):349-359.

April 1996: This paper confirmed the errors made by physicians interpreting visual images of coronary artery disease and demonstrated the first training program capable of correcting those errors.

4. Fleming RM, Boyd L, Forster M. Reversing Heart Disease in the New Millennium - The Fleming Unified Theory, Angiology 2000;51(10):617-629.

August 2000: This study looked at treating the various causes of coronary artery disease inflammation as first presented by myself at the 1994 American Heart Association Conference. Dietary and lifestyle changes that improved these inflammatory factors reversed coronary artery disease while those that increased these inflammatory factors made coronary artery disease worse.

I'll be adding a second post, because there are a lot more peer-reviewed studies to go.

Then I'll have some more of his bio ready for your next post of character assassination.

Missenger

I think you are mixing topics here, I could be wrong. The charges were old, and he billed people for testing he had not done. The paper he published was in no way possible, so he faked it. The conviction was from stiff he did 2004 or so, that redacted paper was from 2019 or so. I am interpreting your post suggesting a conspiracy, but I am not seeing it.
Yeah, the fbi claim has nothing to do with mis-counted test numbers from a redacted but otherwise sensible study a few years ago, everything else is a bad blog linked to that.

Nemo

He seems to me much like Ray Peat, someone who challenges Big Pharma's big profits. Apparently you are unaware of the steady stream of attacks on any doctor or scientist who has challenged the official narrative on Covid-19, including the people who correctly found HCQ and ivermectin worked, making an Emergency Use Authorization for dangerous experimental vaxxes unnecessary.

Apparently you are unaware that a fake scientific study on HCQ had to be retracted from Lancet because the data was made up out of thin air. It was made up out of thin air to discredit studies like Fleming's and Zelenko's to force a dangerous bioweapon vaccine on people.

Apparently, you aren't aware of the politics of Covid-19 at all, in fact you cling to the people pushing the dangerous bioweapon vax on people.

There wasn't criminal activity 15 years ago and there wasn't criminal activity a few years ago. I've already told you Fleming billed for heart tests he actually did and wasn't allowed to present that evidence at the trial. And the study you reference got published in a peer-reviewed journal, so apparently actual scientists in the field have a higher opinion of it that you do.

Here is Fleming's bio:

"2021 marks my 53rd year of research in the fields of Physics and Medicine resulting in 185 published papers in peer-reviewed journals, 68 published abstracts at National and International Scientific Conferences, 9 Chapters in Medical Textbooks, 76 published eLetters to Scientific Journals, and Editor-in-Chief of 1 Cardiology Textbook. I have written 26 Medical books designed for both the General Public and Medical Professionals for a total of more than 350 publications.

"My research has been included in 2 U.S. HHS Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) reports, as well as 1 European Atherosclerosis Society Position Paper. I was a HHS Grant Reviewer from 2012-2016 and have reviewed for 32 Peer reviewed Medical and Physics Journals including 16 that I currently am either a Reviewer or Editor for.

"I was asked to participate as a Moderator for the Obama-Biden Transition Team to discuss the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and did so in 2008. My research has been published in multiple newspapers, radio programs and podcasts and has been seen on such television programs as MSNBC, 20/20 and The Today Show.

"I am the author of “The Fleming Inflammation and Heart Disease Theory” (Fleming Theory) first presented in 1994, inventor and patent holder of “The Fleming Method for Tissue and Vascular Differentiation and Metabolism Using Same State Single or Sequential Quantification Comparisons” (FMTVDM; FlemingMethod) issued in 2017, and the holder of 4 copyrights.

"My work on SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 began in January of 2020 applying both the Fleming Theory and FlemingMethod. The first two research papers with their findings were published in November of 2020 with the third paper published in February of 2021. The fourth paper was accepted for publication in 2020 and pending final publication this year in the Chinese Medical Journal."

Here are his publications, which you may notice challenged the highly-profitable conventional treatments of the time:

1. Fleming RM., Kirkeeide RL, Taegtmeyer H, Adyanthaya A, Cassidy DB, Goldstein RA. A Comparison of Technetium 99-m Teboroxime Tomography to Automated Quantitative Coronary Arteriography and Thallium - 201 SPECT. J Am Coll. Cardiol. 1991;17:1297-1302.

May 1991: This was the first SPECT paper on Teboroxime. An experimental technetium isotope being used to find heart disease. This is also one of the first papers to compare nuclear imaging with an absolute measurement of heart disease removing human error.

2. Fleming RM., Kirkeeide RL, Smalling RW, Gould KL. Patterns in Visual Interpretation of Coronary Arteriograms as Detected by Quantitative Coronary Arteriography. J Am Coll. Cardiol. 1991;18:945- 951.

October 1991: This research demonstrated the errors occurring in physician interpretation of coronary artery disease and the patient consequences resulting from those errors.

3. Fleming RM, Gaede, R. Training Physicians and Health Care Providers to Accurately Read Coronary Arteriograms. Angiology 1996;47(4):349-359.

April 1996: This paper confirmed the errors made by physicians interpreting visual images of coronary artery disease and demonstrated the first training program capable of correcting those errors.

4. Fleming RM, Boyd L, Forster M. Reversing Heart Disease in the New Millennium - The Fleming Unified Theory, Angiology 2000;51(10):617-629.

August 2000: This study looked at treating the various causes of coronary artery disease inflammation as first presented by myself at the 1994 American Heart Association Conference. Dietary and lifestyle changes that improved these inflammatory factors reversed coronary artery disease while those that increased these inflammatory factors made coronary artery disease worse.

I'll be adding a second post, because there are a lot more peer-reviewed studies to go.

Then I'll have some more of his bio ready for your next post of character assassination.

I'm continuing to post Fleming's studies, published in peer-reviewed journals below.

5. Fleming RM. Coronary Artery Disease is More than Just Coronary Lumen Disease. Amer J Card 2001;88:599-600.

September 1, 2001: Coronary artery disease (CAD) and chest pain from heart disease (angina) are the result of regional blood flow differences caused by the inability of a coronary artery to relax and increase its blood flow due to inflammation in the walls of the arteries.

6. Fleming RM, Harrington GM, Baqir R, Jay S, Sridevi Challapalli, Avery K, Green J. The Evolution of Nuclear Cardiology takes Us Back to the Beginning to Develop Today’s “New Standard of Care” for Cardiac Imaging: How Quantifying Regional Radioactive Counts at 5 and 60 Minutes Post-Stress Unmasks Hidden Ischemia. Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Journal (MDCVJ) 2009;5(3):42-48. PMID: 20308963.

2009: The investigation and demonstration that critical coronary artery disease is being missed using the nuclear imaging guidelines promulgated by the manufacturers of nuclear imaging isotopes and supported by the FDA. These errors can be corrected by accurately measuring changes in movement (redistribution) of these isotopes and by imaging patients sooner. This results in less radiation being given to the patient, shorter imaging times, and the accurate diagnosis of coronary artery disease-saving time, money, radiation and lives.

7. Fleming RM, Harrington GM, Baqir R, Jay S, Challapalli S, Avery K, Green J. Renewed Application of an Old Method Improves Detection of Coronary Ischemia. A Higher Standard of Care. Federal Practitioner 2010;27:22.

June 2010: Published in the Federal Government’s only Peer reviewed Medical Journal, This study showed “The diagnostic utility of traditional nuclear cardiac imaging is enhanced by using modern technology to compare absolute regional
radioactive counts at two points in time during stress/stress testing.”

8. Fleming RM. Harrington GM. The Nuclear Imaging Uncertainty Principle. Do Nuclear Cameras Really Work? Nature Precedings [https://core.ac.uk/display/289452?utm_source=pdf&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=pdf-decoration-v1]

October 14, 2010: This paper shows a number of errors currently made in the field of nuclear imaging resulting from a failure to quantitatively calibrate nuclear cameras and accurately measure regional differences in isotope. Correcting these errors are critical if physicians are to remove nuclear camera and visual interpretation errors interfering with patient care and management.

9. Fleming RM, Harrington GM. Chapter 13. Fleming Harrington Redistribution Wash-in Washout (FHRWW): The Platinum Standard for Nuclear Cardiology. Establishing Better Standards of Care in Doppler Echocardiography, Computed Tomography and Nuclear Cardiology. Richard M. Fleming, Editor, Intech Publishing July 2011. ISBN: 978-953-307-366-8. DOI:10.5772/22369.

July 2011: The Cardiology Textbook Chapter discusses the FMTVDM patent and the importance of Quantifying Changes in Nuclear Isotopes used in imaging Heart Disease and Cancer.

10. Fleming RM, Fleming MR, McKusick A, Chaudhuri T. FMTVDM-TFM©℗: True Quantification requires Standardization of the tool being used to Measure, with a Known, Unchanging Standard to produce accurate, consistent and reproducible Quantified Measurements. J Nucl Card 2018, DOI:10.1007/s12350-018-1343-3. PMID: 29923099; DOI:10.1007/s12350-019-01807-8.

June 19, 2018: This publication corrects much of the misunderstanding currently plaguing nuclear imaging of the heart; including misinformation about the redistribution of technetium isotopes and the use of the terms stress and rest.

11. Fleming RM, Fleming MR, Harrington G, McKusick A and Chaudhuri T. USVAH Study demonstrates statistically significant improvement in diagnosis and care of U.S. Veterans using FMTVDM-FHRWW ©℗ “Quantitative” Nuclear Imaging. The era of truly quantitative stress-first, stress-only imaging has begun! J Nucl Med Radiat Ther 2018, DOI:10.4172/2155-9619.1000363.

July 30, 2018: Veterans study demonstrating improved patient care using quantitative FMTVDM imaging. The results were compared with those obtained using higher doses of radiation promoted by pharmaceutical companies and the FDA.

12. Fleming RM, Fleming MR, McKusick A, Chaudhuri T. Multi Center Clinical Trial Confirms FMTVDM©℗ MPI in Seven Modern Clinical Laboratories in the U.S.A. and Asia. Artificial Intelligence (AI) with True Quantification. J Nucl Med Radiat Ther 2018,9:4. DOI:10.4172/2155-9619.1000372.

August 28, 2018: Results of a 7-country study using FMTVDM to measure coronary artery disease (CAD). The study validated previous studies on FMTVDM for Planar, SPECT and PET imaging.

13. Sheikh A. Evolution of Quantification in Clinical Nuclear Medicine: A Brief Overview of Salient Uses and Upcoming Trends. J Nucl Med Radiat Ther 9: 375. DOI:10.4172/2155-9619.1000375.

September 21, 2018: Dr. Sheikh, Co-director of Nuclear Imaging at Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University defines the importance of changes in nuclear imaging from qualitative to quantitative measurement of heart disease and cancer. He specifically discusses FMTVDM as the “Emerging Horizon.”

14. Fleming RM, Fleming MR, Chaudhuri TK. Efforts to Visually Match 5- and 60-Minute Post-Stress Images following a Single Injected Dose of Sestamibi Clearly Demonstrate Changes in Sestamibi Distribution; Demonstrating Once and For All Clinical Recognition that Sestamibi redistributes. J Cardiovas Med & Cardiology.2019;6(2):030-035. DOI: Efforts to visually match 5- and 60-minute post-stress images following a single injected dose of sestamibi clearly demonstrate changes in sestamibi distribution: Demonstrating once and for all clinical recognition that sestamibi redistributes.

June 24, 2019: Research study conducted at a Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) Technologist Conference demonstrates redistribution of the technetium imaging agent Sestamibi.

15. Fleming RM, Fleming MR, Chaudhuri TK, McKusick A. Quantitative Stress-Redistribution Sequential Imaging Optimizes MPI with the lowest dose of radiation per patient. BMJ Open Quality 2019;8:e000774. DOI:10.1136/bmjoq-2019-000774.

August 24, 2019: This paper brief discusses the important benefits for patient care by understanding and measuring isotope redistribution (movement) over time. Timing, redistribution and accurate measurement of that redistribution is critical to improve patient care.

16. Fleming RM, Fleming MR, Chaudhuri TK, McKusick A. First Patented Quantitative Molecular Imaging Method for Detection and Measurement of CAD and Cancer. ACTA Scientific Pharm Sci 2019;3(9):30-32.

September 9, 2019: This paper discusses the importance of quantitative FMTVDM nuclear imaging to define the extent of health for any given individual on an absolute “Health-Spectrum” instead of merely looking for disease. Thus, providing the first tool to measure both an individual’s state of health as well as that individual’s unique response to a treatment.

17. Fleming RM, Fleming MR, Chaudhuri TK, Dooley WC. Reno Cardiologist Confirms FMTVDM – Opening New Opportunities for Nuclear Cardiologists. Clin Med Rev & Reports. 2019;1(1):1-4. DOI:10.31579/CMRR/2019/001.

December 10, 2019: Independent validation by Reno Cardiologist of FMTVDM’s ability to quantify changes in Breast Tissue by measuring regional blood flow and metabolic changes in tissue.

18. Fleming RM, Fleming MR, Dooley WC, Chaudhuri TK. Invited Editorial. The Importance of Differentiating Between Qualitative, Semi-Quantitative and Quantitative Imaging – Close Only Counts in Horseshoes. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2020;47(4):753-755. DOI:10.1007/s00259-019-04668-y.

January 17, 2020: Recognition by #1 Ranked Nuclear Imaging Journal in the World of FMTVDM’s unique AI quantitative measurement of heart disease, cancer and other health problems. Separating FMTVDM from qualitative and semi-quantitative Positron Emission Tomography (PET) imaging.

19. Fleming RM, Fleming MR, Chaudhuri TK. In theory – Sharing AI’s black box sounds great – But in reality it’s not.” J Cardiovasc Med Cardiol 2020;7(1):002-003.

January 27, 2020: Understanding the importance of controlling the release of Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems. The paper briefly discusses safeguards currently in place to prevent FMTVDM from being used by those who would manipulate the information available from FMTVDM.

20. Fleming RM, Fleming MR. Fleming Inflammation and Cardiovascular Disease SARS-CoV-2 Proposed Treatment Protocol. Initial COVID Hydroxychloroquine Failure Responds to Interferon α-2β and Tocilizumab. J Clin Med Imag 2020;5(3):1-3.

November 23, 2020: An examination of why a patient with SARS-CoV-2 developed COVID-19 after being treated with the aminoquinoline Hydroxychloroqine and the final treatment that worked.

21. Fleming RM, Fleming MR. Preliminary Results of Tocilizumab and Interferon α-2β Treatment of SARS-CoV-2. J Clin Med Imag 2020;5(3):1-4.

November 23, 2020: A review of several patients who initially appeared to fail aminoquinoline outpatient treatment and the treatment combinations that successfully treated their COVID-19.

22. Fleming RM, Fleming MR. FMTVDM Quantitative Nuclear Imaging finds Three Treatments for SARS-CoV-2. Biomed J Sci & Tech Res. 2021;33(4):26041-26083. DOI: 10.26717/BJSTR.2021.33.005443. EFMTVDM Quantitative Nuclear Imaging finds Three Treatments for SARS-CoV-2

February 8, 2021: The first published Randomized Clinical Trial (RCT) looking at multiple treatments for individuals infected with SARS-CoV-2 who developed the clinical disease COVID-19. The research study explains the role of FMTVDM and a variety of treatments used in the study and their outcomes.

23. Fleming RM, Fleming MR. SARS-CoV-2 Treatment Regimen Based Upon the Fleming Inflammation & Cardiovascular Disease Theory. Accepted Chinese Medical Journal October 27, 2020. (Awaiting publication date.)

Currently Awaiting publication: This paper discusses the original 1994 Fleming Inflammation and Heart Disease Theory that explains the role of Infectious diseases including SARS-CoV-2 and the consequential InflammoThrombotic Response (ITR) resulting in the death of individuals with COVID-19. It also explains why specific treatments are needed to prevent those deaths.

Ready and waiting for your next link to stupid character assassination material. I know for sure you have nothing better to do.

Nemo

Except he did not bill Medicare for testing he had not done. He was not allowed to present evidence in court that he had done the testing.

If he billed Medicare for testing he had not done, they would have cut him off from billing Medicare.

The paper was peer-reviewed, so perhaps you are just not the great expert you think you are. Perhaps he is a man of great integrity and achievement and you are just someone who wants to think the shots are safe.

Nemo

Except he did not bill Medicare for testing he had not done. He was not allowed to present evidence in court that he had done the testing.

If he billed Medicare for testing he had not done, they would have cut him off from billing Medicare.

The paper was peer-reviewed, so perhaps you are just not the great expert you think you are. Perhaps he is a man of great integrity and achievement and you are just someone who wants to think the shots are safe.

Here's more on Fleming:

"In 1994, Dr. Fleming presented to the American Heart Association his theory that cardiovascular disease was due to inflammation. What was theory in 1994 has become well known fact for decades and was highlighted in 2004,with a feature on ABC's 20/20 News.

"Patent # 9566037 was issued to Dr. Fleming on February 14, 2017.

"The Fleming Method patent (FMTVDM) covers ALL methods and devices able to measure metabolic and regional blood flow differences. This breakthrough made it possible to differentiate functionality of tissue, tissue types as well as non-tissue, and the measurement of treatment response using all isotopes, enhancing agents and devices capable of detecting and measuring isotopes.

"Developing technology that disrupts the methods of conventional medicine is not always welcomed. Especially when that technology would half the revenue a $20 billion nuclear isotope industry. When physicians bring innovation to medicine, complaints to medical boards often follow along with court cases, which is why it's called, 'Disruptive Technology.'"

His knowledge and patent enables previously undetectable inflammation to be seen and measured with levels of accuracy not found in most common scanning and technologies or devices."

Get it? He disrupted the $20 billion nuclear isotope industry and every government POS that was getting a kickback from it.

Learn how the world works, Hugh.

Learn quality when you see it and stop clinging to your delusions about the safety of the shots.

And I am ready and waiting to post more on Fleming's achievements.

Rick K

See this. Attack. All the time when anyone disagrees with your extremist views.
Dear quibbling Nemo and Hugh. Can we at least agree that no one is paying for Fleming's advice as we are able to access it free of charge? Can we agree that he is in lockstep with so many other scientists and doctors on the disastrous effects of this vax? Can we agree that a good deal of his discussion is simply biology and that he isn't trying to reinvent the wheel? I am all for point/counterpoint providing it's productive and stimulates critical thinking. Can we just leave egos out of this? There is a seriously deranged cult that is destroying civilization and we need to stand together or they have already won. Don't make me come over there. :pillowfight

Rick K

Berenson is reporting the short-lived Pfizer vaccine "trials" showed a possible signal for psychiatric effects, which Pfizer discounted.

The terms suicide, suicidal, ideation, psychotic, psychosis, hallucination, depersonalization have appeared in VAERS only 818 times for billions of doses of vaccines over 30 years.

Now he points out these terms have shown up 710 times in the past six months for the Covid vaxxes, for which there is a huge backlog of reports not yet in the system.

Here are two of the actual VAERS reports for the Moderna shots.

A Kentucky teen hallucinates, passes out, and has a car accident the day of his second shot; a California man has intense headaches and becomes suicidal after his second.

View: https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1403437844534861830

This just in:

Heart inflammation in young men higher than expected after Pfizer, Moderna vaccines: CDC | National Post

Hugh Johnson

Dear quibbling Nemo and Hugh. Can we at least agree that no one is paying for Fleming's advice as we are able to access it free of charge? Can we agree that he is in lockstep with so many other scientists and doctors on the disastrous effects of this vax? Can we agree that a good deal of his discussion is simply biology and that he isn't trying to reinvent the wheel? I am all for point/counterpoint providing it's productive and stimulates critical thinking. Can we just leave egos out of this? There is a seriously deranged cult that is destroying civilization and we need to stand together or they have already won. Don't make me come over there. :pillowfight
It's hardly a point-counterpoint when one goes on attack when faced with the most minor disagreement. And there probably is no cult killing everyone, nor is the vaccine likely to kill or main everyone who takes is.

Nemo

It's hardly a point-counterpoint when one goes on attack when faced with the most minor disagreement. And there probably is no cult killing everyone, nor is the vaccine likely to kill or main everyone who takes is.

I didn't go on the attack. You called me a cultist for challenging your character assassination of a very good man and good scientist.

And you have shown you have not read any of the studies, so you are in no position to make predictions about how many will be killed.

Missenger

I didn't go on the attack. You called me a cultist for challenging your character assassination of a very good man and good scientist.

And you have shown you have not read any of the studies, so you are in no position to make predictions about how many will be killed.
He probably doesn't care since he thinks he won't have to.

Nemo

He probably doesn't care since he thinks he won't have to.

He can be as ignorant as he wants and he can get the shot and be in denial if he wants. You can't save everyone.

But he can't pretend that his opinion is the equivalent of a couple hundred studies at this point and I'm going to challenge character assassination used to help pro-vax propaganda.

Everyday there are new weenies showing up around here spouting clueless opinions about the vax and they must be challenged.

akgrrrl

Here is Fleming's bio:

Burn!
Woo doggies Nemo on a roll!

Sefton10

A4656A76-C390-4ECE-A79B-0D2CA3A795FE.jpeg

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals