Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Lejeboca

"The results of this study showed that although people in all 6 groups lost weight, the low-carb diet resulted in a significant increase in cardiovascular risks, and the highest amount of people gaining weight after they stopped the diet."
Seems reasonable.

Three of the authors work at Fleming’s medical imaging company in California, one is a deceased psychologist from Iowa, another is a pediatric nutritionist from New York and one is a Kellogg’s employee from Illinois. How this group was able to run a 12-month diet trial in 120 subjects is something of a mystery.
Not so much.

"All 120 participants stayed in the study for a full year and more. The participants all had a very high BMI (average >40), had to follow a caloric restrictive diet (1500 calories), and exercise three times a week. The perfect adherence – with no loss of participants even at the 70 week follow up data point – raises questions. Often, many participants drop out of these types of study because they move, become pregnant, become ill, etc."
Definitely not reasonable. There is no way this would happen.

He does seem dishonest. Criminal activity 15 years ago is one thing, a few years ago is another.

I also use discernment with respect to Fleming: First, when he was over-the-top with fearmongering, while looking sciencey, in the first interview I've listened to, then being a convicted felon (I don't know wrongly or not), then these articles. I reckon/
I just skip his talks altogether since there are better---for me---sources to learn. I agree with @Missenger about $$$ signs.
Good to see that I am not alone in my judgment.

See this. Attack. All the time when anyone disagrees with your extremist views.

There is a convenient "Ignore member" feature on the forum :wink: . Albeit passive, this is just what I do. I appreciate your statements, however.

P

Peatness

Many of those patients report it took them years to find a diagnosis.
POTS has been linked to vaccine injury.

Reports of Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome After Human Papillomavirus Vaccination in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System - PubMed (nih.gov)

Nemo

I posted before that a UK hospital study (unpublished) shows 50% of the vaxxed show evidence of excessive clotting on a PF-4 test. Dr. Bhakdi recommended using the d-dimer test.

Now we have confirmation that scientists and doctors are seeing 30-50% of the vaxxed showing evidence of excessive clotting on d-dimer tests.

This is important because it's not just the 2% who have already shown up at the ER with cerebral thombosis or a pulmonary embolism or heart attack who are at risk. It's everyone with excessive clotting.

View: https://twitter.com/heidegger79/status/1404505682141982730

Nemo

Many of those patients report it took them years to find a diagnosis.

Fleming says this is because governments blocked doctors from providing effective treatments. They blocked doctors from prescribing hydroxychloroquine to outpatients in my state and in a number of states you couldn't get it even in the hospital.

If you don't get effective treatment within 3-4 days of symptoms, the virus RNA can get into your DNA and make you a long-hauler. 1/3 of the hospitalized patients in Fleming's study had a relapse for that reason.

Fleming links to a study that shows you can appear to have fully recovered from Covid and be symptom free and still have brain inflammation from spike proteins occupying your ACE2 receptors. You appear fully recovered but are really on your way to prion disease.

It will be even worse with the vax because they modified the wild spike protein to make it worse.

Giraffe

They keep telling people their severe adverse effects will go away gradually.

But this woman has had no improvement since her January 19th shot. Look at this poor woman's face. She is in agony.

View: https://twitter.com/Max46023367/status/1368206899821350917

Del Bigtree had her and two other vaccine injured with tremors on his show on 30 April. His closing remark was that they receive experimental treatment, and that it has brought the tremors down quite a bit.

Nemo

Del Bigtree had her and two other vaccine injured with tremors on his show on 30 April. His closing remark was that they receive experimental treatment, and that it has brought the tremors down quite a bit.

I just saw a report from her family that the tremors had returned after that. They now come and go.

David PS

Wife/mother discusses what happened to her husband and son who had an adverse reaction after their first vaccine. They both has asymptonic covid before they got vaxed and did not realize that they had natural immunity.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/UznmlJYCUeTR/

Jam

Good Lord... these excess deaths can only be vaccine-related:

E30EV7tX0AU2xXt

P

Peatness

Good Lord... these excess deaths can only be vaccine-related:

E30EV7tX0AU2xXt
Lockdown can probably accounts for some of higher death numbers. Sadly, vaccine deaths are being hidden. Now we are being bombarded with talk of 'variants' and 'unvaccinated'. I think ADE is starting to show up, mainstream media refuses to look at this. Today I saw a man jogging outdoors, in the heat, wearing a mask. I sometimes question my own sanity because I find it difficult to accept how mad the world seems at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Braveheart

Hirri

Lockdown can probably accounts for some of higher death numbers. Sadly, vaccine deaths are being hidden. Now we are being bombarded with talk of 'variants' and 'unvaccinated'. I think ADE is starting to show up, mainstream media refuses to look at this. Today I saw a man jogging outdoors, in the heat, wearing a mask. I sometimes question my own sanity because I find it difficult to accept how mad the world seems at the moment
I agree about lockdown consequences. Here in Europe because we had such strict lockdowns and so much fear, lots of people were afraid to go to doctors even when feeling sick (not from covid), because they all thought that going to hospital means contracting covid, so a lot of conditions were simply ignored for a long time. People talk that heart diseases and cancers were forgotten and now it might show up in statistics.
Masks is another crazy topic. In southern Europe they are still required to be worn OUTSIDE at all times, in some countries even if you work out.

Nemo

Jaclyn Hord, vax scientist, had predicted the vax clotting adverse effects on twitter by June 2020. She is now saying the adverse clotting effects exceed what even she thought was possible.

She says it has to be because of an extreme vax overdose within each dose of the shot.

Robert Malone, MD, inventor of mRNA shots in nanoparticle coatings, says he's been told by a source at Moderna that the dose was decided by committee based on a wild-**** guess. He too is calling the vax standard dose a gross overdose. Pfizer supposedly tested 3 or 4 doses, but with only one injection. They never tested a second shot.

The German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry estimates the vax doses are 3x what they should be for safety.

That German Corona committee says the EMA failed to conduct any critical scrutiny at all of vax side effects.

There may also be huge variation in doses between vax batches. People who so far have evaded clotting may have just been lucky and accidentally been given an "underdose."

My take on this is that government authorities and vax scientists have finally realized what's going on with this vax is very bad for the future of this technology and for their own futures. So everybody's going to point the finger at manufacturer dosing decisions when that spike protein mRNA should never have been used in the vax at any dose.

And remember, George Webb showed evidence that our military athletes who attended the Wuhan military games were vaxxed by assassinated Col Dr McDaniel at Ft Belvoir before they left in Oct 2019. And supposedly they've used similar vaxxes during use of our SARS 1 bioweapon in Iran and Iraq and elsewhere.

Let me also point out the implications for vaxxed people who were smart enough not to get the second shot. They still have likely suffered at least a 300% overdose of a poison they should not have been given in any dose.

Lastly, we have magnets sticking to people and my military contractor friend has said all along that the vax was developed alongside the bioweapon at Ft. Detrick. What are they really dosing for?

Thread (and the thread got split in the middle):

View: https://twitter.com/Ducky68257909/status/1404813073748201473

Last edited:

Nemo

Now they're scrambling to blame the vax manufacturers for bad dosing decisions.

Nemo

I've already posted about how they changed the wild Covid spike protein for the vax to make it more virulent. One of the things they altered keeps the spike protein from fusing with your cell membranes. Instead it stays stuck to your ACE2s.

That increases the risk of prion-like misfolding. Dr. Seneff of MIT explains what else that does:

View: https://twitter.com/heidegger79/status/1404846551097348108

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals