Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

Nemo

This Joanne person is seriously disturbed. Now she can hug someone again? Safely vaxxed even though there were serious side effects? A true believer in this sick scenario.

And nobody was able to help her with her side effects. She remains seriously ill. EKGs involved.

View: https://twitter.com/RayArmat/status/1402643822237081600

I'm trying to see if there's any info on the magnetofection effect on shedding. (See the magnet thread.)

The magnets DO stick and it's because they're using magnetofection in the shots.

They were just ridiculing Tenpenny over the magnetism claims and she was right. It's a method of forcing the vax into cells using iron oxide in the lipid nanoparticle and a chemical magnetic field. The fact-check sites are lying about it too.

It is impossible to be too paranoid about these shots.

The magnetofection companies (there are lots of them) warn the method is not to be used in human beings and they're using it.

Mito

Shehab was told that he had Myopericarditis, not common in young patients, but possible. And the only possible cause as per his doctor was the COVID-19 shot he'd gotten three days prior.
“The timing of him receiving the vaccine and him presenting, it’s something that is very difficult to overlook,” says Dr. Robert Baklajian.

Hirri

Shehab was told that he had Myopericarditis, not common in young patients, but possible. And the only possible cause as per his doctor was the COVID-19 shot he'd gotten three days prior.
“The timing of him receiving the vaccine and him presenting, it’s something that is very difficult to overlook,” says Dr. Robert Baklajian.

Hugh Johnson

Dr. danice hertz Feb 25, 2021

I myself have been seriously injured by the Pfizer Covid vaccine. 30 minutes after receiving it, I developed severe burning in my face, dizziness and a very high spike in blood pressure. For the past nine weeks, I have had severe paresthesias in my face, tongue, chest wall and limbs as well as dizziness, headaches, tremor and weakness. I am incapacitated and fear that I will not recover. I have been unable to find physicians in the community who know anything about this or how to treat me. I have reached out to the top people at the FDA, CDC and NIH. They admit that they are fully aware of these neurological reactions and are looking into them. Why are they not being publicized? It makes it very difficult for people like me to get medical care. I have been contacted by many people who have read comments I have made in various publications who have experienced similar reactions to the vaccines. It is time that these reactions be validated and studied so that people like me can be treated appropriately.

Dr. danice hertz Mar 8, 2021

Thank you. I am in my 11th week of illness from the vaccine now and have ongoing paresthesias. I had a consult with the neurology department at the NIH. They are seeing many people with similar reactions and believe it is similar to what the long haul Covid patients have. They believe the vaccine can cause a sensory polyneuropathy. The antibodies produced to the covid spike protein triggered by the vaccine cross- react with antigens on nerve cells and cause a neuropathy. They believe I will recover slowly and it may take months or a year. This is the first explanation I have had and validation that this is a known complication of the vaccines.

From the link provided above by LizB.
They knew the risks, and they had the free will to take make the choice.

P

Peatness

The majority of people getting covid injections have also had other vaccines in the past. The damage is already done.

Nemo

Are you sure? It is obviously very bad, but why would it lead to ADE? Autoimmune, maybe, and whatever damage constant immune system activation causes, certainly.

We just saw ADE in the first postmortem. ADE isn't automatic death, it's your antigens making wild Covid more virulent. Your antigens literally enable entrance of wild Covid into your cells.

I posted a study here of what your antigens due at the cellular level when they encounter wild Covid and how they work to facilitate entrance.

If you have high antigen levels, and you encounter Covid in the wild, ADE is inevitable.

Plus, the vax "reprograms" your immune system so you don't deal with wild Covid in the normal, natural way. Your first responders are disabled. Only the antigens that facilitate increased virulence remain.

What we saw in the 86-year-old man was that he died within a day of his very first symptoms. The disease just ripped right through him. That's exactly what you'd expect from ADE in an old man.

Dolores Cahill thinks younger people might be able to put up more of a defense. The way she put it was that the elderly might have 2-3 years to live post vax (basically until their first encounter with wild Covid, which she did not expect until next flu season or the year after).

Her estimate was that people in their 30s might have 10 years to live. (They are more likely to survive their first encounters despite the greater severity of the disease.)

In the young nurses' study, we saw vax antigens in every single person in the study.

Your body will keep making the antigens until you get rid of the spike proteins triggering them with something like HCQ or ivermectin or maybe methylene blue, curcumin, or NAC. (For NAC reportedly there's a study showing it blocks the spike proteins.
It was in pre-publication.)

If the vax RNA got into your DNA, you will have to keep getting rid of the spike proteins with a long-term protocol because your body will keep making them. The Chicago Tribune is reporting that a study shows antigen levels decrease barely at all month to month. We're watching for hard data on that, but if it's true it's likely because the vax RNA got into people's DNA.

Fleming has stressed again and again that you need to treat within 3-4 days of symptoms to prevent that.

Last edited:

Nemo

The CDC shows that 8.8% of vaxxes have been administered to kids 12-24 years of age.

Yet 52.5% of vax heart inflammation cases have come from this age group.

We've seen data day after day showing that all severe adverse side effects have appeared in younger people at much greater rates than in older people. We're just starting to get the data on 12-24 year olds, but 25 to 44 year olds are suffering at much greater rates than those over age 45.

See p. 17

“We clearly have an imbalance there,” says Dr. Tom Shimabukuro, deputy director of the CDC’s Immunization Safety Office.

They're planning vax campaigns on kids in school next fall without parental permission. Hide your kids!

Advocate2021

Complaint filed yesterday in Federal Court by AFLDS.

Hugh Johnson

Fleming has stressed again and again that you need to treat within 3-4 days of symptoms to prevent that.
Event Triggering this Release: Dr. Richard M. Fleming was sentenced today in Lincoln, Nebraska, by the Honorable Richard G. Kopf to five years probation with six months home detention, including electronic monitoring, and ordered to pay restitution in the amount of $107,244.24 for the felony offenses of health care fraud and mail fraud. Fleming pled guilty to those charges on April 23, 2009. Fleming lived in Papillion, Nebraska, at the time of the crimes, and now lives in Reno, Nevada. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Iowa, and as a part of his plea agreement in the case he agreed to a lifetime exclusion from participation in any federally-funded health care benefit program.

A federal grand jury in Nebraska returned an indictment against Fleming on January 18, 2007, charging ten counts of health care fraud and three counts of mail and wire fraud. The health care fraud counts charged Fleming with submitting bills to insurance companies in 2002 for medical procedures, diagnostic heart tests, he had not actually performed. The mail and wire fraud counts charged Fleming with obtaining payment from a North Carolina soy food company in 2004 for product testing work he had not performed, and more specifically charged him with lying about whether he had performed the services he was paid for, and with creating and submitting false documents in order to cover up the fact that he had not done the work for which he had been paid. The case actually went to trial, which began on April 6, 2009, and the jury was deliberating on their verdict when Fleming pled guilty, admitting that he had committed both health care fraud and mail fraud.

I'm not sure I trust this Fleming guy.

Nemo

Event Triggering this Release: Dr. Richard M. Fleming was sentenced today in Lincoln, Nebraska, by the Honorable Richard G. Kopf to five years probation with six months home detention, including electronic monitoring, and ordered to pay restitution in the amount of $107,244.24 for the felony offenses of health care fraud and mail fraud. Fleming pled guilty to those charges on April 23, 2009. Fleming lived in Papillion, Nebraska, at the time of the crimes, and now lives in Reno, Nevada. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Iowa, and as a part of his plea agreement in the case he agreed to a lifetime exclusion from participation in any federally-funded health care benefit program.

A federal grand jury in Nebraska returned an indictment against Fleming on January 18, 2007, charging ten counts of health care fraud and three counts of mail and wire fraud. The health care fraud counts charged Fleming with submitting bills to insurance companies in 2002 for medical procedures, diagnostic heart tests, he had not actually performed. The mail and wire fraud counts charged Fleming with obtaining payment from a North Carolina soy food company in 2004 for product testing work he had not performed, and more specifically charged him with lying about whether he had performed the services he was paid for, and with creating and submitting false documents in order to cover up the fact that he had not done the work for which he had been paid. The case actually went to trial, which began on April 6, 2009, and the jury was deliberating on their verdict when Fleming pled guilty, admitting that he had committed both health care fraud and mail fraud.

I'm not sure I trust this Fleming guy.

That was a b.s. charge. He explains it at the start of his Masterwork video.

He charged accurately for tests he performed, and they called it fraud because it wasn't the usual number of tests. He was not allowed by the judge to present evidence why the tests were needed for the patients.

He did in fact perform the diagnostic heart tests he had charged for.

He is a doctor and scientist of great achievement and reputation and you are looking for reasons not to believe him. Go look up his achievements and honors at flemingmethod.com.

Hugh Johnson

That was a b.s. charge. He explains it at the start of his Masterwork video.

He charged accurately for tests he performed, and they called it fraud because it wasn't the usual number of tests. He was not allowed by the judge to present evidence why the tests were needed for the patients.

He did in fact perform the diagnostic heart tests he had charged for.

He is a doctor and scientist of great achievement and reputation and you are looking for reasons not to believe him. Go look up his achievements and honors at flemingmethod.com.
You sound like a cult member.

Nemo

No, but you do, Hugh.

You refuse to look at evidence. You grasp at straws to maintain your beliefs. You defend "opinion" against studies.

I asked you to look at evidence, to listen to Fleming's account of that case, and to look at his overall record, which is extremely impressive. You refuse to do that and cling to the only negative thing you can find about him. You refuse to look at evidence, and instead mischaracterize me.

That is the behavior of a cult member.

In addition, nobody has ever relied on Fleming's personal character. The man is pointing at studies, including his own. There are nearly a hundred links on his website.

You have to man up, Hugh, and cope with this problem we all share.

Missenger

Decide for yourself.

Hugh Johnson

No, but you do, Hugh.

You refuse to look at evidence. You grasp at straws to maintain your beliefs. You defend "opinion" against studies.

I asked you to look at evidence, to listen to Fleming's account of that case, and to look at his overall record, which is extremely impressive. You refuse to do that and cling to the only negative thing you can find about him. You refuse to look at evidence, and instead mischaracterize me.

That is the behavior of a cult member.

In addition, nobody has ever relied on Fleming's personal character. The man is pointing at studies, including his own. There are nearly a hundred links on his website.

You have to man up, Hugh, and cope with this problem we all share.
Your clearly dysfunctional behaviour suggests to me that you are highly insecure about your views, and that they are in fact indefensible. The moment anyone disagrees even slightly, you completely lose the plot, go full on into attack.

Nemo

I want to point out that as Fleming is out talking to anyone who will listen about studies showing the vax crosses the blood brain barrier (after their lies that it wouldn't) and causes the Lewy bodies that cause Alzheimer's, the FDA is suddenly rushing through approval of a new Alzheimer's drug.

Three FDA advisors resigned over the approval of this drug.

FDA’s Peripheral and Central Nervous System Advisory Committee voted against approval of the intravenous drug Aducanumab in November 2020 — 10 members objected to approval, while one person abstained. No one voted to approve. Members of the panel argued the drug’s clinical trial results produced flimsy evidence that it would slow cognitive decline seen in patients with the degenerative disease.

You inject it once a month and it costs $56k a year.

The FDA’s Monday approval of Aducanumab, called Aduhelm by developer Biogen, is considered “accelerated,” meaning the company is going to be using actual patients as its guinea pigs, just as with the vaxxes, even though there's no evidence the drug will help anyone. God knows what the side effects will be.

Aaron Kesselheim, professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School, was the third member of the panel to resign after Mayo Clinic neurologist Dr. David Knopman quit Wednesday and Washington University neurologist Dr. Joel Perlmutter quit on Tuesday.

In my opinion, the FDA knows exactly what is coming from these vaxxes and are desperately throwing new drugs at the wall, hoping anything will stick.

I truly hope people here who got vaxxed will kick those spike proteins off your cells with a safe long-term HCQ or ivermectin protocol.

Nemo

Your clearly dysfunctional behaviour suggests to me that you are highly insecure about your views, and that they are in fact indefensible. The moment anyone disagrees even slightly, you completely lose the plot, go full on into attack.

Hugh, I realize you have psychological issues, because you have discussed them here.

However, I am going to counter you every time you attack because some newbie may wander in and think you know what you're talking about with these vaxxes, and you don't.

There are people waking up everyday and they don't need their initial ignorance confirmed. They need hard information so they can protect themselves.

Missenger

I want to point out that as Fleming is out talking to anyone who will listen about studies showing the vax crosses the blood brain barrier (after their lies that it wouldn't) and causes the Lewy bodies that cause Alzheimer's, the FDA is suddenly rushing through approval of a new Alzheimer's drug.

Three FDA advisors resigned over the approval of this drug.

FDA’s Peripheral and Central Nervous System Advisory Committee voted against approval of the intravenous drug Aducanumab in November 2020 — 10 members objected to approval, while one person abstained. No one voted to approve. Members of the panel argued the drug’s clinical trial results produced flimsy evidence that it would slow cognitive decline seen in patients with the degenerative disease.

You inject it once a month and it costs $56k a year.

The FDA’s Monday approval of Aducanumab, called Aduhelm by developer Biogen, is considered “accelerated,” meaning the company is going to be using actual patients as its guinea pigs, just as with the vaxxes, even though there's no evidence the drug will help anyone. God knows what the side effects will be.

Aaron Kesselheim, professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School, was the third member of the panel to resign after Mayo Clinic neurologist Dr. David Knopman quit Wednesday and Washington University neurologist Dr. Joel Perlmutter quit on Tuesday.

In my opinion, the FDA knows exactly what is coming from these vaxxes and are desperately throwing new drugs at the wall, hoping anything will stick.

I truly hope people here who got vaxxed will kick those spike proteins off your cells with a safe long-term HCQ or ivermectin protocol.
Desperately? All they see is dollar signs. Maybe they'd see desperation if it actually involved their livelihood.

Hugh Johnson

Decide for yourself.
"The results of this study showed that although people in all 6 groups lost weight, the low-carb diet resulted in a significant increase in cardiovascular risks, and the highest amount of people gaining weight after they stopped the diet."
Seems reasonable.

Three of the authors work at Fleming’s medical imaging company in California, one is a deceased psychologist from Iowa, another is a pediatric nutritionist from New York and one is a Kellogg’s employee from Illinois. How this group was able to run a 12-month diet trial in 120 subjects is something of a mystery.
Not so much.

"All 120 participants stayed in the study for a full year and more. The participants all had a very high BMI (average >40), had to follow a caloric restrictive diet (1500 calories), and exercise three times a week. The perfect adherence – with no loss of participants even at the 70 week follow up data point – raises questions. Often, many participants drop out of these types of study because they move, become pregnant, become ill, etc."
Definitely not reasonable. There is no way this would happen.

He does seem dishonest. Criminal activity 15 years ago is one thing, a few years ago is another.

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

Hugh, I realize you have psychological issues, because you have discussed them here.

However, I am going to counter you every time you attack because some newbie may wander in and think you know what you're talking about with these vaxxes, and you don't.

There are people waking up everyday and they don't need their initial ignorance confirmed. They need hard information so they can protect themselves.
See this. Attack. All the time when anyone disagrees with your extremist views.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals