Constipated stool, but passed regularly

Dawid

I have a weird digestive problem. I have constipated stools but pass them at least twice a day. They are very dehydrated and look like little balls joined together (bristol stool scale - 2). What do you think may be the cause of the problem - gut flora imbalance, dehydration or something else? Does anyone have similar issue?

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
I have a weird digestive problem. I have constipated stools but pass them at least twice a day. They are very dehydrated and look like little balls joined together (bristol stool scale - 2). What do you think may be the cause of the problem - gut flora imbalance, dehydration or something else? Does anyone have similar issue?
That makes me me think to much protein right away.

Are you getting enough daily fiber and drinking enough water? How is your lifestyle? low stress? Do you exercise? Do you have many cold beverages on a daily basis? Have you ruled out gut issues like SIBO, IBS, Candida, parasites, etc?

Superhumaness

I had this for years despite a really clean diet and being hydrated. I cannot tell you for sure what stopped it but I can tell you what I am doing. I think the biggest thing for me was doing a parasite cleanse. Oil of oregano always gives me perfect poops. Enemas which I still do regularly. Optimum Nutrition Network gives advice on coffee and essential oil enemas. Sea moss. Pine needle tea. MSM. Fulvic acid. And finding ways daily to keep my nervous system regulated. Healing trauma and doing what brings me joy and this includes FINDING the joy in everyday things.

OP
D

Dawid

I had this for years despite a really clean diet and being hydrated. I cannot tell you for sure what stopped it but I can tell you what I am doing. I think the biggest thing for me was doing a parasite cleanse. Oil of oregano always gives me perfect poops. Enemas which I still do regularly. Optimum Nutrition Network gives advice on coffee and essential oil enemas. Sea moss. Pine needle tea. MSM. Fulvic acid. And finding ways daily to keep my nervous system regulated. Healing trauma and doing what brings me joy and this includes FINDING the joy in everyday things.
Thank you. I've had a lot of mental stress lately and the constipation started when the stress started so this might be the reason. I also suspect I have parasites so I think i'll do some cleansing.

OP
D

Dawid

Are you getting enough daily fiber and drinking enough water? How is your lifestyle? low stress? Do you exercise? Do you have many cold beverages on a daily basis? Have you ruled out gut issues like SIBO, IBS, Candida, parasites, etc?
I take a little PHGG with yogurt. I've had a lot of stress recently. I do not exercise - mostly sitting at the desk. I don't drink cold beverages - only room temperature. I have gut issues but I don't know if it's SIBO or candida. I have IBS and suspect parasites.

I take a little PHGG with yogurt. I've had a lot of stress recently. I do not exercise - mostly sitting at the desk. I don't drink cold beverages - only room temperature. I have gut issues but I don't know if it's SIBO or candida. I have IBS and suspect parasites.
Around 70 to 80 percent of individuals who have IBS also have SIBO. Parasites you can address pretty easily. I'd add pumpkin seeds to your daily diet. The parasites don't like the pumpkin seeds. The seeds of pumpkins are believed to contain a deworming compound called cucurbitacin, which has been used to expel tapeworms and roundworms in domestic livestock species for years. Black walnut, cloves & wormwood are also a great option for eliminating parasites. Make some clove tea and drink it.

OP
D

Dawid

Around 70 to 80 percent of individuals who have IBS also have SIBO. Parasites you can address pretty easily. I'd add pumpkin seeds to your daily diet. The parasites don't like the pumpkin seeds. The seeds of pumpkins are believed to contain a deworming compound called cucurbitacin, which has been used to expel tapeworms and roundworms in domestic livestock species for years. Black walnut, cloves & wormwood are also a great option for eliminating parasites. Make some clove tea and drink it.
I have Black walnut, cloves & wormwood but also have fatty liver and it should not be use when one have liver disease

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals