LAWYER NEEDS HELP FROM IDEALABS/PSSD CREW (victim of bio-crime needs to have his old brain restored)

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Not being able to create new memories suggests damaged hippocampi.
Do you have a possible solution for reversing this damage?

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

What exactly was the test for Fusarium? Blood levels? Stool content?

Would suggest doing cognitive tests (eg quantified-mind.com) to get a baseline and objectively monitor cognitive progress.

Perhaps an NAD supplement to potentially heal the cells damaged wherever it occurred. Theoretically it will fix moreso any cell more deficient in NAD, so wherever it is more damaged or aged.

NMN powder can be ordered in bulk then put into pills yourself with a cheap pill machine 10$ and capsules 5-10$.

For anti-fungals: Interfase+ on an empty stomach can work to unravel the biofilm often protecting yeast/fungus/dysbiotic bacteria in the g.i.
NAC can apparently reduce biofilm more systemically not just in the G.I.

Read elsewhere about someone getting success with MCT oil large doses (20-30g) at getting fungal bowel movements therefore die off, not just diarrhea from the MCT.

Might look at liver supplements like milk thistle to protect against ongoing burden of the mycotoxins.

Try to get a brain scan too - I'm sure doctors would see reason to get you one, to rule out anything else, and to get a picture of the brain for other things, and perhaps can look for atrophy of brain like mentioned above...
Thanks Bro, I was taking Nicotinamide Riboside/NMN when the damage occurred, and I occasionally do NR still but would be willing to try NAD+ in raw form. I also take NAC 1200mg twice a day (NAC has modestly reduced my symptoms long-term unlike 10-Undecylinic Acid that had a significant impact and only lasted 5 days). I love NAC. I also take Milk Thistle every night.

The lab test that showed Fusarium was the urinary Great Plains Lab test. My doctor commented that he had not heard of such poisoning outside the Soviet Union. I will also be looking into Interfase+ and MCT oil pursuant to your suggestion.

When I was at the peak of the 2020 Hellcurse, I had an MRI of the brain which the neurologist said was not indicative of damage. But my Integrative Medicine practitioner told me regular brain MRIs are useless unless a certain type of imaging is performed during the test.

These past two years my family has dumped tens of thousands of dollars in testing and treatments to get me out of the cognitive paralysis I was in so I appreciate anything you can think of that my medical team has not.

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Alzheimer's disease, cognitive dysfunction and hyperammonemia are all associated with fatty acid oxidation defects.

Triheptanoin (Dojolvi) is a medication for the treatment of fatty acid oxidation disorders, that is a triglyceride composed of Enanthic acid. Triheptanoin also protects against alzheimer's disease and other dementias.

Both Enanthic acid and Undecylenic acid is a derivative of castor oil (ricinoleic acid). These odd-carbon fatty acids are able to inhibit the fatty acid oxidation!

So, optimizing glucose oxidation and inhibiting fatty acid oxidation may help your treatment.

This is wonderful and I feel like we are onto something here! Thank you. So you think switching the body metabolism over to strictly OXPHOS will be helpful since it would be optimizing glucose metabolism? Do you think I should also try looking into any other treatments for additional support like Enanthic Acid or maybe even Triheptanoin?

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Waynish

If you are a gifted lawyer, then you have money. Go on a serious health recovery retreat run by actual experts. Actual experts do not believe in specific diseases like this "no-no-I have a specific genetic mutation that leads me to non-stop thinking about my illness, which makes me the foremost expert on my illness - and also an expert on realizing who else might actually be an expert on my illness."

This is borderline mental illness at best. Go to a place where there is lots of sun, ocean, and you can eat fresh food for every meal. No grains / pleb food. You need a serious exercise regimen designed by a healer than understands the basis of your imbalance. I can hook you up if you DM me and are serious. If you can't take time off work for this, then you're not serious. If you can't be away from person x to go to this, then you're not serious. If there's a person you can't be away from, then pay for their vacation to come with you as you do this...

yerrag

I am here to hear from people like you. I have gone to see MDs and NDs and have had no success (they all just want to sell you SUPER expensive detox supplements). I would love to hear any ideas you may have. And, you are correct that sharing general information and scientific theory over an online forum is not considered the practice of medicine. I would love to hear from you on this.

It's good knowing that you have once fixed your own issues, as you understand very well what it takes to get there. It involves many things - knowing your context, gathering data with your own research as well as getting suggestions from online forums, vetting and prioritizing what is likely to work, and making a plan, and implementing than plan. And as you ago along, you observe what happens and you make adjustments as you see fit.

Yet, despite your experience, you also know that some problems in life have a way of taking a life of their own. And already, you have tapped many MDs and NDs. Even with your resourcefulness and determination, you are faced with no easy solution in the horizon.

This forum is focused strongly on metabolism, and it is natural for you to find suggestions that revolve around metabolism, and that is why you mentioned trying to maximize OXPHOS at your original post. I personally feel that is not necessary. The body naturally burns sugar as well as fat. It has its reasons for doing so, which I don't want to digress into. If you have good sugar metabolism, that is enough. It's not an easy goal in itself already, as I can venture to say most people come into this forum to attain that but get distracted into doing many other things but doing that. If you have good metabolism, you easily attain optimal blood sugar control (not many people have this when they keep relying on the wrong metric such as HbA1c - convenient to test but as useless as a COVID PCR test, if you know what I mean). You also should naturally find it easy to maintain optimal acid-base balance. And most people don't know how to do that.

Knowing oneself is the first thing to do before one can improve oneself. Don't you agree? So I ask how well do you know yourself in this regard? Do our MDs and NDs we consult with even know how to help you know yourself?

So, if you want to get to the heart of it, you have to at the very least know how to determine your state as far as acid-base balance goes. If your acid-base balance is optimal, you have a good foundation of health. Your body will know how to balance the rest of itself. And if something should come along that disturbs that balance, it is much easier to restore that balance. Given of course, the right methods.

It will come down to having the right set of tools - concepts and methods - to fix yourself. My experience has taught me it is never ever about throwing the kitchen sink at the problem, and it is never about digging deeper in the wrong hole to find the treasure you are looking for.

To know your acid-base balance, you just have to buy from Amazon a urine and saliva pH test that comes in a roll that you cut into strips. I have been using this for a year already. and it has helped me recover from my recent illness quickly. If you are interested in knowing more, you can order this strip and once you have it, I can begin explaining how to use it: Amazon product ASIN B002ZYVU4OView: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B002ZYVU4O?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

Forgive me if I don't spell the instructions now. I've dealt with people who can't believe something so low-cost can be so useful. They are used to believing everything of use has to go through blood tests through their primary doctor that involve insurance. They are usually not interested in something so cost-effective because if it's too good to be true, it's not true at all.

Andman

@Brooks Esq.
have you considered long term effects from methylphenidate use?
also, since youre taking 1200mg of NAC per day (strongly anti-thyroid) and are suffering from constipation, as well as a high academic workload (=stress) wouldnt it be a good idea to check your thyroid first of all? so waking/mid day temperature + pulse and maybe bloodwork

edit: oh and since the problem seems to be information storage/recall, have you tried vit B1 (thiamine) in higher doses? im sure @mostlylurking would agree ;)

Last edited:
You could try the urine test by Great Plain Labs. You could also look into the blood test MyMycolab Mycotoxin testing, but they are not as widely relied upon as the Great Plains one.
I am not from US. The best things I can do is a specific mycotoxin test in my local lab.
They can only test for:

С Mycoplasma pneumoniaeIgG/IgM
С Mycoplasma hominis IgG/IgM
С Mycobacterium tuberculI

I don't know whether this will be enough.
Over the years, I learned much about how to recover as best I could with significant results, but not 100%. Discovering Peat, Idealabs, and this forum several months ago has helped me a LOT. I have been making even more progress since then and have high hopes I can get closer to 100%. Getting the toxins out was a key thing. And learning where the toxins are coming from and remediating it (if possible) is also key.
Thank for sharing the whole story. I've read and listen a quite a lot on Dr. Shoemaker but you've put everything in a perspective quite nicely, alongside things I never knew before.

Daft

Thanks Bro, I was taking Nicotinamide Riboside/NMN when the damage occurred, and I occasionally do NR still but would be willing to try NAD+ in raw form. I also take NAC 1200mg twice a day (NAC has modestly reduced my symptoms long-term unlike 10-Undecylinic Acid that had a significant impact and only lasted 5 days). I love NAC. I also take Milk Thistle every night.

The lab test that showed Fusarium was the urinary Great Plains Lab test. My doctor commented that he had not heard of such poisoning outside the Soviet Union. I will also be looking into Interfase+ and MCT oil pursuant to your suggestion.

When I was at the peak of the 2020 Hellcurse, I had an MRI of the brain which the neurologist said was not indicative of damage. But my Integrative Medicine practitioner told me regular brain MRIs are useless unless a certain type of imaging is performed during the test.

These past two years my family has dumped tens of thousands of dollars in testing and treatments to get me out of the cognitive paralysis I was in so I appreciate anything you can think of that my medical team has not.
Great! Interfase works best on a fully empty stomach, such as most will likely only truly have first thing in the morning, as do all the other antibacterials, as that seems to avoid destruction or at least dilution of the contents before it reaches the effect area, letting it have a more concentrated effect on the gut wall.

It would be valuable to find out if you get any obvious results in terms of die-off.

Be warned though not to do it before important things as it can cause aforementioned diarrhea and a typical concomitant sick to stomach feeling.

I'm intrigued by this suspicion of poisoning. What led you to determining to look for it?
Fusarium - Wikipedia Here it suggests a lot of symptoms, but then above that in another section it suggests opportunistic infection occurs if neutrophils are too low. Did you test those? Though, I don't think that applies to levels of purposefully poisoned such as "baked-in" to bread. Later it mentions there is dispute that it could just have been poisoning using bee feces.
Yellow rain evidence slowly whittled away - PubMed

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

If you are a gifted lawyer, then you have money. Go on a serious health recovery retreat run by actual experts. Actual experts do not believe in specific diseases like this "no-no-I have a specific genetic mutation that leads me to non-stop thinking about my illness, which makes me the foremost expert on my illness - and also an expert on realizing who else might actually be an expert on my illness."

This is borderline mental illness at best. Go to a place where there is lots of sun, ocean, and you can eat fresh food for every meal. No grains / pleb food. You need a serious exercise regimen designed by a healer than understands the basis of your imbalance. I can hook you up if you DM me and are serious. If you can't take time off work for this, then you're not serious. If you can't be away from person x to go to this, then you're not serious. If there's a person you can't be away from, then pay for their vacation to come with you as you do this...
Thank you very much for your correspondence. I am a government lawyer working for a rural community, I am not a rich lawyer in the stereotypical sense. Having said that, I have spent tens of thousands of dollars the past two years seeing numerous medical professionals and trying different treatments. Their treatments have got me nowhere, so in desperation I have come to pick the brains of the many brilliant members of this forum who are not brainwashed by medical academia.

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

It's good knowing that you have once fixed your own issues, as you understand very well what it takes to get there. It involves many things - knowing your context, gathering data with your own research as well as getting suggestions from online forums, vetting and prioritizing what is likely to work, and making a plan, and implementing than plan. And as you ago along, you observe what happens and you make adjustments as you see fit.

Yet, despite your experience, you also know that some problems in life have a way of taking a life of their own. And already, you have tapped many MDs and NDs. Even with your resourcefulness and determination, you are faced with no easy solution in the horizon.

This forum is focused strongly on metabolism, and it is natural for you to find suggestions that revolve around metabolism, and that is why you mentioned trying to maximize OXPHOS at your original post. I personally feel that is not necessary. The body naturally burns sugar as well as fat. It has its reasons for doing so, which I don't want to digress into. If you have good sugar metabolism, that is enough. It's not an easy goal in itself already, as I can venture to say most people come into this forum to attain that but get distracted into doing many other things but doing that. If you have good metabolism, you easily attain optimal blood sugar control (not many people have this when they keep relying on the wrong metric such as HbA1c - convenient to test but as useless as a COVID PCR test, if you know what I mean). You also should naturally find it easy to maintain optimal acid-base balance. And most people don't know how to do that.

Knowing oneself is the first thing to do before one can improve oneself. Don't you agree? So I ask how well do you know yourself in this regard? Do our MDs and NDs we consult with even know how to help you know yourself?

So, if you want to get to the heart of it, you have to at the very least know how to determine your state as far as acid-base balance goes. If your acid-base balance is optimal, you have a good foundation of health. Your body will know how to balance the rest of itself. And if something should come along that disturbs that balance, it is much easier to restore that balance. Given of course, the right methods.

It will come down to having the right set of tools - concepts and methods - to fix yourself. My experience has taught me it is never ever about throwing the kitchen sink at the problem, and it is never about digging deeper in the wrong hole to find the treasure you are looking for.

To know your acid-base balance, you just have to buy from Amazon a urine and saliva pH test that comes in a roll that you cut into strips. I have been using this for a year already. and it has helped me recover from my recent illness quickly. If you are interested in knowing more, you can order this strip and once you have it, I can begin explaining how to use it: Amazon product ASIN B002ZYVU4OView: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B002ZYVU4O?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

Forgive me if I don't spell the instructions now. I've dealt with people who can't believe something so low-cost can be so useful. They are used to believing everything of use has to go through blood tests through their primary doctor that involve insurance. They are usually not interested in something so cost-effective because if it's too good to be true, it's not true at all.
I recently purchased some of these PH strips. Why dont you tell me how to use them and the significance of the results?

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Great! Interfase works best on a fully empty stomach, such as most will likely only truly have first thing in the morning, as do all the other antibacterials, as that seems to avoid destruction or at least dilution of the contents before it reaches the effect area, letting it have a more concentrated effect on the gut wall.

It would be valuable to find out if you get any obvious results in terms of die-off.

Be warned though not to do it before important things as it can cause aforementioned diarrhea and a typical concomitant sick to stomach feeling.

I'm intrigued by this suspicion of poisoning. What led you to determining to look for it?
Fusarium - Wikipedia Here it suggests a lot of symptoms, but then above that in another section it suggests opportunistic infection occurs if neutrophils are too low. Did you test those? Though, I don't think that applies to levels of purposefully poisoned such as "baked-in" to bread. Later it mentions there is dispute that it could just have been poisoning using bee feces.
Yellow rain evidence slowly whittled away - PubMed
Fusarium T-2 Mycotoxins are utilized as bioweapons because they are highly absorbable through the skin and in the air. When I got really sick I went to many doctors and one eventually thought to do a urinary mycotoxin test. It literally came on all of a sudden just after I passed the Delaware Bar Exam. It came on very quickly and it was something I cannot put into words. It changed everything about me like you wouldnt believe. I was so impaired that, for the longest time, I did not know something was wrong; I merely existed in an unreachable and paralyzed world of my own. It was them! The Delaware Bar! They did not want me dismantling their $2.6 Billion dollar a year cash cow. We live in a world where corruption and financial self-interests and greed exist. The desire to continue earning $2.6 billion a year is enough to corrupt an exclusive group of people. The Clintons have killed for a lot less as have Republican-sponsored pharmaceutical giants.

Besides Interfase, do you have any other ideas for me?

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Regarding mycotoxins, I have some experience with them and recovered for the most part. Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker (who has been covered a few times elsewhere on this forum) in Maryland seems to be the one who discovered the seriousness of mold and how to recover, at least to a large degree. I recommend his book "The Mold Warriors". I saw Shoemaker around 2006 after reading his materials on mold. I was a long-time sufferer of chronic fatigue which included lots of brain issues including depression, insomnia, and anxiety. I got to know Shoemaker well over the next few years and he helped me greatly. But I grew to dislike him as a doctor because his bedside manner sucked AND it turned out he was a researcher more than a doctor. He would get a new patient and instead of giving them what he knew would make them better, he focused on what he happened to be studying at the time. Basically, patients were guinea pigs. I stopped seeing him once I realized this.

HOWEVER, it may be that his discoveries ought to have won him a Nobel prize. But he lost his medical license because he was running an unapproved study on Aviptadyl (vasoactive intestinal peptide, VIP), yet unapproved by the FDA, on his mold patients which included me. He was and is brilliant, but an arrogant doc. Today he serves as a highly paid consultant in major mold litigation. He is very good at it I understand

BUT stay with me here. He discovered that about 25% of the population, particularly those of northern European descent had a relative inability to detox from mold and other similar toxins. Some have some ability to detox. Some have what he called "the dreaded genotype" who basically don't detox at all. This is mainly due to the fact that mycotoxins are fat-soluble. They get stuck in cholesterol and are widely circulated throughout the body doing widespread damage due to inflammation and cytokine storm they cause. Since the body considers cholesterol to be highly valuable, it reabsorbs the cholesterol in the bowel before it is excreted. How he happened to discover this is a long and interesting story I won't cover here and you can read his book(s) if interested.

He learned that a very old cholesterol medication, cholestyramine (CSM), binds to the cholesterol in the bowel and causes it and the mycotoxins to be excreted instead of being reabsorbed. I have used CSM twice and it worked magic for me. Since long-term exposure to mold toxins causes significant damage, particularly to the HPA axis, I would feel much better, but never recover 100%. That is what got Shoemaker in trouble. He knew how to get the toxin out, but he worked hard to figure out how to get people totally well. VIP was always very low in his patients and he illegally experimented with Aviptadyl to see if it would help them. It did not help me or about 8 of his patients that I stayed in touch with. But he did learn how to fix some of the damage. He has taught some docs across the country and you can find these with web searches. Unfortunately, it is quite complex to get totally well.

Over the years, I learned much about how to recover as best I could with significant results, but not 100%. Discovering Peat, Idealabs, and this forum several months ago has helped me a LOT. I have been making even more progress since then and have high hopes I can get closer to 100%. Getting the toxins out was a key thing. And learning where the toxins are coming from and remediating it (if possible) is also key.
Thank you for typing all of that out for me. I have seen two different medical professionals, an MD and an ND, that specialized in mycotoxin illness. The MD was trained in shoemaker protocol where the ND had a different approach. I have done tons of different detoxification measures from glutathione to binders to every detox supplement you can think of. I have only had modest improvement at best. Although the protocol by the ND here in Idaho gave me enough improvement to file the lawsuit of a lifetime that will forever change the system of justice we have in this Country, should I regain my old brain back soon which will allow me to follow through with it, his protocol included mostly Cellcore supplements and cost approximately $900 a month to do. This is not including the additional in-office treatments such as sauna, hyperbaric oxygen, or IV infusions which would have made the treatment cost well over the $900 a month protocol.

Do you have any advice for me to fully detox these toxins from my body? I am hopeful there is something I can try that I have not already tried before.

K

Kayaker

Do you have a possible solution for reversing this damage?
Large amounts of pregnenolone heal structural nerve damage, assuming there's nothing actively damaging the nerve. I've heard of it being used orally, topically, sublingually, and even nasally. Sublingually followed by swallowing it seems like the best method.

Changes in the deep areas of the brain are much more impactful than changes in the surface layers. If the damage had been to an area of the cortex, the pathways would reorganize themselves, and there wouldn't be much of a difference. But damage to the area that encodes memories into the cortex from emotional information, that's specific and it's unlikely that you'd be the same way you were before.

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

@Brooks Esq.
have you considered long term effects from methylphenidate use?
also, since youre taking 1200mg of NAC per day (strongly anti-thyroid) and are suffering from constipation, as well as a high academic workload (=stress) wouldnt it be a good idea to check your thyroid first of all? so waking/mid day temperature + pulse and maybe bloodwork

edit: oh and since the problem seems to be information storage/recall, have you tried vit B1 (thiamine) in higher doses? im sure @mostlylurking would agree ;)
I have considered effects from Dexmethylphenidate use, I am doubtful that this is the culprit since such tolerance does not usually include the muscle twitching and hyperammonemia and other mass inflammatory impacts to ones body. This illness has changed everything about me and has impacted all aspects of health.

I only started the NAC in the past few months to treat my condition so it is not a contributor to the underlying illness. And, I have tried sulbutiamine with no success but I am about to try mass doses of Thiamine HCI. Is there any particular form you think I should try?

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Large amounts of pregnenolone heal structural nerve damage, assuming there's nothing actively damaging the nerve. I've heard of it being used orally, topically, sublingually, and even nasally. Sublingually followed by swallowing it seems like the best method.

Changes in the deep areas of the brain are much more impactful than changes in the surface layers. If the damage had been to an area of the cortex, the pathways would reorganize themselves, and there wouldn't be much of a difference. But damage to the area that encodes memories into the cortex from emotional information, that's specific and it's unlikely that you'd be the same way you were before.
I am about to start a protocol which includes large doses of Pregnenolone. Thanks for the recommendation.

I am about to start a protocol which includes large doses of Pregnenolone. Thanks for the recommendation.
Hey good luck and report how you do on it.
Try to research the best and purest product and read peoples experiences.

Just a few heads up:

RP" From the symptoms people are describing, I think some of the pregnenolone being sold is contaminated. I ate 3000 mg per day 35 years ago, when only one big company was making it.
The pregnenolone I had was made from wild yam diosgenin by Syntex, which had the best equipment and the best chemists. There are dozens of companies making it now, and like most other products, it’s being made without the best available methods which would be too expensive."

RP: "I haven’t recommended pregnenolone use for several years, since I started hearing about reactions that could only be caused by major impurities."

RP: "I started using pregnenolone from Sigma Chemical, then got it by the kilogram from the Syntex factory in Mexico. When they stopped making it, I got a few kilos from European companies, but when they stopped making it, I found that pregnenolone from other sources produced hormonal effects that shouldn’t be pregnenolone, so I stopped using it; that was some time in the ‘90s. Pure pregnenolone never produced hormonal effects in either human or animal studies. Minor producers don’t have the resources of the giants to produce extreme purity."

Q: "I was wondering if you have much knowledge about the manufacturing methods of pregnenolone? What would it take to produce something that matches the quality of the Syntex produced pregnenolone you have spoken of?"
RP: "I think it would take someone who worked at that factory at the time, since the chemists are always fiddling with their processes. Vitamins C and E, and probably others, have gone through many phases, with changing biological effects."

Q: I mailed Ray about the issues I was having with pregnenolone, namely sadness, irritability, major hair loss, insomnia, weight gain
RP: Excipients or impurities in capsules can cause symptoms, by irritating the intestine. In animal studies (and in myself), extremely large doses didn't have any more effects than minimal doses. It's possible to eliminate some of the impurities by mixing it with warm vitamin E, and after stirring it, allowing it to settle, and using only what dissolved in the vitamin E.
Q:Then I asked if there's no way it can convert to excess estrogen or some other stress related hormone, under certain circumstances, like not getting enough protein or sugar, or some other nutrient, or adequate light…
RP: I haven't heard of a situation like that; I'll see if I can find any information relating to that possibility.

Hey good luck and report how you do on it.
Try to research the best and purest product and read peoples experiences.

Just a few heads up:

RP" From the symptoms people are describing, I think some of the pregnenolone being sold is contaminated. I ate 3000 mg per day 35 years ago, when only one big company was making it.
The pregnenolone I had was made from wild yam diosgenin by Syntex, which had the best equipment and the best chemists. There are dozens of companies making it now, and like most other products, it’s being made without the best available methods which would be too expensive."

RP: "I haven’t recommended pregnenolone use for several years, since I started hearing about reactions that could only be caused by major impurities."

RP: "I started using pregnenolone from Sigma Chemical, then got it by the kilogram from the Syntex factory in Mexico. When they stopped making it, I got a few kilos from European companies, but when they stopped making it, I found that pregnenolone from other sources produced hormonal effects that shouldn’t be pregnenolone, so I stopped using it; that was some time in the ‘90s. Pure pregnenolone never produced hormonal effects in either human or animal studies. Minor producers don’t have the resources of the giants to produce extreme purity."

Q: "I was wondering if you have much knowledge about the manufacturing methods of pregnenolone? What would it take to produce something that matches the quality of the Syntex produced pregnenolone you have spoken of?"
RP: "I think it would take someone who worked at that factory at the time, since the chemists are always fiddling with their processes. Vitamins C and E, and probably others, have gone through many phases, with changing biological effects."

Q: I mailed Ray about the issues I was having with pregnenolone, namely sadness, irritability, major hair loss, insomnia, weight gain
RP: Excipients or impurities in capsules can cause symptoms, by irritating the intestine. In animal studies (and in myself), extremely large doses didn't have any more effects than minimal doses. It's possible to eliminate some of the impurities by mixing it with warm vitamin E, and after stirring it, allowing it to settle, and using only what dissolved in the vitamin E.
Q:Then I asked if there's no way it can convert to excess estrogen or some other stress related hormone, under certain circumstances, like not getting enough protein or sugar, or some other nutrient, or adequate light…
RP: I haven't heard of a situation like that; I'll see if I can find any information relating to that possibility.
I think you forgot to mention one can obtain all the benefcial effects of pregnenolone from a moderate daily dose of progest-e?

I think you forgot to mention one can obtain all the benefcial effects of pregnenolone from a moderate daily dose of progest-e?
Pregnenolone is largely converted into two other "youth-associated" protective hormones, progesterone and DHEA.

So the body will chose what to do with pregnenolone and what conversion to go for and how much to make. I would say they are similar in the sense that when you ingest pregnenolone some of it will turn into progesterone but RP has said that for males pregnenolone should generally be better than progesterone.

I've been using health natura's progesterone for the past 3 months with not much success. I don't see it being a very potent anti-inflammatory as Ray makes it out to be. I haven't tried any other hormone so far so cannot comment on anything else.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals