I'm suffering with major health problems. Nothing I've done has worked, and need your precious advice on where to go from here.

Hidden49

Sounds pathogen and gut related. It could be mold, fungi, bacteria or parasites. I had similar symptoms after travelling for a few months in Mexico and then doctors prescribing me SSRIs and SNRIs made things a lot worse for me.

I would do testing through Dr Amy yaskos website and get her suggestions for treatments (she comments on all tests), helpful tests would be GI 360 (checks in depth for pathogens and shows microbiome status), Urine amino acids.

Her protocol focuses on the gut, methylation, fixing gaba glutamate imbalances, minerals.

Smitty

Any improvements? I have similar issues, most recent being chronic/cholinergic urticaria? Do you sweat? Have you tried flowers of sulphur in case a parasite it at fault for your digestive and hunger issues?

HeyThere

Adderall is the best bet. Some problems can't be fixed with nutrition.

A.D.D. (A.D.H.D.) related to Glutamate. Absolutely you can take an amino acid or vitamin to control your glutamate levels to go higher or lower.

Same old. I have found working/being productive/busy for 14-16 hours a day has helped me cope with it all, however, there is absolutely no reduction in health issues.

It is possible that bacterial byproducts from IBS are causing symptoms which would require a stool test + lab work to confirm, though my bowel movements and abdominal pain don't really correlate to my other symptoms, but it's worth a try, too.

I appreciate your interesting thought on this.

The article linked is borderline pseudoscience, unfortunately...
For example, the article linked writes about the dangers of PUFA, as Ray often does, yet some East-Asian cultures (Japanese & Korean) eat copious amounts of PUFA, soybeans, fish, highly estrogenic plants, and supposedly non-ideal foods, yet are on average healthier, longer living, and in better health than most people in the West.
If Ray is 100% correct on this matter, then how is this humanely possible? Some of the healthiest cultures do the exact opposite of everything preached here, and thrive.

Genetics and biology is so mind numbingly complex that I don't know if sweeping generalizations about Nitric oxide are helpful by that author and website.

I appreciate your prayer, thank you. I'm trying my best.
i understand perfectly dissociation because i had it myself years
the only cure was to increase to huge doses carb intake, up to 500g a day
Other than that only coffee and thyroid helps
even if my cravings are meat are eggs, i would still prefer sugar for my mental state
the best moments of my life where on full sugar with barely any nutrients

purple pill

I think its important to ask ourselves what we would actually do with our preconcieved idea of health if we ever attained it, alot of people would probably self-destruct, some people may think it will make them a better person, others may be looking for strength to carry out their rage and ennact revenge on those who have wronged them in the past, the dying may just want to spend more time with their family but go back to ignoring them if they regained it etc they might not even truely want good health and sabotage themselves along the way... lifes funny, man makes plans and god laughs i guess 🙃
Wrong thread maybe but feel it was going somewhat in this direction 💩

*not casting aspersions on OP just some musings*

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

Who is the author?

Sorry, misremembered what it was called.

Matt1951

A.D.D. (A.D.H.D.) related to Glutamate. Absolutely you can take an amino acid or vitamin to control your glutamate levels to go higher or lower.
A study found people with ADD had lower levels of glutamine/glutamate. Correlation does not prove causation, but it might be worth a shot.

Last edited:

HeyThere

A study found people with ADD had lower levels of glutamine/glutamate. Correlation does not prove causation, but it might be worth a shot.

Which is interesting because Glutamate is a brain excitatory and you'd think A.D.D. levels are too high, but you say it's too low. I guess that's why things like Adderall work for A.D.D. when it acts like speed for "normal" people.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals