LAWYER NEEDS HELP FROM IDEALABS/PSSD CREW (victim of bio-crime needs to have his old brain restored)

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Hey good luck and report how you do on it.
Try to research the best and purest product and read peoples experiences.

Just a few heads up:

RP" From the symptoms people are describing, I think some of the pregnenolone being sold is contaminated. I ate 3000 mg per day 35 years ago, when only one big company was making it.
The pregnenolone I had was made from wild yam diosgenin by Syntex, which had the best equipment and the best chemists. There are dozens of companies making it now, and like most other products, it’s being made without the best available methods which would be too expensive."

RP: "I haven’t recommended pregnenolone use for several years, since I started hearing about reactions that could only be caused by major impurities."

RP: "I started using pregnenolone from Sigma Chemical, then got it by the kilogram from the Syntex factory in Mexico. When they stopped making it, I got a few kilos from European companies, but when they stopped making it, I found that pregnenolone from other sources produced hormonal effects that shouldn’t be pregnenolone, so I stopped using it; that was some time in the ‘90s. Pure pregnenolone never produced hormonal effects in either human or animal studies. Minor producers don’t have the resources of the giants to produce extreme purity."

Q: "I was wondering if you have much knowledge about the manufacturing methods of pregnenolone? What would it take to produce something that matches the quality of the Syntex produced pregnenolone you have spoken of?"
RP: "I think it would take someone who worked at that factory at the time, since the chemists are always fiddling with their processes. Vitamins C and E, and probably others, have gone through many phases, with changing biological effects."

Q: I mailed Ray about the issues I was having with pregnenolone, namely sadness, irritability, major hair loss, insomnia, weight gain
RP: Excipients or impurities in capsules can cause symptoms, by irritating the intestine. In animal studies (and in myself), extremely large doses didn't have any more effects than minimal doses. It's possible to eliminate some of the impurities by mixing it with warm vitamin E, and after stirring it, allowing it to settle, and using only what dissolved in the vitamin E.
Q:Then I asked if there's no way it can convert to excess estrogen or some other stress related hormone, under certain circumstances, like not getting enough protein or sugar, or some other nutrient, or adequate light…
RP: I haven't heard of a situation like that; I'll see if I can find any information relating to that possibility.
Thank you for the warning. I made it a point to purchase the one from Life Extensions since they are a reputable company

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Thank you for the warning. I made it a point to purchase the one from Life Extensions since they are a reputable company
I think they contain silica and microcrystalline cellulose which RP is very much against and I personally had bad experience with them since I have sensitive gut.

I think a very reputable source can be bulk supplements pregnenolone product. They have no added ingredients. But see what works for you and report back. Good luck.

yerrag

I recently purchased some of these PH strips. Why dont you tell me how to use them and the significance of the results?

You're way ahead of me and I shouldn't be surprised.

Just so you know, I pick up a lot of ideas from this forum and if this forum doesn't have all the answers, I look outside the forum and occasionally I get good leads that are worth the read. And if they're not worth the read and the time, I won't share it with you. And so what I have devised as my way of testing body pH is not something I have the brilliance to discover by myself but really it is a synthesis of what I've gathered from many sources, but these articles from Biomedx' website made me piece it together:

Prior to devising my way (this may not really be my way as I'm pretty sure Biomedx is way ahead of me) but I only call it mine because the articles were still vague and I had to figure out a few things they say that initially didn't make sense, in the same way that Ray Peat would sometimes explain ideas that leave a lot of questions for the reader to think about. Perhaps it was Biomedx' way to entice me into being a member, which for a $1000 lifetime fee for the basic would be worth it. But by sleeping over it many nights, on and off over many months, I thought I had put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Prior to this, I was strictly using the pH paper to test urine, which I now view as inadequate and now would no longer use because it gives the wrong impression that I have good acid-base balance when actually I have a terrible imbalance. The previous method was to use urine pH between 6.5 and 6.8 as optimal. And this is wrong.

The long and short of it (if you don't have time to read the article) -

Urine pH alone is no basis. The urine can go down as low as 4.5 at times and you should not be alarmed. That is the job of the kidneys - to excrete excess acidity (and alkalinity as well).

Urine pH should always be lower than Saliva pH. This is because urine is being excreted, and is usually acidic. Your saliva is internal, and should be alkaline. When urine is more alkaline than the saliva, something is really off.

Urine pH at around 6.2 to 6.5 is optimal, with the saliva 1 pH higher at 7.2 to 7.5

Urine pH and saliva pH both fluctuate throughout the day, and it reflects each of our internal biochemistry, which is affected by our metabolism and by factors such as pathogenic load and the immune response to it. As well as by the supplements and medication we take.

In addition to urine and saliva, one can also approximate one's blood pH. This is done by measuring one's natural breathing rate (I say this because there are yoga practitioners who modify their breath rate, and also Buteyko practitioners). The problem is that it's hard to measure one's own breath rate, so it can be less accurate. It's not practical to buy capnometers/capnographs as they're expensive. So I've settled on using apps. After trying different apps, I find using the Respi-Rate Android app to be more reliable and convenient for me.

The normal breath rate of 14 is the optimal breath rate, which indicates blood pH to be around 7.4. The further away lower from it indicates more alkalinity. And the further away higher indicates more acidity. The best way to get blood pH is through testing blood drawn from the artery. It's expensive and it's painful, and it's only done usually for hospital patients.

What can you say about your body pH?

Urine pH ______
Saliva pH ______

Breath Rate _____ How acidic or alkaline is it? Or is it optimal?

Pregnenolone is largely converted into two other "youth-associated" protective hormones, progesterone and DHEA.

So the body will chose what to do with pregnenolone and what conversion to go for and how much to make. I would say they are similar in the sense that when you ingest pregnenolone some of it will turn into progesterone but RP has said that for males pregnenolone should generally be better than progesterone.

I've been using health natura's progesterone for the past 3 months with not much success. I don't see it being a very potent anti-inflammatory as Ray makes it out to be. I haven't tried any other hormone so far so cannot comment on anything else.
Right, so N=1.

"Should generally", only if, the pregnenolone one is using is not ridden with heavily allergenic impurities.

biohacker

Forum Supporter
Thank you for typing all of that out for me. I have seen two different medical professionals, an MD and an ND, that specialized in mycotoxin illness. The MD was trained in shoemaker protocol where the ND had a different approach. I have done tons of different detoxification measures from glutathione to binders to every detox supplement you can think of. I have only had modest improvement at best. Although the protocol by the ND here in Idaho gave me enough improvement to file the lawsuit of a lifetime that will forever change the system of justice we have in this Country, should I regain my old brain back soon which will allow me to follow through with it, his protocol included mostly Cellcore supplements and cost approximately $900 a month to do. This is not including the additional in-office treatments such as sauna, hyperbaric oxygen, or IV infusions which would have made the treatment cost well over the $900 a month protocol.

Do you have any advice for me to fully detox these toxins from my body? I am hopeful there is something I can try that I have not already tried before.
This is not very Peaty, but saved my life. And I only discovered Peat 10 months ago. After being sick for 35 years I took a different approach in 2007 when I learned I not only was VERY sensitive to mold but also had a Traumatic Brain Injury from a severe whiplash injury while in a car stopped at a red light and got rear-ended by an Olds 98 (a tank) going about 40. I was not unconscious or bleeding. Thought I was OK. Then about 8-12 weeks all my symptoms began to appear. I did not associate the symptoms with the accident. Diagnosing that damage took 35 years. It was the Amen Clinic (google them) who diagnosed the TBI. After brain scans and then meeting the doc he asked out of the blue "when did you have a whiplash auto accident?" It was that obvious to him. He also found other damage he related to "toxins". He decided that could definitely be mold toxins AND mercury amalgams I had removed in 1987. I highly recommend Amen Clinic. I went to them a year after they dramatically helped a dear friend with bipolar. She was on meds the docs were just guessing at. Amen pinpointed exactly what would help her and after a while, she became rock solid with no more months-long stays in institutions. 13 times in 4 years.

The Amen doc handed me a long list of supplements he wanted me to start taking. After reading the list I told him I was already taking every single one. He laughed and said that did not surprise him given the intense research I'd done to find supplements that helped me "somewhat." He also said it was typical for symptoms to begin to appear 8-12 weeks after an accident like that. He then told me I could be helped dramatically to add a few Rx meds to my regimen. I was not totally happy with that but after suffering as long as I had, I had to have relief if it is was possible. I said, "If I broke my leg, I'd use a crutch." I see good meds as potentially a miracle if you get them right. I did. Getting @haidut 's meds right is not any different. I'll get to the meds.

First is the mold. You HAVE to identify the source and get totally away from it. Whatever clothing and other things (books) that have been exposed you HAVE to get rid of. You may have to move out of your house totally. You cannot get well with ongoing exposure. In my case, I could not find the mold in my house after searching everywhere. Shoemaker directed me to an expert in Wash DC. He came to AZ and after about a 2-hour search he uncovered a massive amount of black mold under wallpaper in a walk-out basement. It was able to be remediated and I got rid of all my clothing and got new. It might be possible to wash it out with Borax but Shoemaker is not a big fan of that. Mold was big deal for me and I got much better. But it was not till the Amen clinic I can say I got my life back about 90-95% and have been that way still today. I am always trying to get that remaining 5-10% however. I think I am finding it here on this forum and experimenting with Idealabs supps/meds.

Amen Clinic recommended I immediately start Lamictal and Seroquel. Seroquel was a low dose (50 mg) that has worked for sleep since 2007. I gradually worked Lamictal up to 200mg (also a relatively low dose compared to some.). Lamictal brought me out of the pit for the most part within several weeks. Seroquel made it so I knew I'd sleep. They also made other recommendations for me to try over the next months working with a psych doc where I lived. Over the next year or so, I tried a number of things. A short trial of an SSRI which I hated. ADHD meds none of which helped me. Mirtazapine was a miracle and I use 30 mgs/day still today. It dealt with depression and to some degree anxiety, I constantly had. When I added Alprazalom SR to the mix, I was a new man and that has not changed one iota since about 2008. I do software startups that are VERY stressful. Almost nothing bothers me feeling little stress. I do take some Peaty pregnenolone too. I also used to take a small dose of hydrocortisone but found I did not need it when I added TyroMax to the mix. I also am trying Lanosterol and 10 Hydroxy Hamalan and Androsterone. Have tried other things but these seem to be a help. Thus my handle "biohacker."

On the forum, for the most part, Mirtazapine is considered positive. Lamictal not so much but for me, it is a Godsend. Benzo's are very much frowned on. For me, they have also been a Godsend and I expect to take them for life. The withdrawal at this point (I'm 68) just might kill me. They are physically dependent but at least for me, not addictive. Addictive means you have to keep taking more to get the same results. Not so with me since 2008. The study(s) on them causing big-time brain damage over time has just not been the case for me and were not very convincing. I am sharp as a tack. I had to change psych docs cause mine moved. The new doc listened to my whole story and asked if I "felt drugged." I answered, "Nope. I feel like I did in high school." He agreed he would not change a thing.

The way I see it, I suffered terribly for 35 years. I had brain damage from mercury, mold toxins, and a TBI. That damage was not going to magically go away or heal naturally. Whatever I could do to feel stable and normal was the right thing to do even if not Peaty and even if Rx. The difference between some modern meds is that some are better, some are much worse than the meds that Idealab sells. The 1st and 2nd generation of some meds are often better than new ones. It is possible I will find something from Ideal that is better than what I am taking. For instance, I've been thinking I may not need Seroquel because the Idealab stuff makes me sleep like the dead. We will see.

So there is a lot of my story/saga. I believe we should do ALL we can do to feel as normal as we possibly can including Rx meds that work for you and nutritional supplements. I've learned so much in this Forum and am grateful I happened on to it. I hope some of this is useful. BTW, I wrote an Amazon book about all this but am not going to plug it here. It has helped thousands by giving them hope that there are answers. Often the answers are simple but not what we want to hear or do. Confirmation bias is strong on this forum. Don't get me wrong though. I love this forum.

InChristAlone

This is not very Peaty, but saved my life. And I only discovered Peat 10 months ago. After being sick for 35 years I took a different approach in 2007 when I learned I not only was VERY sensitive to mold but also had a Traumatic Brain Injury from a severe whiplash injury while in a car stopped at a red light and got rear-ended by an Olds 98 (a tank) going about 40. I was not unconscious or bleeding. Thought I was OK. Then about 8-12 weeks all my symptoms began to appear. I did not associate the symptoms with the accident. Diagnosing that damage took 35 years. It was the Amen Clinic (google them) who diagnosed the TBI. After brain scans and then meeting the doc he asked out of the blue "when did you have a whiplash auto accident?" It was that obvious to him. He also found other damage he related to "toxins". He decided that could definitely be mold toxins AND mercury amalgams I had removed in 1987. I highly recommend Amen Clinic. I went to them a year after they dramatically helped a dear friend with bipolar. She was on meds the docs were just guessing at. Amen pinpointed exactly what would help her and after a while, she became rock solid with no more months-long stays in institutions. 13 times in 4 years.

The Amen doc handed me a long list of supplements he wanted me to start taking. After reading the list I told him I was already taking every single one. He laughed and said that did not surprise him given the intense research I'd done to find supplements that helped me "somewhat." He also said it was typical for symptoms to begin to appear 8-12 weeks after an accident like that. He then told me I could be helped dramatically to add a few Rx meds to my regimen. I was not totally happy with that but after suffering as long as I had, I had to have relief if it is was possible. I said, "If I broke my leg, I'd use a crutch." I see good meds as potentially a miracle if you get them right. I did. Getting @haidut 's meds right is not any different. I'll get to the meds.

First is the mold. You HAVE to identify the source and get totally away from it. Whatever clothing and other things (books) that have been exposed you HAVE to get rid of. You may have to move out of your house totally. You cannot get well with ongoing exposure. In my case, I could not find the mold in my house after searching everywhere. Shoemaker directed me to an expert in Wash DC. He came to AZ and after about a 2-hour search he uncovered a massive amount of black mold under wallpaper in a walk-out basement. It was able to be remediated and I got rid of all my clothing and got new. It might be possible to wash it out with Borax but Shoemaker is not a big fan of that. Mold was big deal for me and I got much better. But it was not till the Amen clinic I can say I got my life back about 90-95% and have been that way still today. I am always trying to get that remaining 5-10% however. I think I am finding it here on this forum and experimenting with Idealabs supps/meds.

Amen Clinic recommended I immediately start Lamictal and Seroquel. Seroquel was a low dose (50 mg) that has worked for sleep since 2007. I gradually worked Lamictal up to 200mg (also a relatively low dose compared to some.). Lamictal brought me out of the pit for the most part within several weeks. Seroquel made it so I knew I'd sleep. They also made other recommendations for me to try over the next months working with a psych doc where I lived. Over the next year or so, I tried a number of things. A short trial of an SSRI which I hated. ADHD meds none of which helped me. Mirtazapine was a miracle and I use 30 mgs/day still today. It dealt with depression and to some degree anxiety, I constantly had. When I added Alprazalom SR to the mix, I was a new man and that has not changed one iota since about 2008. I do software startups that are VERY stressful. Almost nothing bothers me feeling little stress. I do take some Peaty pregnenolone too. I also used to take a small dose of hydrocortisone but found I did not need it when I added TyroMax to the mix. I also am trying Lanosterol and 10 Hydroxy Hamalan and Androsterone. Have tried other things but these seem to be a help. Thus my handle "biohacker."

On the forum, for the most part, Mirtazapine is considered positive. Lamictal not so much but for me, it is a Godsend. Benzo's are very much frowned on. For me, they have also been a Godsend and I expect to take them for life. The withdrawal at this point (I'm 68) just might kill me. They are physically dependent but at least for me, not addictive. Addictive means you have to keep taking more to get the same results. Not so with me since 2008. The study(s) on them causing big-time brain damage over time has just not been the case for me and were not very convincing. I am sharp as a tack. I had to change psych docs cause mine moved. The new doc listened to my whole story and asked if I "felt drugged." I answered, "Nope. I feel like I did in high school." He agreed he would not change a thing.

The way I see it, I suffered terribly for 35 years. I had brain damage from mercury, mold toxins, and a TBI. That damage was not going to magically go away or heal naturally. Whatever I could do to feel stable and normal was the right thing to do even if not Peaty and even if Rx. The difference between some modern meds is that some are better, some are much worse than the meds that Idealab sells. The 1st and 2nd generation of some meds are often better than new ones. It is possible I will find something from Ideal that is better than what I am taking. For instance, I've been thinking I may not need Seroquel because the Idealab stuff makes me sleep like the dead. We will see.

So there is a lot of my story/saga. I believe we should do ALL we can do to feel as normal as we possibly can including Rx meds that work for you and nutritional supplements. I've learned so much in this Forum and am grateful I happened on to it. I hope some of this is useful. BTW, I wrote an Amazon book about all this but am not going to plug it here. It has helped thousands by giving them hope that there are answers. Often the answers are simple but not what we want to hear or do. Confirmation bias is strong on this forum. Don't get me wrong though. I love this forum.
By your hugely positive results to drugs used for mental illness it sounds like your brain is not irreparably damaged, that the triggers lie in your nervous system and when your anxiety and nervous system is calmed you feel normal again. The same can be done through brain retraining. I myself did it after severe mold exposure in a water damaged house. I used an antihistamine as my crutch until I was able to get off it.

tankasnowgod

I used to write letters to the Delaware Office of Disciplinary Counsel telling them that their bar admissions rules were unconstitutional
What about their rules would be unconstitutional?
I wrote a segment on Delaware Bar corruption as an essay answer on unconstitutional government action.
Why would this be relevant to the question asked? Regardless of Delaware Bar corruption, they are an independent organization, not a part of the government.

jomamma007

Well, aside from the fact that you don't have the sexual part of PSSD any more, have you considered cyproheptadine or another anti-serotonin chemical? The symptoms of what you describe are reminiscent of a post-serotonin-syndrome cognitive dysfunction, which is a well-known chronic consequence of experiencing (and surviving) an acute bout of serotonin syndrome. Ondansetron, and even low doses Benadryl may also help but AFAIK cyproheptadine is so far the only chemical used clinically to treat such long-term effects of SSRI usage.
I think this could be a good strategy. I tested for high mycotoxins at one time and tried cholestryamine and keto infrared saunas and other mold strategies with no avail. Recently I did a Great Plains Labs test and had 0 mycotoxins in my urine, but still felt shitty. I then tried cyproheptadine from ideal labs for 2 months and got tremendous benefit even after stopping it. Also stopping starch has helped a bit too. I’m not sure how much the mold is the real problem, the state of the metabolism in reaction to the mold, or both, but nothing has helped me as much as cyproheptadine.

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Thank you so much for sharing all of this. My mother tried to convince me to go to Amen clinic and I am now intrigued after hearing your experience. And, I have relocated across the country and left most of my possessions behind.

Last edited:
OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

What about their rules would be unconstitutional?

Why would this be relevant to the question asked? Regardless of Delaware Bar corruption, they are an independent organization, not a part of the government.
Their rules are unconstitutional because they are designed to burden and exclude out-of-state attorneys out of the bar for purposes of economic protectionism and keeping the practice of Delaware Corporate law between Delaware home-grown law firms. This is totally unconstitutional as it violates the privileges and immunities clause as well as the dormant commerce clause. Their admissions rules are also used as arbitrary tools to sabotage the admissions process of applicants the bar does not like. It is wrong.

As to your second contention you are mistaken, the Delaware Office of Disciplinary Counsel/Delaware Board of Bar Examiners are state agencies. In fact, they are created by state statute as an extension of the Delaware Supreme Court. The Constitution applies to them in full force.

I recently filed the most impactful lawsuit of our lifetime. If I am successful I will change the system of justice we have in this country.

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

I think this could be a good strategy. I tested for high mycotoxins at one time and tried cholestryamine and keto infrared saunas and other mold strategies with no avail. Recently I did a Great Plains Labs test and had 0 mycotoxins in my urine, but still felt shitty. I then tried cyproheptadine from ideal labs for 2 months and got tremendous benefit even after stopping it. Also stopping starch has helped a bit too. I’m not sure how much the mold is the real problem, the state of the metabolism in reaction to the mold, or both, but nothing has helped me as much as cyproheptadine.
Thank you so much for this. What is the dose of cypro that you used? and do you think Cypro would be more beneficial than Metergoline or Ritanserin? Also, do you think MitoLipin would work similarly to IV Phosphytidylcholine as far as the detoxification and cognitive support? Furthermore, my girlfriend is pushing me to do the urine test again to see if I still have mycotoxins present and after hearing what you said I think it is probably a good idea.

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

By your hugely positive results to drugs used for mental illness it sounds like your brain is not irreparably damaged, that the triggers lie in your nervous system and when your anxiety and nervous system is calmed you feel normal again. The same can be done through brain retraining. I myself did it after severe mold exposure in a water damaged house. I used an antihistamine as my crutch until I was able to get off it.
Thank you very much for the encouragement my friend

tankasnowgod

Their rules are unconstitutional because they are designed to burden and exclude out-of-state attorneys out of the bar for purposes of economic protectionism and keeping the practice of Delaware Corporate law between Delaware home-grown law firms.
Wouldn't this mean that In State Tuition at Universities is "Unconstitutional" as well?
This is totally unconstitutional as it violates the privileges and immunities clause as well as the dormant commerce clause. Their admissions rules are also used as arbitrary tools to sabotage the admissions process of applicants the bar does not like. It is wrong.
How is being a member of a non-government organization a "privilege?"
As to your second contention you are mistaken, the Delaware Office of Disciplinary Counsel/Delaware Board of Bar Examiners are state agencies. In fact, they are created by state statute as an extension of the Delaware Supreme Court. The Constitution applies to them in full force.
So wait, are you trying to be a member of the Delaware Bar, of the Delaware Office of Disciplinary Counsel/Delaware Board of Bar Examiners? Because they seem to be different organizations.
I recently filed the most impactful lawsuit of our lifetime. If I am successful I will change the system of justice we have in this country.
I think you need to wait till the outcome (and potentially several years or decades later) to declare it the "most impactful lawsuit." I also don't see how it's possible for a case to change the system of justice. I would think that would have to take place at a more fundamental level.

OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Wouldn't this mean that In State Tuition at Universities is "Unconstitutional" as well?

So wait, are you trying to be a member of the Delaware Bar, of the Delaware Office of Disciplinary Counsel/Delaware Board of Bar Examiners? Because they seem to be different organizations.

I think you need to wait till the outcome (and potentially several years or decades later) to declare it the "most impactful lawsuit." I also don't see how it's possible for a case to change the system of justice. I would think that would have to take place at a more fundamental level.

The Privileges and Immunities Clause of Article IV Sec. 2 protects only those liberties that are "fundamental" (such as the right to pursue a common calling). The U.S. Supreme Court has held that the ability to pursue a higher education is not a fundamental right. However, some law professors have advocated to change this rule of law. https://repository.belmont.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1043&context=lawreview

The right to pursue ones calling in a jurisdiction free from discrimination and harassment is a fundamental American right.

You are correct that these are two different organizations. The Delaware ODC regulates who stays in the bar, and the Delaware BBE regulates who gets in. Both organizations regulate the profession through the professional law license issued by the Delaware Supreme Court. When someone mentions that they want to be a member of the bar of a particular state/US Territory, they mean that they want a law license issued by the Supreme Court of that state/territory. Such license comes with its own terms and conditions, as you are subject to the licensing authorities of that state/territory.

It would be hard to explain the lawsuit in a few sentences over a forum. The Delaware legal system is in all aspects "American Corporation Law" and they control the lifeblood of the American economy. My lawsuit, if successful, will remove the barriers that make Delaware exclusive, and businesses will save millions and millions per year if they do not have to hire Delaware local counsel and can have their own in-house counsels become licensed in Delaware. It will also ensure justice for the little guy, as individuals will not be at the mercy of a Delaware lawyer if they want to sue a corporation in Delaware because there will be licensed Delaware attorneys in every state.

Dave_Fit

He learned that a very old cholesterol medication, cholestyramine (CSM), binds to the cholesterol in the bowel and causes it and the mycotoxins to be excreted instead of being reabsorbed. I have used CSM twice and it worked magic for me. Since long-term exposure to mold toxins causes significant damage, particularly to the HPA axis, I would feel much better, but never recover 100%. That is what got Shoemaker in trouble. He knew how to get the toxin out, but he worked hard to figure out how to get people totally well. VIP was always very low in his patients and he illegally experimented with Aviptadyl to see if it would help them. It did not help me or about 8 of his patients that I stayed in touch with. But he did learn how to fix some of the damage. He has taught some docs across the country and you can find these with web searches. Unfortunately, it is quite complex to get totally well.
Very interesting post including the info about cholestyramine

Daft

Fusarium T-2 Mycotoxins are utilized as bioweapons because they are highly absorbable through the skin and in the air. When I got really sick I went to many doctors and one eventually thought to do a urinary mycotoxin test. It literally came on all of a sudden just after I passed the Delaware Bar Exam. It came on very quickly and it was something I cannot put into words. It changed everything about me like you wouldnt believe. I was so impaired that, for the longest time, I did not know something was wrong; I merely existed in an unreachable and paralyzed world of my own. It was them! The Delaware Bar! They did not want me dismantling their $2.6 Billion dollar a year cash cow. We live in a world where corruption and financial self-interests and greed exist. The desire to continue earning $2.6 billion a year is enough to corrupt an exclusive group of people. The Clintons have killed for a lot less as have Republican-sponsored pharmaceutical giants.

Besides Interfase, do you have any other ideas for me?
Well if there's intestinal yeast then oregano pills and/or mint pills can be effective, say 3 per day, possibly all at once, and especially also on an empty stomach, and waiting at least 30-60 min before eating after too.

How do they steal 2.6 billion/year? (Edit: Oh nevermind I read some previous answers)

Last edited:
OP
Brooks Esq.

Brooks Esq.

Well if there's intestinal yeast then oregano pills and/or mint pills can be effective, say 3 per day, possibly all at once, and especially also on an empty stomach, and waiting at least 30-60 min before eating after too.

How do they steal 2.6 billion/year? (Edit: Oh nevermind I read some previous answers)
Thanks for the recommendation bro, I have Interfase on the way

richofden

Forum Supporter
Alzheimer's disease, cognitive dysfunction and hyperammonemia are all associated with fatty acid oxidation defects.

Triheptanoin (Dojolvi) is a medication for the treatment of fatty acid oxidation disorders, that is a triglyceride composed of Enanthic acid. Triheptanoin also protects against alzheimer's disease and other dementias.

Both Enanthic acid and Undecylenic acid are a derivative of castor oil (ricinoleic acid). These odd-carbon fatty acids are able to inhibit the fatty acid oxidation!

So, optimizing glucose oxidation and inhibiting fatty acid oxidation may help your treatment.

I wonder how the heck Triheptanoin can be beneficial since it´s derived from Heptanoate, which is a Pufa?

OliviaD

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! YOUR HELP WILL (LITERALLY) HELP ME SAVE OUR NATION FROM CORPORATE CORRUPTION!!!
Hello IdeaLab Users/PSSD Sufferers,

I desperately need the help of those who are skilled in current scientific research of rare maladies. I am a former PSSD sufferer that was very active on this forum awhile back. As you may see from my prior posts, I was blessed with a beautiful legal and scientific mind and I spent my 20s searching for a cure for PSSD, particularly the mild cognition issues that is inherent in the disease. Eventually, I cracked the case, I learned that mixing certain strains of probiotics with Focalin (Dexmethylphenidate) would give me a mind far greater than my pre-PSSD state. I went to law school and graduated top of my class on May 4, 2019—setting the law school record for the most CALI awards ever won by a full-time law student—and I had a passion to change the world by fighting corruption at its source; the Delaware Bar.

The Delaware Bar is the most corrupt organization in the world. Because Delaware is the corporate capital of the world, it makes $2.6 BILLION a year (a third of the entire state’s income) just from its legal industry and the Bar is rampant with corporate corruption. When I was in my prime, my 3L year of law school, I used to write letters to the Delaware Office of Disciplinary Counsel telling them that their bar admissions rules were unconstitutional and once I passed the bar exam that I would bring a challenge to dismantle their system. When I was sitting for the bar exam, I was so cocky I wrote a segment on Delaware Bar corruption as an essay answer on unconstitutional government action. I passed the bar exam in July of 2019, after which my life changed forever. I will go to my grave believing it was them wanting to remove me as a threat.

My story is long and tragic, and I do not want to burden the reader with a long story. However, in a nutshell, after passing the Delaware Bar Exam, from August 2019 to February 2020, I entered and existed in a state of absolute incapacitation and dementia; an unreachable world of my own. I was so impaired that I did not realize anything was wrong until I was confronted with legal work I had performed earlier the same day, with no recollection I had done such work. Since discovering my ailment, I have been through the entire medical system up and down and received second opinions.

[WEIRD FACT: This ailment, coined by my loved ones as “2020 Hellcurse,” has taken away the most important thing in my life, my beautiful legal/scientific mind, but yet I seem to have relatively normal sexual functioning and do not seem to suffer from the PSSD sexual dysfunction anymore. Whatever I was hit with caused a loss of my brain function but returned sexuality--I do NOT accept the trade]

My doctors diagnosed me with mycotoxin (mold) illness (“toxic mold illness” or “Mycotoxicosis”) because I tested positive for a high level of Fusarium, a mycotoxin coined “yellow rain” used to poison an entire race of people during the Soviet Union. I personally believe that there were more things I might have been exposed to (such as Alzheimer’s inducing agents used in lab experiments on mice) but I will probably never know the truth about this. Only the Divine and those involved will ever truly know. I do know that the Delaware Bar kept very detailed records on my struggle with PSSD as if they were studying me to see what they could do to silence me. I know this sounds crazy, but we live in a world where corruption and evil exist, and here you had one kid that was threatening to dismantle a $2.6 Billion dollar a year cash cow. The elite have killed for much less than $2.6 billion a year, but they knew killing me would pose too many questions (a completely healthy 29 year old attorney who is the brother of a national political icon, do you know how many questions there would be), so they did the next best thing; rendering me talentless so that I could never pose a threat.

I do not have the space to really detail this condition's full morbidity, but I can tell you that it has changed EVERYTHING about my life and the way my body works. It has changed the way I think and exist, it is so hard to explain. One thing of significance is that I cannot learn or memorize any new information, it is as if my brain is fixed in May of 2019. It is like my mind is a computer, highly sophisticated in its time, that cannot update or adapt to the new systems around it. Also worth noting, for the past year or so, I have done all the toxic mold treatments, including glutathione, binders, prescription antifungals, etc., with little to no benefit.

MY REQUEST: I cannot learn/retain new information like I used to when I participated on this forum. My every day is a struggle and I am fortunate enough to be dating a nurse who helps me with my everyday life. I DO NOT want to be this way anymore, I WANT to get my old brain back and put things back the way they were before. Even if I have to live with PSSD once again I want my old brain back; I want to be me again. I want my talents back so I can start fighting again. I need some help from you guys in theorizing the problems and recommending a solution. The best clues I can provide you is that this condition is correlated heavily with the gut. One of the main symptoms characteristic of the 2020 Hellcurse is severe constipation and stool changes not relieved by my usual treatments that worked my whole life. The gut changed significantly and seems to be impacted as is my brain and central nervous system.

Over these past two grueling years, there has been two things that have seemed to help me to some degree, albeit temporary:
  • 10-Undecylenic acid (SF722)- Reversed the entire condition for like 5 days, then would never work again no matter how hard I tried; and
  • Ox Bile Acid/Baking Soda Mix- Part of my useless mold protocol was taking ox bile acid with every meal. One day I took it after the meal instead of before and suffered terrible heartburn and my girlfriend mixed me up lots of baking soda water. For some reason after this combination I was cured for an entire evening.
MY QUESTIONS:
  • Does anybody have any idea what is wrong with me and what is causing my symptoms? Is it just the Fusarium or something else? What is the mechanism of action causing impairment?
  • Does anybody have any idea why the hell 10-Undecylinic acid worked for 5 days and never worked again? (It cannot be its anti-fungal properties as I have taken loads of high-end anti fungals with no benefit)
  • Any recommended treatments?
  • I have made a good friend who is a member of this forum and we are about to try switching my body over to strictly OXPHOS. Anyone have any opinion of this idea?
I read somewhere that 10-Undecylinic acid is involved with oxidative phosphorylation/lipid peroxidation/fatty acids. Could this somehow be involved in whatever the hell is wrong with me? As I said before I cannot learn new things and I cannot learn about these biological processes; my brain is fixed in May of 2019. Although we are going to try the OXPHOS metabolism thing, I cannot learn and accumulate new knowledge of how this process works. All I have knowledge of is my old PSSD research which is useless. I know it sounds weird but it is true.

I see Haidut sells MitoLipin through IdeaLabs, would this be helpful potentially since 10-Undecylnic Acid involves similar pathways?
What is PSSD?
Fascinating story.. I have no answers.. but will follow with curiosity..