Force Similar To Anti-gravity Observed In Real Life

Wow, amazing! Wouldn't that immediately suggest "free" energy principle of some sort? Where is this voltage coming from if it is not from the mass-to-energy conversion of the material involved?
Btw, the scotch tape being unreeled sounds similar to the plastic film causing the blocking field in the 3M plant. So, we have at least one independent confirmation if this happening in everyday circumstances.

I think it's charge separation aka static electricity. This is very interesting because charge seperation is a major tenet of electric universe. If charge seperation can be achieved in a bucket of flour by shaking it back and forth....well that's quite interesting. @charlie

Initially when flour is poured into a container it acts as a liquid. Once they start shaking the container of flour back and forth charge seperation happens which gives it an ordered shape. If you keep shaking it the mechanical stress overcomes the static electricity and it splits in half. Splitting in half is a very good sign of an ordered shape. Unordered liquids don't usually so that.

This instantly reminds me of gilbert lings ordered water

In recent years, considerable evidence has been collected, showing that
this is not so. Water molecules in the close vicinity of proteins and other
biologically important macromolecules appear to exist in a physical state
different from that of normal water. Forslind,s for example, suggested that
in protein solutions, water molecules close to macromolecules may exist in
a state between that of liquid and solid.
Jacobsen:: supported this basic
concept with x-ray, dielectric, and nuclear magnetic resonance studies on
macromolecular solutions. Szent-Gyorgyi' postulated an ice-like structure
of water surrounding proteins
; Klotz et al." supported and further devel-
oped this "iceberg" concept. From x-ray diffraction studies, Beeman et al."
concluded that serum albumin is surrounded by a layer of water which does
not dissolve sucrose as normal water does. Similarly, Hearst and Vinograd7
by density measurements reached the conclusion that water closely associ-
ated with DNA excludes alkali metal ion (see also, Ritland et al.)" The
nuclear magnetic resonance studies of Berendsen" have shown that in na-
tive collagen and partially dried collagen, water molecules are restricted
in their rotation and that they form chains in the collagen fiber direction,
being oriented by the peptide amide bonds.

@Travis knows more about this than I ever will

I always wondered why, in certain cases, dry flour and sand would keep their shape instead of acting like a liquid and conforming to the container. The way flour goes from being a disordered liquid to something with the integrity to break down the middle makes me think there's an electromagnetic field that sorrounds the container of flour and makes it hold it's shape.

I wish I had some flour to play with but I'm gluten intolerant so I dont keep any in the house. Something tells me rice wouldn't have the same effect lol.

Gelatin acts the same way. I wonder if the reason it's so beneficial to health is due to it's electric properties.

For now I don't think it's a source of free energy. The work needed to shake the material back and forth to achieve the charge seperation is probably greater than or equal to the work you can get from the resulting electric charge. Though it could be the groudwork for a converter of mechanical to electrical energy.

Maybe if we used ocean waves to do it...that's a free source of back and forth motion right there. I can imagine large platforms filled with some metal particulates floating in the ocean being rocked back and forth releasing large jolts of.electricity intermittently and being charged by the sunlight during the day

jrs261994

As a person who works in the IT industry and has launched a few startups before, I often read the user-curated news site Hacker News. A few days ago, an article caught my eye. It seems that the article describes the generation of an electrostatic force capable of forming an invisible wall through which material objects (including humans and other living creatures) cannot pass. While the effect was horizontal, you can see from the comments below the article that other people thought of the same thing that passed through my mind - what if the repulsive force of that invisible wall was aimed upwards, along the direction of gravity? Given the apparent interest in the phenomena from NASA and a number of 3-letter agencies, I suspect there is a lab (or maybe more than one) doing follow up on work this phenomenon.
@pimpnamedraypeat

David Swenson's electrostatic "invisible wall" (1996)
"...David Swenson of 3M Corporation describes an anomaly where workers encountered a strange "invisible wall" in the area under a fast-moving sheet of electrically charged polypropelene film in a factory. This "invisible wall" was strong enough to prevent humans from passing through. A person near this "wall" was unable to turn, and so had to walk backwards to retreat from it. This occurred in late summer in South Carolina, August 1980, in extremely high humidity. Polypropelene (PP) film on 50K ft. rolls 20ft wide was being slit and transferred to multiple smaller spools. The film was taken off the main roll at high speed, flowed upwards 20ft to overhead rollers, passed horizontally 20ft and then downwards to the slitting device, where it was spooled onto shorter rolls. The whole operation formed a cubical shaped tent, with two walls and a ceiling approximately 20ft square. The spools ran at 1000ft/min, or about 10MPH. The PP film had been manufactured with dissimilar surface structure on opposing faces. Contact electrification can occur even in similar materials if the surface textures or micro-structures are significantly different. The generation of a large imbalance of electrical surface-charge during unspooling was therefore not unexpected, and is a common problem in this industry. "Static cling" in the megavolt range!"

"...On entering the factory floor and far from the equipment, Mr. Swenson's 200KV/ft handheld electrometer was found to slam to full scale. When he attempted to walk through the corridor formed by the moving film, he was stopped about half way through by an "invisible wall." He could lean all his weight forward but was unable to pass. He observed a fly get pulled into the charged, moving plastic, and speculates that the e-fields might have been strong enough to suck in birds! The production manager did not believe Mr. Swenson's report of the strange phenomena. When they both returned to the factory floor, they found that the "wall" was no longer there. But the production workers had noticed the effect as occurring early in the morning when humidity was lower, so they agreed to try again another day. The second attempt was successful, and early in the morning the field underneath the "tent" was strong enough to raise even the short, curly hair of the production manager. The "invisible wall" effect had returned. He commented that he "didn't know whether to fix it or sell tickets."

"...ALSO: dc469 5/2016
I met this guy at an ESD meeting in austin once. He said the strength of the field maxed out his equipment at a distance so he couldn't get a maximum measurement.
After he published the paper he was contacted by NASA and all the three letter agencies asking for more info. He wanted to experiment around with it but no company had millions to throw into such a project (presumably, the government did). It had to be a pretty narrow window of temperature, pressure, humidity, etc. They kept the garage door open so that's where the insects and sparrows got sucked in (which obviously ruined the product).
He said it was actually known to the technicians for awhile before he experienced it and they just were kinda like "meh". Eventually they fixed the grounding issue on the machine and the problem never popped up again.
edit: found the ESD website. David Swenson apparently is still with them on their board of directors. CenTxESDAssoc"

You might want to check this out if you are looking for a device related to antigravity effects:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Gelatin acts the same way. I wonder if the reason it's so beneficial to health is due to it's electric properties

Gelatin, stress, longevity
"...Some of these amino acids, such as glycine, have a very broad range of cell-protective actions. Their physical properties, rather than their use for production of energy or other metabolic function, are responsible for their important cytoprotective actions."

As far as the field surrounding the container with flour - wouldn't Barnett's effect explain that too? I know, it is not rotation but I don't see why would not any movement (as opposed to just rotation) produce a magnetic field.
Barnett effect - Wikipedia

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom