Solved? - IBS, SIBO, GERD, LPR, Colitis, Constipation, Celiac, Brain Fog

Bart1

I found this website FAQ about thiamine (vitamin B1) and magnesium for stuttering

And it is written there, what looks quite reasonable:

Inadequate thiamine intake can also occur via diets consisting mainly of the following:

• Food containing a high level of thiaminases (which impair thiamine), including certain raw freshwater fish, raw shellfish, and ferns. When buying rice, try to get brown rice, as white rice has been milled, which means that most of the thiamine in the rice has been removed.
  • Substances high in anti-thiamine factors, such as coffee, tea and betel nuts (it is not just the caffeine in coffee and tea that impacts on thiamine - the tannins in these products also work against thiamine. So also avoid decaffeinated tea and coffee, rather take herbal tea such as rooibos tea.)
  • Sulfites are added to many processed foods as a preservative. Sulfites destroy thiamine.
  • Foods that are high in simple carbohydrates (in candies, cakes, syrups, sugar, fizzy drinks and others).

Alcohol consumption blocks thiamine assimilation and also injures the small intestine and reduces its ability to absorb thiamine. Smoking also has a negative effect on thiamine.
Certain medications can deplete vitamin B1. These include:
Acid blockers: cimetidine (Tagamet), esomeprazole (Nexium), famotidine (Pepcid and Pepcid Complete), lansoprazole (Prevacid 24hr), nizatidine (Axid), omeprazole (Prilosec OTC), pantoprazole (Protonix), rabeprazole (Aciphex) and ranitidine (Zantac).
Antacids: Aluminum & magnesium hydroxide (Maalox, Mylanta), aluminum carbonate gel (Basaljel), aluminum hydroxide (Amphojel, AlternaGEL), calcium carbonate (Rolaids, Titralac, Tums, Digestif Rennie), magnesium hydroxide (Phillips’ Milk of Magnesia) and sodium bicarbonate (Alka-Seltzer, baking soda).
Antibiotics (just a few listed here, but all deplete vitamin B1):
Aminoglycosides, amoxicillin (Amoxil), azithromycin (Z-pak), cefdinir (Omnicef), cephalexin (Keflex), ciprofloxacin (Biaxin), doxycycline (Doryx), erythromycin (E.E.S.), levofloxacin (Levaquin), minocycline (Minocin), penicillin (Pen VK), sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim (Bactrim, Septra) and tetracycline (Sumycin).
Anticonvulsants: phenytoin (Dilantin) - space supplement at least 4 hours away from the medication; zonisamide (Zonegran).
Antivirals: delavirdine (Rescriptor), lamivudine (Epivir), nevirapine (Viramune), foscarnet (Foscavir), zidovudine, AZT (Retrovir), zidovdine and lamivudine (Combivir).
Aromatase inhibitors for breast cancer: anastrozole (Arimidex).
Cardiac glycoside: digoxin (Lanoxin, Lanoxicaps and Digitek).
Blood pressure drugs: bumetanide (Bumex), ethacrynic acid (Edecrin), furosemide (Lasix), torsemide (Demadrex), indapamide (Lozol), hydrochlorothiazide or HCTZ (Hyrodiuril). Any combination drug that contains HCTZ or hydrochlorothiazide (dozens of drugs contain this), chlorothiazide (Diuril), chlorthalidone (Hygroton), methyclothiazide (Enduron) and metolazone (Zaroxolyn).
Diuretics: loss of thiamine through renal excretion can occur with most, if not all, diuretics. It has been seen with the use of such diuretics as mannitol, acetazolamide, chlorothiazide, amiloride and loop diuretics. Thiamine loss is associated with the increase in urine flow rate.
Bronchodilators: theophylline (Uniphyl, Theo-24 or Theo-dur).
Hormone replacement therapy/oral contraceptives: estradiol (Estrace, Climara, Estraderm, Estring, Activella, Femring, Combipatch, Strogel, Menostar and many others), estrogen-containing drugs (hormone replacement therapy and birth control), conjugated estrogens (Premphase, Pempro) and ethinyl estradiol (found in many birth control pills).
Sulfonamides: sulfa antibiotics, some diabetes medications.
ERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulators used for breast cancer): raloxifene (Evista), tamoxifen (Nolvadex) and toremifene (Fareston).
Thanks for this. I’m taking pepcid before sleep, it really helps me sleep. I don’t know if it’s still a concern then if I take it at that time..

TheFatKid

where does vitamin D enter the picture?? I have a feeling that d vitamin is the first to go.. and then the b vitamins

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
where does vitamin D enter the picture?? I have a feeling that d vitamin is the first to go.. and then the b vitamins
Guess what controls vitamin D and also the B vitamins via gut biome modulation? The sun. Guess what blocks the sun from being utilized in the body, non native EMF and radio frequencies. If it were me I would drop everything now and go outside, naked. If I were in the city, I would move to the country hastily as low a lattitude as possible.
Best ways to get out of those deficiencies? Specially b1?

i was a Heavy niacin User over months

and what Are your guys experiences with taking it?
See my reply above.

Don

Guess what controls vitamin D and also the B vitamins via gut biome modulation? The sun. Guess what blocks the sun from being utilized in the body, non native EMF and radio frequencies. If it were me I would drop everything now and go outside, naked. If I were in the city, I would move to the country hastily as low a lattitude as possible.

See my reply above.
Hey Charlie on one of his youtube videos Dr Smith briefly mentions all forms of GERD are caused by leaky bile.
Any thoughts on this. I assume the low vitamin A would be a no brainier to try and stop. Does the bean fibre help mop up all the bile ?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hey Charlie on one of his youtube videos Dr Smith briefly mentions all forms of GERD are caused by leaky bile.
Any thoughts on this. I assume the low vitamin A would be a no brainier to try and stop. Does the bean fibre help mop up all the bile ?
I have found that Smith is correct on this. My GERD is 95% better now, only have a touch of it every now and then. Yes bean fiber can be helpful. Mine improved even when I was not able to eat beans at the time.

Don

I have found that Smith is correct on this. My GERD is 95% better now, only have a touch of it every now and then. Yes bean fiber can be helpful. Mine improved even when I was not able to eat beans at the time.
Ok thanks. Long time LPR sufferer and want to give this a good try and see what happens.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ok thanks. Long time LPR sufferer and want to give this a good try and see what happens.
From my personal experience LPR is copper toxicity. I 100% without a doubt know that it is.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have found that I have to go very light on the beans since I am dealing with copper toxicity. And since you have LPR too, I would keep that in mind since I am positive LPR is from copper toxicity.

Don

I have found that I have to go very light on the beans since I am dealing with copper toxicity. And since you have LPR too, I would keep that in mind since I am positive LPR is from copper toxicity.
Ok thanks for the info. So oatmeal might be a better option for fiber ? So far beans really agree with me digestion wise. I guess I see why some might need sunfiber

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ok thanks for the info. So oatmeal might be a better option for fiber ? So far beans really agree with me digestion wise. I guess I see why some might need sunfiber
Oatmeal is high copper too but i am not sure much gets absorbed. You might be OK with beans, its just something to look for. Some do very well on sun fiber, others do not.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals