Causes of high Estrogen

wzuo

Now liver enzymes have normalised, but I am certain that my liver is still slightly or over-burdened from endotoxin, becauseI have low caffeine and alcohol tolerance.
Had the same thing. Following Peat principles, eating more sugar and supplementing thyroid and cypro fixed this issue. I couldnt even drink tea because I got super anxiety symptoms, now I can drink few strong coffees daily without any problem.
I think it is something with liver as I had liver enzymes elevated and before Peat I was drinking a lot of craft beer which is full of estrogens and it makes liver even worse than just alcohol does.

OP
T

TheAnarchist

Forum Supporter
Eastern Pennsylvania (Lehigh Valley Area)
Usually estrogen runs unopposed if you are not producing enough of the protective hormones like pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA, and testosterone. The best way to optimize those is better metabolism and thyroid function. You can always experiment with low doses of these but taking care of metabolism resolves all these issues. How is your diet? Usually avoiding high pufa and gut irritating food can resolve a lot of problems. Do you have a lot of stress in your life? How is your vitamin D level and milk consumption and magnesium? PTH hormone due to the lack of any of these can reduce the sugar oxygen metabolism. Remember thyroid is an organ filled with cells. So a lot of things need to corrected so those cells function properly. In the meanwhile, you can take little thyroid to give you some push while you are working on diet and lifestyle. Also, you need a good liver function so you can convert T4 to the active form T3. Vitamin K2 and coffee are good anti-inflammatory substances for the liver. Also seafood or selenium supplement helps with the conversi
Usually estrogen runs unopposed if you are not producing enough of the protective hormones like pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA, and testosterone. The best way to optimize those is better metabolism and thyroid function. You can always experiment with low doses of these but taking care of metabolism resolves all these issues. How is your diet? Usually avoiding high pufa and gut irritating food can resolve a lot of problems. Do you have a lot of stress in your life? How is your vitamin D level and milk consumption and magnesium? PTH hormone due to the lack of any of these can reduce the sugar oxygen metabolism. Remember thyroid is an organ filled with cells. So a lot of things need to corrected so those cells function properly. In the meanwhile, you can take little thyroid to give you some push while you are working on diet and lifestyle. Also, you need a good liver function so you can convert T4 to the active form T3. Vitamin K2 and coffee are good anti-inflammatory substances for the liver. Also seafood or selenium supplement helps with the conversion.
I do consume a fair amount of milk. I eat more muscle meat than I should for a sense of satiety. I consume a decent amount of starch because it seems to be better tolerated but I know it can feed gut bacteria which is viewed as bad in this community. Caffeine seems to be very iffy with me. It makes unfocused and hyper and seems to put me in a catabolic state. From what I can gather caffeine can be used as a surrogate for thyroid. Would thyroid supplementation be less problematic? I can’t afford really to keep doing things that will just further the stress cascade. I’d like to improve my own thyroid function naturally if possible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals