Interesting! AI about what lowers estrogen quickly!

Ginali

Forum Supporter
Hello,
I'm looking forward to sharing a detailed post about my journey and how immensely all of you helped me. And only you. The story is quite extensive, so for now, I'd love to dive only into a quick interesting discussion of the other theme. What are your thoughts on the artificial intelligence's recommendations? To summarize, I ceased using progesterone cream after two weeks because I found what helps with my issues from posts here. But recently, I developed bronchitis and started consuming large amounts of Mullein tea, which has been incredibly effective. However, I'm now experiencing significant breast pain, which I'm certain is due to an increase in estrogen. I have different types of breast pain associated with progesterone and estrogen fluctuations. I know this one is from the estrogen overload! So, I asked the AI about whether Mullein tea is estrogenic, and it turns out it is!! I immediately inquired about ways to rapidly decrease estrogen levels. Following the AI's advice, I've taken selenium, consumed turmeric, and eaten broccoli. It looks like I'll be focusing on these foods predominantly for the next week or so. But maybe I am wrong. I see it says "green tea" but I think you mentioned that it's estrogenic. What do you think about these suggestions?

To naturally lower estrogen levels, several supplements and natural products are recommended:

1. Diindolylmethane (DIM): Found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower, DIM helps balance estrogen levels by converting potent forms of estrogen into weaker ones and supports the liver’s detoxification processes.
  2. Calcium D-Glucarate: Present in fruits and vegetables, it inhibits the enzyme beta-glucuronidase, responsible for reabsorbing estrogen into the bloodstream, thus helping in its elimination.
  3. Chrysin: A flavonoid in passionflower and honey, Chrysin lowers estrogen levels by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, which converts testosterone into estrogen.
  4. Selenium: This essential mineral supports enzymes that break down estrogen in the liver, aiding in regulating its levels and acting as an antioxidant.
  5. Resveratrol: Found in red grapes and berries, it inhibits the aromatase enzyme, reducing the conversion of androgens to estrogen.
  6. Milk Thistle: Contains silymarin, which aids in liver detoxification, helping eliminate excess estrogen and has anti-inflammatory properties that may support hormone regulation.
  7. Turmeric: Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, contains curcumin, which reduces estrogen levels by interfering with estrogen receptor activity and supports liver function.
  8. Vitex Agnus-Castus (Chasteberry): Used for centuries to regulate hormone levels in women, it influences the pituitary gland to lower estrogen production and is beneficial for PMS and irregular menstrual cycles.
  9. White Button Mushroom Extract: Contains an aromatase inhibitor that decreases estrogen production, contributing to hormonal balance.

1. Green Tea: Contains compounds like epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) that may help regulate hormone levels, including estrogen.
  2. Spearmint Tea: Some studies suggest that spearmint tea can help lower estrogen levels, particularly noted in women with hormonal imbalances such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
  3. Dandelion Root Tea: Known for its detoxifying properties, it can support liver health, which is essential for hormone regulation, including estrogen metabolism.
  4. Red Clover Tea: Contains isoflavones, which are phytoestrogens. While they mimic estrogen, they can also compete with the body's own estrogen and may help balance overall estrogen levels.
  5. Chasteberry Tea (Vitex): Often used to regulate hormone levels in women, including lowering estrogen levels, especially helpful in conditions like PMS.
  6. Licorice Root Tea: Has been shown in some studies to affect estrogen metabolism.

Additionally, I want to mention that I've successfully managed most symptoms like breast pain and headaches (except fatigue) with Jiaogulan Gynostemma Tea. When I inquired about it, the AI indicated that it helps regulate hormones, but didn't provide much detail beyond that. While I'm aware that AI isn't the most reliable source for in-depth information, it's still intriguing to learn about the potential of White Button Mushrooms in combating estrogen. They are typically cultivated in farm environments, which aren't always the cleanest. I know Ray.P advocates for the benefits of mushrooms, but I wonder if he specifically means those sourced from forests, given their natural growing conditions. I love mushrooms! I think I'll opt for the ones that grow on trees – they seem like a great choice in winter.

tasfarelel

I would add Zinc to the top supplements. It is well known to reduce aromatase activity at higher doses (50mg up to 100mg).

If you are a guy - consider to avoid licorice - it seems to lower strongly testosterone levels (I never search for the exact mechanism, but know friends who loaded licorice tea on purpose to be diagnosed with low testosterone).

Some plant extracts can be directly estrogenic, no matter what else they do, I would avoid. Main example is Curcumin. Resveratrol is also classified as phytoestrogen (and is know as beneficial anyway by the scam around D. Sinclair's research)

Michael Mohn

Most things on the list should be avoided.

Selenium, chrysin, calcium d glucarate, mushrooms from foods can be beneficial.

AI is just a hoax. Do your own reading and thinking.

Logan-

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
So if you want one thing, the most powerful for lowering estrogen, I suppose by inhibiting aromatase is Vitamin E. If you are a guy you are going to get morning wood certainly.
It seems to simple to be true, but after reading everything here on the forum about aromatase inhibition and trying stuff out, vitamin E is going to do wonders.
Now, for some reason whatever lowers estrogen is going to lower cortisol also. If your metabolism is not functioning the best vitamin E is going to make you feel crappy. Its the first thing I learned after coming to this forum and jumping right on Vitamin E.
I still have mangosteen, grape seed extract and nettle root to try out in that purpose.

White button mushrooms is very effective at lowering estrogen, people report, but I cannot find it in a supplement form and I don't feel like bothering with cooking.

Haidut wrote here also that Vitamin A is powerful for inhibiting aromatase, but I am not sure how much is that true. Higher doses of vitamin A, higher then 50k IU make me feel very good, but after 3 days I get pain in my bones and it doesn't feel good. Is that because it lowers estrogen to much or something else, I dont know.

DIM also lowers androgens and I read here a lot of bad stuff about it.
Calcium D glucarate helps you excrete everything, not just estrogen so I think that is not good. Personal experience.

ddjd

Hello,
I'm looking forward to sharing a detailed post about my journey and how immensely all of you helped me. And only you. The story is quite extensive, so for now, I'd love to dive only into a quick interesting discussion of the other theme. What are your thoughts on the artificial intelligence's recommendations? To summarize, I ceased using progesterone cream after two weeks because I found what helps with my issues from posts here. But recently, I developed bronchitis and started consuming large amounts of Mullein tea, which has been incredibly effective. However, I'm now experiencing significant breast pain, which I'm certain is due to an increase in estrogen. I have different types of breast pain associated with progesterone and estrogen fluctuations. I know this one is from the estrogen overload! So, I asked the AI about whether Mullein tea is estrogenic, and it turns out it is!! I immediately inquired about ways to rapidly decrease estrogen levels. Following the AI's advice, I've taken selenium, consumed turmeric, and eaten broccoli. It looks like I'll be focusing on these foods predominantly for the next week or so. But maybe I am wrong. I see it says "green tea" but I think you mentioned that it's estrogenic. What do you think about these suggestions?

To naturally lower estrogen levels, several supplements and natural products are recommended:

1. Diindolylmethane (DIM): Found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower, DIM helps balance estrogen levels by converting potent forms of estrogen into weaker ones and supports the liver’s detoxification processes.
  2. Calcium D-Glucarate: Present in fruits and vegetables, it inhibits the enzyme beta-glucuronidase, responsible for reabsorbing estrogen into the bloodstream, thus helping in its elimination.
  3. Chrysin: A flavonoid in passionflower and honey, Chrysin lowers estrogen levels by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, which converts testosterone into estrogen.
  4. Selenium: This essential mineral supports enzymes that break down estrogen in the liver, aiding in regulating its levels and acting as an antioxidant.
  5. Resveratrol: Found in red grapes and berries, it inhibits the aromatase enzyme, reducing the conversion of androgens to estrogen.
  6. Milk Thistle: Contains silymarin, which aids in liver detoxification, helping eliminate excess estrogen and has anti-inflammatory properties that may support hormone regulation.
  7. Turmeric: Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, contains curcumin, which reduces estrogen levels by interfering with estrogen receptor activity and supports liver function.
  8. Vitex Agnus-Castus (Chasteberry): Used for centuries to regulate hormone levels in women, it influences the pituitary gland to lower estrogen production and is beneficial for PMS and irregular menstrual cycles.
  9. White Button Mushroom Extract: Contains an aromatase inhibitor that decreases estrogen production, contributing to hormonal balance.

1. Green Tea: Contains compounds like epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) that may help regulate hormone levels, including estrogen.
  2. Spearmint Tea: Some studies suggest that spearmint tea can help lower estrogen levels, particularly noted in women with hormonal imbalances such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
  3. Dandelion Root Tea: Known for its detoxifying properties, it can support liver health, which is essential for hormone regulation, including estrogen metabolism.
  4. Red Clover Tea: Contains isoflavones, which are phytoestrogens. While they mimic estrogen, they can also compete with the body's own estrogen and may help balance overall estrogen levels.
  5. Chasteberry Tea (Vitex): Often used to regulate hormone levels in women, including lowering estrogen levels, especially helpful in conditions like PMS.
  6. Licorice Root Tea: Has been shown in some studies to affect estrogen metabolism.

Additionally, I want to mention that I've successfully managed most symptoms like breast pain and headaches (except fatigue) with Jiaogulan Gynostemma Tea. When I inquired about it, the AI indicated that it helps regulate hormones, but didn't provide much detail beyond that. While I'm aware that AI isn't the most reliable source for in-depth information, it's still intriguing to learn about the potential of White Button Mushrooms in combating estrogen. They are typically cultivated in farm environments, which aren't always the cleanest. I know Ray.P advocates for the benefits of mushrooms, but I wonder if he specifically means those sourced from forests, given their natural growing conditions. I love mushrooms! I think I'll opt for the ones that grow on trees – they seem like a great choice in winter.
nothing is more important than b6p5p, zinc and maybe a little iodine. these 3 have 10x more ant estrogen effect than all of the above

Mister

I would add Zinc to the top supplements. It is well known to reduce aromatase activity at higher doses (50mg up to 100mg).

If you are a guy - consider to avoid licorice - it seems to lower strongly testosterone levels (I never search for the exact mechanism, but know friends who loaded licorice tea on purpose to be diagnosed with low testosterone).

Some plant extracts can be directly estrogenic, no matter what else they do, I would avoid. Main example is Curcumin. Resveratrol is also classified as phytoestrogen (and is know as beneficial anyway by the scam around D. Sinclair's research)
Watch out with high doses of zinc though! It's anti androgenic at a high dose and will lower your dht.

OP
Ginali

Ginali

Forum Supporter
Incredible recommendations - I'm truly grateful for all your insights! I'm a 40-year-old woman and have just taken action based on your alls advice. I've ordered oysters and stocked up on mushrooms, and I plan to consume a hefty bowl of carrots daily for the next week to boost my vitamin A intake. The Jiaogulan tea is showing promising effects too - the breast pain is barely noticeable now. However, I understand the importance of thoroughly reducing any remaining estrogen. While I use AI for quick guidance, I always double-check its suggestions. It's surprising to learn that curcumin is estrogenic; I need to stop using it. It's eye-opening to realize how even the smallest herb can significantly influence hormones. Though I'm far from being a professional like many of you here - perhaps pharmacists or chemists - I rely on my own body and intuition to discern what truly works. Your expertise has been invaluable. This forum! I had to look up what "b6p5p" meant, but it turns out I've been consuming it regularly. A huge thank you to all of you! By the way, here's what I found about Jiaogulan tea (see picture). I think it's really good for that too.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-21 154348.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-21 154348.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 13
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals