Candidiasis in the penis?

southcesar

Hi, it's been a while since red spots have appeared on the head of my penis and whenever I masturbate they disappear. I've also noticed that my feet have a strong odor (maybe it's always been that way, maybe I've noticed now because I'm spending a lot of time at home and always walking around barefoot indoors). I don't believe it's an STD as it's been a year since I last had sex (and I used a condom). So I searched the internet and came across pictures of a penis with candidiasis, and I think it looks like my situation. What should I do to treat this? Maybe apply methylene blue or aspirin topically?

Hi, it's been a while since red spots have appeared on the head of my penis and whenever I masturbate they disappear. I've also noticed that my feet have a strong odor (maybe it's always been that way, maybe I've noticed now because I'm spending a lot of time at home and always walking around barefoot indoors). I don't believe it's an STD as it's been a year since I last had sex (and I used a condom). So I searched the internet and came across pictures of a penis with candidiasis, and I think it looks like my situation. What should I do to treat this? Maybe apply methylene blue or aspirin topically?

Antibiotics can also brew candidiasis. My son had burning toes, when he was little, which turned out to be a yeast infection from antibiotics years earlier. The doc said it can affect men on their toes, penis or tongue. A one month round of acidophilus WITH BIFIDUS cleared his up. I was told it would be stubborn and could take longer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211029-234909_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211029-234909_Samsung Internet.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 27
OP
S

southcesar

Feedback from an experiment I did. I dripped methylene blue twice a day for three days on my penis head. The red spot disappeared like magic. During this period I didn't masturbate or have any sexual intercourse, so I can't say if there is any effect in this area.

Perry Staltic

I used to keep athlete's foot and crotch rot under control by applying vinegar every time I got dressed in the locker room. I suspect the crotch rot came from my underwear coming into contact with my foot as I dressed. I think MB is acidic, and your sperm may be too. Try vinegar and see if that works.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals