Lysine Amazing For Social Interaction

Kunstruct

I only want to know what happens in several days, there are very little testimonials about it. Theory is sometimes not the best of things.

"Mild calm feeling and serenity"
That sounds pretty good.

Jing

I do not want to "placebo", I am curious of the results.
I think you misunderstood what I was asking, from your post you sounded like it would do something to erections? And I was asking would this effect be good or bad.

Dave Clark

I think you misunderstood what I was asking, from your post you sounded like it would do something to erections? And I was asking would this effect be good or bad.
If he answers you either way, that would create a placebo effect either way. He simply wants you to take it and report back about what happens to your erection, if he tells you what it would do, that creates a possible 'placebo' effect. That is why when they do placebo controlled studies, none of the participants know which pills are real and which ones are not.

Kunstruct

If he answers you either way, that would create a placebo effect either way. He simply wants you to take it and report back about what happens to your erection, if he tells you what it would do, that creates a possible 'placebo' effect. That is why when they do placebo controlled studies, none of the participants know which pills are real and which ones are not.

That is exactly it.

GreekDemiGod

Had intrusive and negative thoughts last night, took 1.5g of Lysine during the day. Any chance they might be related?

GreekDemiGod

@Kunstruct Took it again this morning. I don't feel anything from it. Gonna triple the dosage.
It's strange that I don't feel anything from it, I suspected having high serotonin. Maybe my diet is already overloaded with Lysine.

If I take Taurine and/or Apsirin, I defnintely feel a nicce GABA effect and cortisol lowering from it, however I want something that puts me in an energetic state too. Or at least something to uplift my mood.

UPDATE: Just took 2.5g of L-Lysine, wich puts me at a total combined for the day of 3.5g

Last edited:

GreekDemiGod

Took Lysine today, only 1g this time. A different experience this time.
Ate a can of tuna + a bottle of Pepsi in the morning. Followed by a strong coffee + sugar + MCT oil + L-Lysine. I felt an increase in aggresion, and overall more 'high T'. My body language opened up, I felt like I don't need to filter my words so much. Less mental overthinking.

This company used to sell a big bag of own brand lysine powder: Body&Fit Sportsnutrition | Nederland | Online Shop voor sportvoeding & fitness | Body & Fit. 1 gram made me lose all joy in life for 7-8 hours. When I gave 1 gram to my girlfriend to clear up a cold sore (this is what lysine is marketed in the Netherlands as capable of resolving), she had a headache for over 2, nearly 3 days and brain fog so debilitating that she was unable to meet her daily work targets for the first time.

Normally I hang onto supplements that I or people in my life react unfavourably to for retesting at a later date, but the trashbin seemed like the best place for this stuff.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals