Bad GI Inflammation --stool only a few centimeters thick, anxiety, uninterested in everything

Seb

Forum Supporter
I've had chronic digestive problems for 2 years now. Intestinal inflammation, bloating, slow transit, gas, dry skin, poor coordination, extremely bad cognitive issues like inability to concentrate, feeling like a zombie, depression, anxiety, avoiding social interaction, extreme uninterest in doing things (all things), difficulty breathing. I find my heart rate shoots up, I get out of breath when having to speak in class and I can't come up with words. I feel like a zombie. Last year at my lowest point, my stool would come out only a few centemiters thick because of how inflammed my gi tract was. Not feeling hungry and weight loss, despite eating a significant amount of calories. I sit in bed (under a incandescent light bulb) most of the day. I am completley out after just walking to class. I have yet to socialize with anyone in my classes. I belive this all got extemelty bad when I took large doses of an idoine supplement while I was already metabolically compromised. Lugols is know to damage the mucosal membranes of the gi tract.

Some approaches I have taken to solve the issue:
- I quit my sport (college swimming and diving). Last year was my first year of college. I should have stopped the sport then, however, knowing that I would be kicked off the team but pressure from my parents because I've worked my whole life towards this kept me on the team throughout the year, so I suffered every day in silence. Cafeteria food was also aweful for me, however, I always chose the best food that I possibly could. I'm in an apartment now that's not an issue anymore.
- Quit starches. Recently I decided I needed to go on a strict plan of orange juice, milk, sucrose, liver, oysters, ground beef, shrimp, cheese, eggs, coffee, coconut oil. Everything Peaty
- Penicillin. It has given me some relief. My white tongue is gone so I'll keep using it to lower endotoxin
Cyproheptadine. This has been the most helpful thing so far. Before using this I couldn't even digest good food without an inflammatory response. Loading up on this has given me some more relief.
- Daily raw carrot
- T3 to keep metabolism up - on its own, thyroid didn't help me at all. Good diet + thyroid, but still feeling awful is pretty indicative that my issue is with my gi tract.

Please let me know if there is anything more that you think I can do, any feedback helps. I'm open to trying a more potent anti-serotonergic drug that acts more specifically on the gi tract because I don't see how else I am going to fix this issue. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Last edited:

jmparret

Try Dr. William Davis "Super Gut" he talks about how antibiotics and other things mess with your gut biome. We need good bugs in our system.

David PS

Adding fermented foods might help.

JCub369

Sorry to hear that. How long has it been since you eliminated starches? I was/am suffering from similar problems. What has helped me are things that help move stool quicker, ( I use coffee and nicotine ) I believe cascara is the most peaty way to do so. Aswell as sticking to orange juice and milk diet only. If I consume only orange juice and milk for a few days my stomach and symptoms improve massively.

EvanHinkle

Aspirin works for me when I have what I call a “pencil” poop. I personally take three @325mg, but that’s just me. My assumption is that if my bowel movement is “thin” it’s probably because my intestines are “swollen.” So I take an anti-inflammatory.

OP
S

Seb

Forum Supporter
Sorry to hear that. How long has it been since you eliminated starches? I was/am suffering from similar problems. What has helped me are things that help move stool quicker, ( I use coffee and nicotine ) I believe cascara is the most peaty way to do so. Aswell as sticking to orange juice and milk diet only. If I consume only orange juice and milk for a few days my stomach and symptoms improve massively.
Thanks for the response, Ill give it a shot

OP
S

Seb

Forum Supporter
Aspirin works for me when I have what I call a “pencil” poop. I personally take three @325mg, but that’s just me. My assumption is that if my bowel movement is “thin” it’s probably because my intestines are “swollen.” So I take an anti-inflammatory.
Good idea. I lost a full container of aspirin which sucks but I guess I should buy some again

PopSocket

Many years ago my ex girlfriend had a very serious issues similar to yours and after 1 year dealing with retarded doctors, antibiotics and PPIs, we decided for her to stop everything and just go on a meat only diet. In just 1 week she was 90% better and in 1 month she was in perfect health and never had any issue again and could eat anything from that point on. Raw beef would be best of course but a bit out there for most people.

If I were to try again and I think this would be a much better version of the same idea - I would do raw organic milk/goat is best, cow is distant 2nd/ + collagen only diet for a month to allow the stomach to cleanse and fully recover. This will help the liver too. Prepare for a few days of loose stools and staying at home if you never drank raw milk. It will change your whole gut microbiome in about a week or two. Since I did this I never ever feel like I have a stomach - no pain or inflammation, working superbly well to the point you never ever think about it. As @David PS said - some fermented foods might be good. I used to leave the raw milk just prior to drinking it in the sun on the balcony for 20mins to an hour to let the little guys multiply.

Using drugs to lower serotonin and stuff like that does not address the root cause why serotonin is being produced. It is not a real cure but a fix while looking for the real problem. Antibiotics are most of the time a mistake too unless you have some really nasty bug.

David PS

So I thought that’s exactly what Ray said isn’t really true. Any bacteria, as long as it produces endotoxin, is not safe.
All-disease-begins-in-gut.jpg

Bacteria are team players. Dysbiosis (also called dysbacteriosis) is characterized by a disruption to the microbiome resulting in an imbalance in the microbiota, changes in their functional composition and metabolic activities, or a shift in their local distribution. . The most recent generation of antibiotics are too powerful. They reduce inflammation by disrupting the team but have longer term consequences because some members of the team never repopulate in the gut. The antibiotics resolve the infection but months later, new problems arise.

Antibiotics that are used in our food supply make it difficult to fully restore balance in the gut. Eating fermented helps.

HeyThere

we decided for her to stop everything and just go on a meat only diet.

I'm interested in this and your ex-g/f's results. Is this to be taken literally? No vegetables, no nothing except meat? What kinds of meat did she eat? Please advise as I have noticed I lose weight eating steak, and I never feel "stuffed" even after eating a massive slab of beef.

I have salicylate/histamine issues so I can't eat fermented foods.

OP
S

Seb

Forum Supporter
Many years ago my ex girlfriend had a very serious issues similar to yours and after 1 year dealing with retarded doctors, antibiotics and PPIs, we decided for her to stop everything and just go on a meat only diet. In just 1 week she was 90% better and in 1 month she was in perfect health and never had any issue again and could eat anything from that point on. Raw beef would be best of course but a bit out there for most people.

If I were to try again and I think this would be a much better version of the same idea - I would do raw organic milk/goat is best, cow is distant 2nd/ + collagen only diet for a month to allow the stomach to cleanse and fully recover. This will help the liver too. Prepare for a few days of loose stools and staying at home if you never drank raw milk. It will change your whole gut microbiome in about a week or two. Since I did this I never ever feel like I have a stomach - no pain or inflammation, working superbly well to the point you never ever think about it. As @David PS said - some fermented foods might be good. I used to leave the raw milk just prior to drinking it in the sun on the balcony for 20mins to an hour to let the little guys multiply.

Using drugs to lower serotonin and stuff like that does not address the root cause why serotonin is being produced. It is not a real cure but a fix while looking for the real problem. Antibiotics are most of the time a mistake too unless you have some really nasty bug.

I’ll see if I can get some raw milk. I wouldn’t want to cut out carbs because of how suppressed the thyroid is going to get.

PopSocket

I’ll see if I can get some raw milk. I wouldn’t want to cut out carbs because of how suppressed the thyroid is going to get.
Raw milk has plenty of carbs in it. Also on an only raw milk diet(+ collagen) one needs several liters per day, say 3 or 4 which is around 150-200grams of sugars.
I'm interested in this and your ex-g/f's results. Is this to be taken literally? No vegetables, no nothing except meat? What kinds of meat did she eat? Please advise as I have noticed I lose weight eating steak, and I never feel "stuffed" even after eating a massive slab of beef.

I have salicylate/histamine issues so I can't eat fermented foods.
Literally just meat, mainly pork with less fat made in the oven and some salt and water and a bit of butter, no pepper or anything that might irritate the tissues. If we were to do this now ,probably the best choice would be beef but it is a lot less delicious without any seasoning.

She also used Rakia the first week in the morning on an empty stomach with water in 1:4 ratio to dilute the ethanol content to roughly 10%. After feeling a little bit drunk, she stopped and then waited for the ethanol to get processed for hour and a half and then eat. Same thing in the afternoon and maybe third time in the evening. Rakia is a traditional bulgarian strong beverage made from grapes. Vodka would do the same thing but a lot less tasty. The rakia part was recommended by a doctor of internal medicine that I was a student of for 7-8 years who knew about endotoxin and gut importance for health 30-40 years ago. No bacteria grows in ethanol and cleans the gut pretty well when on empty stomach.

Regarding the weight - no doubt meat /with butter/ only causes fat and water loss pretty quickly but long term might be a an issue.

mostlylurking

I've had chronic digestive problems for 2 years now. Intestinal inflammation, bloating, slow transit, gas, dry skin, poor coordination, extremely bad cognitive issues like inability to concentrate, feeling like a zombie, depression, anxiety, avoiding social interaction, extreme uninterest in doing things (all things), difficulty breathing. I find my heart rate shoots up, I get out of breath when having to speak in class and I can't come up with words. I feel like a zombie. Last year at my lowest point, my stool would come out only a few centemiters thick because of how inflammed my gi tract was. Not feeling hungry and weight loss, despite eating a significant amount of calories. I sit in bed (under a incandescent light bulb) most of the day. I am completley out after just walking to class. I have yet to socialize with anyone in my classes. I belive this all got extemelty bad when I took large doses of an idoine supplement while I was already metabolically compromised. Lugols is know to damage the mucosal membranes of the gi tract.

Some approaches I have taken to solve the issue:
- I quit my sport (college swimming and diving). Last year was my first year of college. I should have stopped the sport then, however, knowing that I would be kicked off the team but pressure from my parents because I've worked my whole life towards this kept me on the team throughout the year, so I suffered every day in silence. Cafeteria food was also aweful for me, however, I always chose the best food that I possibly could. I'm in an apartment now that's not an issue anymore.
- Quit starches. Recently I decided I needed to go on a strict plan of orange juice, milk, sucrose, liver, oysters, ground beef, shrimp, cheese, eggs, coffee, coconut oil. Everything Peaty
- Penicillin. It has given me some relief. My white tongue is gone so I'll keep using it to lower endotoxin
Cyproheptadine. This has been the most helpful thing so far. Before using this I couldn't even digest good food without an inflammatory response. Loading up on this has given me some more relief.
- Daily raw carrot
- T3 to keep metabolism up - on its own, thyroid didn't help me at all. Good diet + thyroid, but still feeling awful is pretty indicative that my issue is with my gi tract.

Please let me know if there is anything more that you think I can do, any feedback helps. I'm open to trying a more potent anti-serotonergic drug that acts more specifically on the gi tract because I don't see how else I am going to fix this issue. Let me know what your thoughts are.
I went through the inflamed gut thing and pooping little squiggles for months back in 2020 when I took several antibiotics, including Bactrim, for a UTI. I figured out that my problem was a thiamine deficiency topped off with a thiamine functional blockage. I recovered via high dose thiamine hcl.

suggested reading:

Do you have any silver amalgam fillings in your mouth? This would make you predisposed to a thiamine deficiency.

Here's a video for your consideration:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1SSKBZp8D8&t=117s

HeyThere

Raw milk has plenty of carbs in it. Also on an only raw milk diet(+ collagen) one needs several liters per day, say 3 or 4 which is around 150-200grams of sugars.

Literally just meat, mainly pork with less fat made in the oven and some salt and water and a bit of butter, no pepper or anything that might irritate the tissues. If we were to do this now ,probably the best choice would be beef but it is a lot less delicious without any seasoning.

She also used Rakia the first week in the morning on an empty stomach with water in 1:4 ratio to dilute the ethanol content to roughly 10%. After feeling a little bit drunk, she stopped and then waited for the ethanol to get processed for hour and a half and then eat. Same thing in the afternoon and maybe third time in the evening. Rakia is a traditional bulgarian strong beverage made from grapes. Vodka would do the same thing but a lot less tasty. The rakia part was recommended by a doctor of internal medicine that I was a student of for 7-8 years who knew about endotoxin and gut importance for health 30-40 years ago. No bacteria grows in ethanol and cleans the gut pretty well when on empty stomach.

Regarding the weight - no doubt meat /with butter/ only causes fat and water loss pretty quickly but long term might be a an issue.

How do you know it wasn't just the Rakia that healed her?

PopSocket

How do you know it wasn't just the Rakia that healed her?
I don't for sure. The Doc did recommend rakia/water mix whole day and complete fasting. She was already skin and bones so we chose meat only and it worked.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals