Gone through a lot in the last few months... now blood in stool... lol

bluefish

ok... so...

My issue and question:

Seems last couple days I have blood in my stool. Nothing horrible, but definitely thats what going on.
Im recovering for several month of gut related issues so Im hoping I can continue to heal and move in a healing direction and get my gut back to great health.

this last month, I was healing from IBS symptoms, and high levels of anxiety. I was seeing an acupuncturist who seemed to help a lot.
The last 3 or so months, I had issues with feeling exhausted, and having to restrict my diet to very simple food intake (mainly chicken soup etc)...

it really sucked. Ive had this issue, maybe 3 times before in the last 10 years... so when my digestion started to fall apart this time, I knew, at least, that I needed to just eat very simply.

All 3 or 4 acupuncturists I saw, focused on my mental anxiety as a probably cause and also the vague nerve restriction do to tension, causing general tension, restriction in my gut area.

finally after several month, Im feeling basically fine, and able to eat a regular diet... seems my energy levels are pretty good etc.

---------

When I looked up "blood in stool" on this forum, I saw a few threads related... but nothing too specific for what I should do.

diet, or supplements is all I can think of.

Am I needing to add or remove something from my diet? or increase something? add a supplement to help it heal?

I generally dont eat a lot of fruits or veggies... do they help with this?

Ulysses

Have you ever been checked for parasites?

Vinny

ok... so...

My issue and question:

Seems last couple days I have blood in my stool. Nothing horrible, but definitely thats what going on.
Im recovering for several month of gut related issues so Im hoping I can continue to heal and move in a healing direction and get my gut back to great health.

this last month, I was healing from IBS symptoms, and high levels of anxiety. I was seeing an acupuncturist who seemed to help a lot.
The last 3 or so months, I had issues with feeling exhausted, and having to restrict my diet to very simple food intake (mainly chicken soup etc)...

it really sucked. Ive had this issue, maybe 3 times before in the last 10 years... so when my digestion started to fall apart this time, I knew, at least, that I needed to just eat very simply.

All 3 or 4 acupuncturists I saw, focused on my mental anxiety as a probably cause and also the vague nerve restriction do to tension, causing general tension, restriction in my gut area.

finally after several month, Im feeling basically fine, and able to eat a regular diet... seems my energy levels are pretty good etc.

---------

When I looked up "blood in stool" on this forum, I saw a few threads related... but nothing too specific for what I should do.

diet, or supplements is all I can think of.

Am I needing to add or remove something from my diet? or increase something? add a supplement to help it heal?

I generally dont eat a lot of fruits or veggies... do they help with this?
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?

ursidae

dark red or bright red blood, could indicate how far down the GI tract it originates

Last edited:

peatypie

Blood in the stool could indicate something more serious. See a doctor for some tests. I ignored blood in the stool and it turned out to be anal cancer, stage 3.

Herbie

Whey protein is no good.

Cut the starches, eat the carrot and see what happens

Juice11

Potassium helps relay signals from your brain to muscles located in the digestive system known as smooth muscle. These signals stimulate contractions that help your digestive system churn and propel food, so it can be digested. Maybe lacking sufficient potassium and or sodium chloride? Salt helps produce more stomach acid which breaks food down better.

Vinny

Not that I’m aware of… but I could be and not aware of it… how would I know?
Usually if you have them - you know :)
Better listen to peatypie and go to a doc.
If it`s hemorrhoids, what helped me to get rid of them was avoiding dairy, alcohol, spicy food and fiber. But check yourself first.