Lack Of Blood Flow To The Penis Solutions

OP
J

Josh

Type "Ray Peat peyronies" into Google search. There are a bunch of threads already (hint.........it's related to estrogen).;)

just looking into it now, saw a few posts.. Will try increasing caffeine as your recommendations.. are caffeine tablets peat approved? ..

The law.. do you think it really was estrogen? i mean i was 14-15 year old who was realllllly horny, i remember feeling strong at that time, was putting on muscle etc without doing to much or eating too much..

At this day now i dont know what my hormal health is at in terms of testosterone, i get morning wood etc a lot.. But things are not perfect

OP
J

Josh

i dont have too much a bend in the penis at all. nothing un normal

Steve123

Red light (but keep your penile area cold) and red beet juice are very helpful for that.
Really do you or know someone who has good results from it ? I’ve tried red ligjt on penis before with only negative results

Thoushant

Do you have anterior pelvic tilt? I've read some anecdotes of people improving Erection quality after improving posture

try this: find the bulbospong muscle and bulb of the penis, in erection the bulb is fairly large. the muscle is responsible for hardening the spongy tissue. if the bulb is way behind the balls, try to "squeeze it up by hand softly, but more importantly take a deep breath that feels like you are sucking this bulb back under the balls and scrotum(and upwards to belly andpenis). this should activate your core muscles, and pelvic floor. its hard to describe, but keep the bulb tucked between bones, not out in the free
I just did this the other day, erections and ejaculations got harder. now notice what is keeping you from being like this constantly: these areas need stretch or strengthening.
I suspect this muscle is unable to do it's function, if it's out of favorable position
Bulbospongiosus muscle - Wikipedia
Bulb of penis - Wikipedia

OP
J

Josh

TH
Do you have anterior pelvic tilt? I've read some anecdotes of people improving Erection quality after improving posture

try this: find the bulbospong muscle and bulb of the penis, in erection the bulb is fairly large. the muscle is responsible for hardening the spongy tissue. if the bulb is way behind the balls, try to "squeeze it up by hand softly, but more importantly take a deep breath that feels like you are sucking this bulb back under the balls and scrotum(and upwards to belly andpenis). this should activate your core muscles, and pelvic floor. its hard to describe, but keep the bulb tucked between bones, not out in the free
I just did this the other day, erections and ejaculations got harder. now notice what is keeping you from being like this constantly: these areas need stretch or strengthening.
I suspect this muscle is unable to do it's function, if it's out of favorable position
Bulbospongiosus muscle - Wikipedia
Bulb of penis - Wikipedia

thanks i'll look intothis!

peter88

Soft glans is one of the symptoms of hard flaccid. Is your penis constricted and small in its flaccid state? This may be harder for you notice if your accident happened during puberty, as you may just think of your current flaccid state as ‘normal’ , however the penis should be full, soft and spongy in its flaccid state.

Hardflaccid is linked with pelvic floor dysfunction. Check out Hard Flaccid Research & Resources as a starting place
I get major shrinkage and hard flaccid when taking k2 and thyroid. Within a week of taking tyromix I feel 0 pleasure touching my penis and there is a major lack of blood flow.

xetawaves

I get major shrinkage and hard flaccid when taking k2 and thyroid. Within a week of taking tyromix I feel 0 pleasure touching my penis and there is a major lack of blood flow.

Update? I was taking a lot of k2 around the time I started to experience hard flaccid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals