Lack Of Blood Flow To The Penis Solutions

Josh

Hi guys, Really embarrassed to post this but been meaning to for years.. i'm back yet again with another issue i think is worth discussing especially for someone my age of 20..

So with regards to the photo below it seems that the Corpus Spongiosum part of the penis does not fill with blood nearly anywhere near the amount the other parts do, its a lot more softer when 'erect'.. the other parts are not 100% either tbh and havnt been for a few years unless its like right before ejaculation.. i feel overall the penis is sensitive as in when errect it can hurt to press areas etc (maybe slight Peyronie's disease?)..Always remember issues started occurring after a direct trauma occurred a few years back..
1f615.png
:/

Any idea what caused this and what can help it
1f615.png
:/ ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-03-20 at 19.23.44.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-20 at 19.23.44.png
    163.9 KB · Views: 70

Hedgehog

Red light (but keep your penile area cold) and red beet juice are very helpful for that.

theLaw

Do you really think its an estrogen issue? If its mainly the corpus spongosium that is having the issue? Is it not damage to veins/nerves or what ever?

I doubt it. Possible, but not likely.

If you read that thread I posted, you can see that estrogen can damage the veins, so that's where I would start.

Until you have a healthy androgen panel, I wouldn't look toward a mechanical issue, as most of those same issues can just be caused by stress hormones.

Also, you've already said it's not just the isolated corpus spongosium:

the other parts are not 100% either tbh

Jon

Jelq could be a good option.

What was your trauma?

OP
J

Josh

I doubt it. Possible, but not likely.

If you read that thread I posted, you can see that estrogen can damage the veins, so that's where I would start.

Until you have a healthy androgen panel, I wouldn't look toward a mechanical issue, as most of those same issues can just be caused by stress hormones.

Also, you've already said it's not just the isolated corpus spongosium:

Okay yeah fair enough .. so what blood tests do you recommend I get ??

OP
J

Josh

Jelq could be a good option.

What was your trauma?

this was when i was 14-15 this was when i used to masturbate excessively, i think it was like my third time in one day and then i'm not sure exactly what i did but this strong pain came on in the penis, not sure if i bent it or whatever when erect.. but since then ive had weird symptoms with it like pain as penis is getting erect kind of like pain as blood is filling in.. it hurts when pressing certain areas of it when erect and very painful to move it in side way motions when its erect, its basically very sensitive, overall penis shape changed and worsened as time got on though for a while, believe it has plateaued now..

I am not exactly certain though when this spongiosum softness issue came on, when this incident happened or if this issue has just got worse over the years through health..

Jon

this was when i was 14-15 this was when i used to masturbate excessively, i think it was like my third time in one day and then i'm not sure exactly what i did but this strong pain came on in the penis, not sure if i bent it or whatever when erect.. but since then ive had weird symptoms with it like pain as penis is getting erect kind of like pain as blood is filling in.. it hurts when pressing certain areas of it when erect and very painful to move it in side way motions when its erect, its basically very sensitive, overall penis shape changed and worsened as time got on though for a while, believe it has plateaued now..

I am not exactly certain though when this spongiosum softness issue came on, when this incident happened or if this issue has just got worse over the years through health..

Dude you probably ruptured it. Possibly caused some nerve damag as well. You should go to a urologist.

Jing

I'm pretty sure corpus spongiosum is supposed to be quite soft, how much do you have sex,masterbate,ejaculate? Urologist would be good to see if there is any damage.

milk_lover

Hmm any particular supplmenets are you taking? Sometimes unknowingly those can affect us negatively more than positively.

Aymen

Dude you probably ruptured it. Possibly caused some nerve damag as well. You should go to a urologist.
+1

man jelqing or masturbating in the wrong way can do more harm than good if you do it incorrectly , it can cause injury.

Sinjin

Soft glans is one of the symptoms of hard flaccid. Is your penis constricted and small in its flaccid state? This may be harder for you notice if your accident happened during puberty, as you may just think of your current flaccid state as ‘normal’ , however the penis should be full, soft and spongy in its flaccid state.

Hardflaccid is linked with pelvic floor dysfunction. Check out Hard Flaccid Research & Resources as a starting place

OP
J

Josh

Soft glans is one of the symptoms of hard flaccid. Is your penis constricted and small in its flaccid state? This may be harder for you notice if your accident happened during puberty, as you may just think of your current flaccid state as ‘normal’ , however the penis should be full, soft and spongy in its flaccid state.

Hardflaccid is linked with pelvic floor dysfunction. Check out Hard Flaccid Research & Resources as a starting place

Hmm interesting, it could be.. i’ll Look into that for sure! Thanks dude!

Layne

I've seen references to some men using a DMSO solution to increase circulation. I've also heard some say it's more effective than prescription drugs for ED.

OP
J

Josh

Quick update: Just noticed when erect that the "Corpus Spongiosum" has got hardness to it, but more towards the base and then gets less and less moving up towards the tip.. more towards the tip its as if its not there..

This matches with other changes i saw.. when i said about the trauma i had to the penis, this was about 5 years ago (14-15 yrsold) when i used to masturbate loads, think it was my third time of the day and i dont know what i did exactly but i remember this pain that came on with it as i was masturbating..
... and then since then i remember seeing weird changes with the penis (looked into it and seemed a lot like peyronies disease) .. remember like penis going thinner at the tip and thinner at other spots, as well as more of a pain with erection, Pain as blood is going into penis, hurts to press in when erect, Weird shapes when flacid, smaller when flacid etc.. ..Docs always said it was normal and then I remember seeing a urolgist about 7 months after it happened back when i was 15 and obviously they all said normal..
(I dont know if it made a difference, but at the time this trauma happened i was taking accutane tablets on my second month..?)

I still have most of the above symptoms today still but the actual physical changes have halted from what was happening in the begining, i think anyway...
So it seems that i only just really noticed the Corpus Spongiosum, and thinking about it its probably just matching with the changes i had when i first had this issue (the thinning etc..)

So is there any solutions to help if it is peyronies disease or any advice in general if its not?, i dont know what it is??

(Just a bit of info on my androgenic hormonal health: At the time this happend i was a normal really horny 15 year old, never had issues with getting erect, could do while drunk etc.. and i think it stayed good for a while i think until it started to decline as i started to introduce weird eating habits that i think effected my hormonal health and then i remember like by the time it was 3 -4 years after at this point i was eating terribly as in restricting so many foods, Following mainstram advice and eating so much anti thyroid things and just not eating enough calories at all, LOADS of water erc.. Well i had blood tests and had low testosterone and now at this point i was masturbating very very minimal and not having any interest in sex or anything at all and my erections were terrible!
.. I feel after finding Peat about a year after this point above and matt stoney and increasing calories etc.. i improved my overall sexual desire etc and hormonal profile .. but its still not optimal and erection are not how they should be..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-03-20 at 19.23.44.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-20 at 19.23.44.png
    163.9 KB · Views: 10

theLaw

So is there any solutions to help if it is peyronies disease or any advice in general if its not?, i dont know what it is??

Type "Ray Peat peyronies" into Google search. There are a bunch of threads already (hint.........it's related to estrogen).;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals