Serotonin/upbringing & homosexuality/sexual preferences? What is the connection? Are some more "triggered?"

I've noticed some traits in some who are "apparently" lesbian AKA the stereotypical "mean lesbian" trope or thing many of us can picture in our minds, so no need for full discussion of that. Basically the idea that some "awful" traits have been correlated with people who vehemently may identify with certain sexualities or such.

In any case I've noticed some people -- namely women, but perhaps men too -- who exhibit certain traits/tendencies (controlling, robotic/super-strict, extremely rigid types of people/etc.). I've heard also the idea that sometimes homosexuality can also be correlated (not saying it's a pathology for all) with childhood abuse since this can apparently influence serotonin levels/development. Not saying all bisexuality or even pure homosexuality is pathological or "bad," again, but it seems in some cases maybe it is...?

The idea basically is that it's stereotyped as, "lesbians hate men because men have abused them, therefore it's a trauma/pathology more so than a natural preference," or something-something. Also, supposed gay men tend to be associated more "feminine" even though it's a debate whether behaviors come first, or hormones, transmitters, etc.

I know the terms can be "loose" since I've seen die-hard "lesbian" girls who identify strongly with that label (as in only preferring females supposedly) but nevertheless sometimes "turn" for some guys, rendering their impressions of self a little invalid/wrong, i.e., "lesbian but until some hot guy attracts me -- then maybe I'm bi or something." In any case, carry the discussion onward if you wish since I'm getting the impression some will take mild offense to this even though clearly that's not my intention.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals