CBD and penis enlargement

Dr. B

So theres this random website that kept popping up when i was searching different things and it was selling CBD gummies alongside tons of fake testimonials of people claiming crazy penis size gains in just a few weeks of usage.

I also tried looking into it more and a reddit discussion popped up with a few people claiming cbd supplements made their voice deeper and increased flaccid hang among other things.

So i decided to try it. I found a fairly high quality brand, uses all organic ingredients, organic hemp and a CO2 extraction process. So no chemicals involved, and the oil in the capsule is MCT oil. The brand is called cbdfx based out in California. I believe it is a legit company ran by an actual group of medical doctors out in California, they have their bios and pictures on the website, etc.

Now when using new supps or substances I always like to do some basic google searches like “cbd melanin” “cbd cortisol” “cbd weight gain” “cbd side effects” “cbd prolactin”… etc. the melanin in particular I started searching after I started developing a small mole on my pinky toe when using copper glycinate supplements years ago…

Anyway I couldn’t find much of Rays thoughts on CBD but there was a post here stating he said it could increase prostaglandin content. And as far as melanin, it actually does increase melanin and acts specifically on the tyrosinase enzyme. I would think it may be safer than supplementing tyrosine directly?

So using it for a week, it definitely did seem to darken my skin after a week, gave the appearance as if I had been out tanning a bit. Keep in mind ive also been using niacinamide 1000mg daily which actually lowers melanin and lightens skin. So the effects could possibly be even more pronounced. I was using 3-4 capsules a day which is 150mg to 200mg CBD daily plus other cannabinoids and terpenes etc since this is a full spectrum cbd product.

I actually did get a slight hair loss effect and that itchy sensation on the scalp that occurs from things that cause hair loss. I think that could be the prostaglandins? Additionally, it actually seemed to cause weight gain for me and swelled my feet up and even my face and belly were more puffy. Apparently CBD does interact with cortisol and aldosterone and a few hormones, and it seems it does have the potential to raise those and raise estrogen somehow.

I didnt notice a size increase in just a week but it does seem to increase blood flow to that area and cause stronger erections and a noticeable increase in libido and sexual thoughts.

I also do a pretty low copper diet, currently basically milk, skyr, plus a chocolate cereal which has cocoa powder. No liver or shellfish. So i dont know if a low copper diet could cause an issue since I believe tyrosinase is a copper based enzyme.

Additionally i have had similar effects from pregnenolone as this, like hair loss and weight gain. Yet like with CBD, some people have reported positive effects from pregnenolone. So perhaps there are people who can benefit from CBD and actually get certain effects from it. My feet swelling quickly started resolving just two days after stopping it. So im not sure what it does but it clearly has an effect on cortisol or aldosterone or other hormones, and clearly increases melanin.

Morten

Forum Supporter
So theres this random website that kept popping up when i was searching different things and it was selling CBD gummies alongside tons of fake testimonials of people claiming crazy penis size gains in just a few weeks of usage.

I also tried looking into it more and a reddit discussion popped up with a few people claiming cbd supplements made their voice deeper and increased flaccid hang among other things.

So i decided to try it. I found a fairly high quality brand, uses all organic ingredients, organic hemp and a CO2 extraction process. So no chemicals involved, and the oil in the capsule is MCT oil. The brand is called cbdfx based out in California. I believe it is a legit company ran by an actual group of medical doctors out in California, they have their bios and pictures on the website, etc.

Now when using new supps or substances I always like to do some basic google searches like “cbd melanin” “cbd cortisol” “cbd weight gain” “cbd side effects” “cbd prolactin”… etc. the melanin in particular I started searching after I started developing a small mole on my pinky toe when using copper glycinate supplements years ago…

Anyway I couldn’t find much of Rays thoughts on CBD but there was a post here stating he said it could increase prostaglandin content. And as far as melanin, it actually does increase melanin and acts specifically on the tyrosinase enzyme. I would think it may be safer than supplementing tyrosine directly?

So using it for a week, it definitely did seem to darken my skin after a week, gave the appearance as if I had been out tanning a bit. Keep in mind ive also been using niacinamide 1000mg daily which actually lowers melanin and lightens skin. So the effects could possibly be even more pronounced. I was using 3-4 capsules a day which is 150mg to 200mg CBD daily plus other cannabinoids and terpenes etc since this is a full spectrum cbd product.

I actually did get a slight hair loss effect and that itchy sensation on the scalp that occurs from things that cause hair loss. I think that could be the prostaglandins? Additionally, it actually seemed to cause weight gain for me and swelled my feet up and even my face and belly were more puffy. Apparently CBD does interact with cortisol and aldosterone and a few hormones, and it seems it does have the potential to raise those and raise estrogen somehow.

I didnt notice a size increase in just a week but it does seem to increase blood flow to that area and cause stronger erections and a noticeable increase in libido and sexual thoughts.

I also do a pretty low copper diet, currently basically milk, skyr, plus a chocolate cereal which has cocoa powder. No liver or shellfish. So i dont know if a low copper diet could cause an issue since I believe tyrosinase is a copper based enzyme.

Additionally i have had similar effects from pregnenolone as this, like hair loss and weight gain. Yet like with CBD, some people have reported positive effects from pregnenolone. So perhaps there are people who can benefit from CBD and actually get certain effects from it. My feet swelling quickly started resolving just two days after stopping it. So im not sure what it does but it clearly has an effect on cortisol or aldosterone or other hormones, and clearly increases melanin.
Why do you take 1000 mg niacinamide daily?
I know it is anti pufa, anti estrogenic.
What is your personal goal with it?

OP
D

Dr. B

Why do you take 1000 mg niacinamide daily?
I know it is anti pufa, anti estrogenic.
What is your personal goal with it?
I started that recently… goal is general metabolic benefits, more energy.. more muscle. I read some of Haiduts threads on it helping sarcopenia and a bunch of other things.
So far i do 500mg morning and 500mg night. The night one is alongside BSO oil 500mg, 1000IU vitamin d3, 1 zma capsule which has 10mg zinc, 3.5mg b6 pyridoxine hcl, 150mg magnesium, and 20mg policosanol.

The policosanol seems to help clear the skin up, same with zma. Im not sure how policosanol does it and if it lowers androgens or anything? The zma i started mostly because of zinc reducing ammonia and the small amount b6 since i drink pasteurized milk im not sure if a small b6 supplement daily could help.
The niacinamide i use is thornes brand, no fillers or silicon listed on label just veggie capsule. So far, cant notice much from niacinamide besides possibly helping hair growth and health?

The policosanol seems like it could affect the flaccid hang and maybe even testicle size? So im not totally sure if its safe and what it does. Supposedly it doesnt cause the issues other cholesterol lowering drugs do but im wondering if its safe long term at 20mg daily. I might end up lowering to 10mg daily.

Regarding the CBD it definitely seems to affect the adrenal hormones which i read online also. I had a negative experience with pregnenolone. Yet there have been people claiming they got benefits from cbd and pregnenolone that were opposite effects to what i had. So im not sure exactly how those two things work but it does matter what your current situation is.
It also seems to affect skin color through whatever it does with tyrosinase or something else. Niacinamide supposedly lightens skin color but I haven’t noticed that so far.

The one problem is when i was doing cbd i was also in my room more during that time period and was getting more light in my room, which the light is an incandescent bulb. It was probably at least an extra 4 hours daily of incandescent light. But its not the bare lightbulb it has a foggy glass around it.
But still, i was using niacinamide the same time as cbd, but the light exposure increased, so maybe that could have caused the more tanned skin?

I also am curious if niacinamide depletes anything else in the body besides methyl donors…i heard it also lowers phosphorous strongly so improves calcium phosphate ratio and the nad ratio

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals