What's the consensus on CBD isolate?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

I have been taking it for the past week or so at 10-20MG under the tongue.

Negative I have found an mild depressive effect on mood. However when combined with alcohol it's extremely depressive and I seriously cannot mix them again. Strong serotonin increase.

"CBD has a suppressive effect on cytokine-induced tryptophan degradation. This allows CBD to increase tryptophan levels in unstimulated brain areas, creating a passive baseline increase."

Positive note
1) I have found deeper more restful sleep
2) and much much better hair quality like my scalp tension is relieved.
3) Baseline cortisol is lowered alongside leaner mid section and less water weight.

"A 2021 study found that CBD can boost hair growth in people with androgenetic alopecia (pattern hair loss caused by genetics and aging). The study subjects who applied a topical hemp oil with 3-4 mg of CBD once a day experienced an amazing 93.5% increase in hair after six months."
How Does CBD Affect Hair Loss And Growth?. (topical)

Please share your thoughts or experiences.

lamassu

Cannabinoids seem to have estrogenic effects. I notice feeling slowed down/brain fog after using them

Korven

Coincidentally I just bought some CBD buds/hash to try out for fun (around 20-30% cannabinoids but less than 0,2% THC).

To be honest it's a pretty underwhelming experience. First I made an edible with 2 g of hash, which should be close to 400 mg of CBD, but I barely felt anything. I had to smoke a ton to get any effect, and it just feels like a downer to me. 1/10 would not recommend, though some people say CBD is great for pain relief.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Intresting.
I am using a 2G Isolate under the tongue. Probably around 10MG. It has a strong Anti-Cortisol effect. In fact, I believe alcohol raises cortisol through endotoxin production so that was what was making me feel bad.

It's growing on me.
Coincidentally I just bought some CBD buds/hash to try out for fun (around 20-30% cannabinoids but less than 0,2% THC).

To be honest it's a pretty underwhelming experience. First I made an edible with 2 g of hash, which should be close to 400 mg of CBD, but I barely felt anything. I had to smoke a ton to get any effect, and it just feels like a downer to me. 1/10 would not recommend, though some people say CBD is great for pain relief.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals