Which illicit drugs have you done?

reality

I had a heavy party phase during uni and regularly did coke, mdma, ket, nitrous, weed, xannies and copious amounts of alcohol. I have also tried mushrooms, acid, 2cb, salvia, and probably meth and many other unknown substances in dodgy pills. Not to mention I’ve done all of the above, in reckless doses, and most of the time in combination of each other.

I had a great time but probably did a lot of damage

I think 2cb is my all time favourite though

DonLore

I haven't done anything too crazy except maybe I tried smoking marijuana once in high school but I hated it and never did it again

My city has a big homeless drug problem though - I got some second-hand smoke from some homeless people smoking crack when walking on a bridge for a few seconds - never in my life have I ever felt that stimulated - it felt like I had combined all of my thyroid supplements all in one shot and felt really uncomfortable - I felt tremendously stimulated and I'm not sure I do think my serotonin just shot up into the stratosphere - I realized in that moment why crackheads are always talking trash because in this moment I felt like behaving very erratically too - it ended in a panic attack I was just went inside a bodega to buy some coke - this all happened at 11pm at night

Another time I got some second-hand smoke from some homeless people smoking meth on a train - I don't even know how to describe that feeling it felt so weird - like a combination of many different things and I felt like I really couldn't function well - that to me didn't feel as bad as crack but it still made me feel horrible - as soon as I caught the first whiff I knew it was bad news - didn't stick around to experience the full trip just found the nearest bodega and bought a large coke and after an hour I was good
I dont wanna sound rude but I think it is HIGHLY unlikely that just walking past someone smoking crack/meth would have any effect. And meth lasts 12 hours so you probably didnt feel it that long? Maybe you felt mostly a placebo, that is a real and strong effect too

JamesGatz

I dont wanna sound rude but I think it is HIGHLY unlikely that just walking past someone smoking crack/meth would have any effect. And meth lasts 12 hours so you probably didnt feel it that long? Maybe you felt mostly a placebo, that is a real and strong effect too
Yea honestly I thought so too but I too find my sense of smell to be strong in a low serotonergic state

When I'm around people that smoke cigarettes for example I do notice I get high androgen/low-serotonin and generally feel relaxed from the second-hand smoke - I would like to think my senses are keen on these things

CreakyJoints

I had a heavy party phase during uni and regularly did coke, mdma, ket, nitrous, weed, xannies and copious amounts of alcohol. I have also tried mushrooms, acid, 2cb, salvia, and probably meth and many other unknown substances in dodgy pills. Not to mention I’ve done all of the above, in reckless doses, and most of the time in combination of each other.

I had a great time but probably did a lot of damage

I think 2cb is my all time favourite though

Did you come across any of the other 2Cs in your travels?

Cloudhands

ive tried many, i used to frequent erowid and consider myself a psychonaut.
Ones i dont approve of that ive tried include: xanax, opiates, opium, adderall and other stimulants, 25-i nbome and dextromorphan, weed.
Ones i tried that i dont regret taking: DMT, LSD, MDMA, MDA, Mushrooms, Ketamine, LSA, and probably more that i cant think of right now. I have lots of really perplexing and interesting experiences with these substances, and i think dying without experiencing psychedelics is akin with dying and not experiencing sex, i consider it an important part of life.

aRighteousGod

Subsequent to abusing psychedelics in terms of dose and frequency for a period, I internalized a code of morals previously lacking. I believe demonic suggestion if not possession is real, and an intrinsic vulnerability occurs during these experiences. A trip during a low point found me in bleak darkness, a void; save the twisted doppelganger smiling back at me, reaching out to my horror-I wrest myself away and start running as the void is replaced by everyone I've known, consecutively, back to back, in vivid detail, speaking to me.

The furniture was a mess when I came to :P

Dr. B

Probably because it's anti-inflammatory - the carbon dioxide and cola extract to be calming - sprite is ok but seems to be quiet weak in terms of anti-inflammation compared to coke - that and it has citric acid which leads to more problems
the sodas all have fluoride water i think 1mg fluoride per 16ox maybe which is significant?

@aniciete i thought cocacola uses coca leaf extract,

The cocaine alkaloid content of dry Erythroxylum coca var. coca leaves was measured ranging from 0.23 % to 0.96 %.[4] The Coca tribe of Jalisco and Nayarit, Mexico, use it as a stimulant. Coca-Cola used coca leaf extract in its products from 1885 until about 1903, and started using decocainized leaf extract ever since.[5][6][7] Extraction of cocaine from coca requires several solvents and a chemical process known as an acid-base extraction, which can fairly easily extract the alkaloids from the plant.
In the 1880s, a pharmacist in Georgia, John Pemberton, took caffeine extracted from kola nuts and cocaine-containing extracts from coca leaves and mixed them with sugar, other flavorings, and carbonated water to invent Coca-Cola, the first cola soft drink.[1] As of 2016, the cola recipe no longer contained actual kola nut extract.

it looks like kola nut was used as a caffeine source.
"caffeine citrate' sounds concerning... do they use citric acid to decaffinate coffee?

I've tried many, not including heroin. Some were "interesting" experiments, such as the 3-day coding marathon some 25 years ago on meth (followed by 48 hours of coma), or throwing 5 consecutive darts in the bullseye from an insane distance on mdma, but I wouldn't want to touch them ever again, honestly. None were even remotely worth it. The only ones I don't regret in the slightest, and which significantly changed my life, are psilocybe mushrooms and to a lesser extent, lsd. The only one I ever did with some regularity was weed, for a decade or so starting in my teens. Meh.

what about DMT or ayuhasca? all kinds of crazy claims on DMT apparently its released in large amounts at death? so, people claim it has a connection to the spirit world, afterlife, etc...

CreakyJoints

what about DMT or ayuhasca? all kinds of crazy claims on DMT apparently its released in large amounts at death? so, people claim it has a connection to the spirit world, afterlife, etc...

Some research in the 80s suggested that the body's endogenous production (or release?) of DMT increases when one dreams. I've heard people mention fairly often that people who suffer with schizophrenic disorders have higher endogenous DMT production, but I think this has been potentially quite dubious - although it should be noted that study is quite outdated and the endogenous production of it in humans is now more widely accepted even if its role is still not fully understood in recent reviews of the literature.

The link between dreaming and schizophrenia is mentioned briefly in some of the (scarce) literature around hypnagogia; I think it would be interesting to see further studies. Both DMT and putative therapies using hypnagogia have been mooted to ameliorate symptoms of schizophrenia.

I have not read anything specifically about it being released in large amounts upon death. I suppose it would stand to reason, and certainly I've heard of that before, but obviously it would be quite a difficult thing to examine in a study and I'm not sure I've seen one. Perhaps the Callaway study backs that up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals