Need help - Cancer

peatypie

I rarely post but I know this forum is filled with brilliant minds so hoping to gather some helpful suggestions. I was diagnosed with anal cancer in early 2020 (thought I had hemorrhoids but then the conversation veered off into weird territory with discussion about cancer). I am female and was 77 at the time but very active with a good business that I still work at and a large loving family. I was told this type of cancer is mostly HPV cancer and is sexually transmitted. What?... nobody told me I could catch cancer. I was told there is a proven treatment. But wait... It's an archaic protocol from the early 1970's with early chemo drugs and 6 weeks of concurrent radiation that's one of the most brutal cancer treatments ever devised. It's called the Nigro protocol and it does have a high success rate but not without lasting side effects. I completed treatment and was gradually recovering with frequent monitoring and scans and was in remission. Then in September 2021, a CT scan picked up a 2 cm nodule in the right lung. A biopsy confirmed it was Squamous cell HPV related. I went through 5 days of radiation and told this is 90% curable and that I would be monitored with scans going forward. Well, I just had a CT scan last week that revealed the original cancer in the lung is gone but now there is an enlarged hilar lymph node that everyone is concerned about. Doctors want a PET scan to see if it lights up... scheduled for next week. I feel fine except for some aches from radiation treatment. My energy level has never returned to normal since the original treatment.

I have researched til my head is spinning. I have been doing the Joe Tippins protocol since September with the use of Fenbendzole (dog dewormer). You can look this up on YouTube. Supplements: AHCC, Reshi mushroom, Curcumin, Berberine, French grape seed extract, Vit. D3 50,000/wk, K2, artemisinin, triphala, black seed oil, full spectrum CBD oil. Just started Protest E. I have seen dozens of survivor testimonials for a plant based, low sugar diet being therapeutic. I have read a study from the University of Texas stating that Squamous cell cancers particularly favor sugars for growth. I have read that methods to reduce estrogen could be helpful. Right now, I am eating a low carb diet with emphasis on lots of vegetable and fruits. I know this is not Peaty but I am desperate and not sure what is best to beat this beast down.

First of all I am sorry for your situation. I have heard that coconut oil enemas are effective for colon and rectal cancers. I would also suggest subscribing to the Ray Peat motto "first do no harm" and stop with all the x-rays and Ct scans. If you get two steps ahead they are are taking you 10 steps back. I will rack my brain for other things that are locked in there on your issue and land them here.

Matthew 6:34. “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.”

OP
peatypie

peatypie

Thank you Rinse & rePeat! Yes, I agree with the "Do No Harm" motto. There is certainly a lot of harm in the Standard of Care with conventional cancer treatments. I am very concerned with the level of radiation I have received so far. I know I will never do chemo again. It was brutal! The anal cancer is resolved. I am just dealing with the mets to the lung. I had always told myself that if I ever got cancer I would not do chemo or radiation but the success rate with the protocol was very high with treatment and utterly horrible without treatment...there was little choice. I have studied the Warburg effect which Ray discusses in some of his articles that subscribes to a metabolic disorder in cancer rather than a deranged genetic component which medicine still clings to. I have dealt with insulin resistance in the past and feel this can exacerbate cancer...hence the low carb emphasis. I am literally throwing everything at this. I feel fine except for the lower energy level (due to treatment).

Here are some of my notes on cancer....

"Aspirin is commonly recommended for preventing heart attacks, because it helps to prevent abnormal blood clots, but it has other effects that are beneficial in heart disease, for example reducing the generalized fibrosis of the heart that develops after a heart attack (Kalkman, et al., 1995; Wu, et al., 2012). It also protects against fibrosis in other organs, by a variety of mechanisms, and this effect on the extracellular matrix seems to be one of ways in which it protects against cancer. DCA, dichloroacetate, the drug that has been in the news in recent years because it can stop cancer growth, by restoring the oxidation of glucose and stopping the aerobic production of lactic acid, has been found to reduce the fibrosis of a failing heart, by the same mechanism, restoring glucose oxidation. In general, substances that increase collagen production are promoters of cancer and contribute to the progression of heart failure, and other degenerative changes." -Ray Peat

"The incidence of cancer increases exponentially with age, but when random mutations are seen as the cause of cancer, aging as an essential cause of cancer is disregarded. The total collagen content of the body increases with aging, and the stiffness of that collagen also increases. The total collagen content in cancer patients is higher than in people without cancer (Zimin, et al., 2010). This suggests that the processes in the body that produce aging are acting more intensely in those who develop cancer. As the collagen accumulates in the extracellular matrix, the whole body becomes more favorable for the appearance of cancer." -Ray Peat

"When abnormal "metastatic" cells circulate in the blood or lymph, most of them die spontaneously when they stick in a place that doesn't support their growth. Many of the nests of cells that have started to grow probably regress spontaneously when conditions in the body change. Even large, clearly diagnosed tumors occasionally regress spontaneously. Aging and sickness tend to support the vicious cycles that lead to the progressive deterioration of the collagenous matrix. Stress (even anxiety-induced hyperventilation) produces alkalosis, and alkalosis favors increased collagen synthesis, while lower pH inhibits it (Frick, et al., 1997). For example, within a minute or two of hyperventilating, platelets release serotonin, and serotonin is a major promoter of collagen synthesis and fibrosis." -Ray Peat

"The vicious cycles that promote cancer can be interrupted to some extent simply by reducing exposure to things that promote stress and inflammation--endotoxin, polyunsaturated fats, amino acid imbalance, nutritional deficiencies, ionizing radiation, estrogens--and maintaining optimal levels of things that protect against those--carbon dioxide, vitamin E, progesterone, light, aspirin, sugars, and thyroid hormone, for example." -Ray Peat

Last edited:

baudoman

Hi OP, and also sorry to hear about your situation.

Here are some links I have discovered in my travels:

baudoman

Inflammation is the root of all disease, and free radicals cause inflammation. (Hope I'm getting that right :))

That being said, here are some more things to reduce inflammation::
grounding/earthing
sauna
general EMF reduction - definitely keep your phone away from your body unless you're using it, switch to wired Internet, etc.
(not for everyone, but worth a shot) squatting for proper elimination (or use a stool like squattypotty, etc.)

Let me know if you need more links, but searching the forum will reveal some more details on each of these.

Take care

Gânico

Be careful with those so called "cancer protocols", sometimes they can just mess more with you, research and think really, really well.

Anyways, if I had cancer, i would follow, study and pay attention to Peat's general recommendations, emphasizing really high quality, safe and organic foods and protective/restorative supplements like aspirin, thyroid, progesterone, caffeine (from coffee itself).. . Also, i would try to move to a high altitude location.

Some useful links that could help:

https://www.youtube.com/c/DannyRoddyweblog/videos (he frequently have podcasts with Dr.Peat with the subject discussed timestamped)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh4kMDfEon-IAlQcbGym9UQ (Clips of various Ray's interviews on determinated topics)

Ray Peat Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki (Peat advices / email exchanges on various subjects)

PeatSearch: a Ray Peat-specific search engine - Toxinless (General peat related search engine)

sweetpeat

In the latest KMUD interview, Peat discusses the antibiotic rapamycin as a treatment for cancer because it blocks mTor.

Might be something to look into. The pertinent part begins at the 11:45 min mark.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
If you search for @Nemo and look for posts where she describes using progesterone and aspirin to recover from a brain tumor. She had surgery but did not have any chemotherapy.

OP
peatypie

peatypie

Thank you all for your suggestions. I listened to Peat's KMUD interview about Rapamycin and found an article about natural mimetics of metformin and rapamycin (which can inhibit the Mtor pathway. What came up is enlightening. Turns out there are three substances that minic Rapamycin and metformin: Ginsenoside (ginseng family), GLA, and withaferin (commonly used in Auurveda medicine also know as ashwagandha). Allantonin (glucosamine) also came up as a minic. These natural remedies have fewer side effects and are easier to obtain. Also mention was CO2 or baking soda which I believe Ray has mentioned before.

Norman16

I rarely post but I know this forum is filled with brilliant minds so hoping to gather some helpful suggestions. I was diagnosed with anal cancer in early 2020 (thought I had hemorrhoids but then the conversation veered off into weird territory with discussion about cancer). I am female and was 77 at the time but very active with a good business that I still work at and a large loving family. I was told this type of cancer is mostly HPV cancer and is sexually transmitted. What?... nobody told me I could catch cancer. I was told there is a proven treatment. But wait... It's an archaic protocol from the early 1970's with early chemo drugs and 6 weeks of concurrent radiation that's one of the most brutal cancer treatments ever devised. It's called the Nigro protocol and it does have a high success rate but not without lasting side effects. I completed treatment and was gradually recovering with frequent monitoring and scans and was in remission. Then in September 2021, a CT scan picked up a 2 cm nodule in the right lung. A biopsy confirmed it was Squamous cell HPV related. I went through 5 days of radiation and told this is 90% curable and that I would be monitored with scans going forward. Well, I just had a CT scan last week that revealed the original cancer in the lung is gone but now there is an enlarged hilar lymph node that everyone is concerned about. Doctors want a PET scan to see if it lights up... scheduled for next week. I feel fine except for some aches from radiation treatment. My energy level has never returned to normal since the original treatment.

I have researched til my head is spinning. I have been doing the Joe Tippins protocol since September with the use of Fenbendzole (dog dewormer). You can look this up on YouTube. Supplements: AHCC, Reshi mushroom, Curcumin, Berberine, French grape seed extract, Vit. D3 50,000/wk, K2, artemisinin, triphala, black seed oil, full spectrum CBD oil. Just started Protest E. I have seen dozens of survivor testimonials for a plant based, low sugar diet being therapeutic. I have read a study from the University of Texas stating that Squamous cell cancers particularly favor sugars for growth. I have read that methods to reduce estrogen could be helpful. Right now, I am eating a low carb diet with emphasis on lots of vegetable and fruits. I know this is not Peaty but I am desperate and not sure what is best to beat this beast down.
Rife frequencies,use a real machine that carries Dr Royal Raymond Rife frequencies.
I have a GB 4000.
This machine produced I the U.S.
I live in the U.K imported this frequency machine.
Methelyne Blue.
Red light therapy.
MMS water purification combination of all treatment.
I cured brothers cancer, stage 4 throat cancer,HPV.
I used another Rife machine,it worked.

Hope this helps.

Norman K.

Inaut

Rife frequencies,use a real machine that carries Dr Royal Raymond Rife frequencies.
I have a GB 4000.
This machine produced I the U.S.
I live in the U.K imported this frequency machine.
Methelyne Blue.
Red light therapy.
MMS water purification combination of all treatment.
I cured brothers cancer, stage 4 throat cancer,HPV.
I used another Rife machine,it worked.

Hope this helps.

Norman K.
Apparently, Rife only really used one frequency to heal people. It was 666hz. All the other frequencies came after Rife...

Inaut

James Sloan, a herbalist I have followed for years said he had access to one of the original rife machines and literature. I don't know if it's true or not but it made sense when I read it some time ago.

Texon

Just came across this and thought you might find it interesting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals