Which illicit drugs have you done?

SOMO

I’m embarrassed to say I’ve tried everything under the sun except heroin and xanax. Most drugs with the exception of THC/CBD are overtly toxic. My drug of choice which I was addicted to 4-5 years was Crystal Meth, it was introduced to me by a guy I met online and I truly got hooked from day 1.

It ruined my life, but I can truly say I’m “cured now” (I still wouldn’t risk being in the same room as a user though because I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to resist the temptation - so am I really cured if I don’t need or want to smoke, but may not have the strength to say no if it was offered to me? Hard to answer.)

I don’t really have any long term effects from the drug except that it affected my immune system and nutrient deficiencies which have been corrected (amphetamines suppress appetite and can cause rapid malnutrition and muscle wasting/fat loss.)

I have an Rx for prescription THC but I don’t smoke pot anymore - too harsh on my lungs.

Last edited:

JamesGatz

I haven't done anything too crazy except maybe I tried smoking marijuana once in high school but I hated it and never did it again

My city has a big homeless drug problem though - I got some second-hand smoke from some homeless people smoking crack when walking on a bridge for a few seconds - never in my life have I ever felt that stimulated - it felt like I had combined all of my thyroid supplements all in one shot and felt really uncomfortable - I felt tremendously stimulated and I'm not sure I do think my serotonin just shot up into the stratosphere - I realized in that moment why crackheads are always talking trash because in this moment I felt like behaving very erratically too - it ended in a panic attack I was just went inside a bodega to buy some coke - this all happened at 11pm at night

Another time I got some second-hand smoke from some homeless people smoking meth on a train - I don't even know how to describe that feeling it felt so weird - like a combination of many different things and I felt like I really couldn't function well - that to me didn't feel as bad as crack but it still made me feel horrible - as soon as I caught the first whiff I knew it was bad news - didn't stick around to experience the full trip just found the nearest bodega and bought a large coke and after an hour I was good

I tried: cannabis, few synthetic cannabinoids when they were the craze around 2010, amphetamine, mdma, cocaine, lsd, psylocybin mushrooms, salvia divinorum, 2-cb. My favorite out of all of these is lsd, hands down. I use a small dose every now and then - It helps with learned helplessness and also has a long lasting antidepressant effect. Mushrooms are similar, but it’s harder to dose them properly and the effects compared to acid can be unpredictable.

LUH 3417

I tried: cannabis, few synthetic cannabinoids when they were the craze around 2010, amphetamine, mdma, cocaine, lsd, psylocybin mushrooms, salvia divinorum, 2-cb. My favorite out of all of these is lsd, hands down. I use a small dose every now and then - It helps with learned helplessness and also has a long lasting antidepressant effect. Mushrooms are similar, but it’s harder to dose them properly and the effects compared to acid can be unpredictable.
Agree about lsd, it’s pretty incredible how much it can change a person, although I have also experienced deep depression after some trips due to feeling a lot repressed memories/personality traits come up

OP
SOMO

SOMO

I haven't done anything too crazy except maybe I tried smoking marijuana once in high school but I hated it and never did it again

My city has a big homeless drug problem though - I got some second-hand smoke from some homeless people smoking crack when walking on a bridge for a few seconds - never in my life have I ever felt that stimulated - it felt like I had combined all of my thyroid supplements all in one shot and felt really uncomfortable - I felt tremendously stimulated and I'm not sure I do think my serotonin just shot up into the stratosphere - I realized in that moment why crackheads are always talking trash because in this moment I felt like behaving very erratically too - it ended in a panic attack I was just went inside a bodega to buy some coke - this all happened at 11pm at night

Another time I got some second-hand smoke from some homeless people smoking meth on a train - I don't even know how to describe that feeling it felt so weird - like a combination of many different things and I felt like I really couldn't function well - that to me didn't feel as bad as crack but it still made me feel horrible - as soon as I caught the first whiff I knew it was bad news - didn't stick around to experience the full trip just found the nearest bodega and bought a large coke and after an hour I was good

Not sure why you would drink Coke if you were already ingesting a stimulant - Coke has a physiological dose of caffeine and the aspartame is mildly stimulating as well, so many people drink Coke for the energy boost, whereas Sprite is not as stimulating.

JamesGatz

Not sure why you would drink Coke if you were already ingesting a stimulant - Coke has a physiological dose of caffeine and the aspartame is mildly stimulating as well, so many people drink Coke for the energy boost, whereas Sprite is not as stimulating.
Probably because it's anti-inflammatory - the carbon dioxide and cola extract to be calming - sprite is ok but seems to be quiet weak in terms of anti-inflammation compared to coke - that and it has citric acid which leads to more problems

Last edited:

aniciete

Because it's anti-inflammatory ? I find the carbon dioxide and cola extract to be quiet calming - sprite is ok but not as relaxing to me as coke
It’s where cocaine gets its name. Coca Cola hasn’t had coca in it for decades. So the effects between the two today are incomparable. I had a coworker from Peru who said that chewing on coca leaves was used for pain relief.

JamesGatz

Interesting - wasn't aware of that change - I think I remember someone on here posting the original formulas and it might have had it in the old days - I know they put a little bit of liquor in coke that might be it instead then - I do feel a good DHT increase in coke that I don't feel with these other sodas like sprite, mountain dew, etc. - they seem to be quiet weak when compared to my experience with coke

youngsinatra

I smoked weed for a while, but more because of peer group pressure. Never really enjoyed it. I experimented with some speed and cocain, but I absolutely did not like the effects of either. But I somehow slept like a baby after coming down from cocain. I tried some pharma drugs like tilidin and codeine, which were funny, but too sedative. I tried some adderal here and there, really liked the mental effects, but I took it at wrong settings - I took it mainly to stay awake while partying.. but I ended up sitting in a comfortable seat in the smoking room of the club all night long thinking about life and had mental meta-awareness as If I had meditated for 3 hours beforehand. So I sat there, smoked some cigarettes and thought about deep ***t and talked with some strangers about life. Ialways enjoyed MDMA, but the neurochemical depletion afterwards is unsustainable.

I don‘t consume any drugs anymore really. Not even interested in alcohol lately.

But I am down for some cigars and coffee hehe

Agree about lsd, it’s pretty incredible how much it can change a person, although I have also experienced deep depression after some trips due to feeling a lot repressed memories/personality traits come up
Yes - that’s the danger of it, so it should be used with assistance of someone who knows about these aspects. It’s crucial to discuss these deep routed traumas/memories with someone - I found that verbalizing them and sometimes even crying helped tremendousl in processing and resolving them. Lsd assisted psychotherapy was a thing, but unfortunately the ban on it halted any research with it. Fortunately many scientists realized the medical potential of psychedelics, but the backlash and resistance from big pharma and the medical establishment is huge.

Thanks for sharing this!wh
Interesting - wasn't aware of that change - I think I remember someone on here posting the original formulas and it might have had it in the old days - I know they put a little bit of liquor in coke that might be it instead then - I do feel a good DHT increase in coke that I don't feel with these other sodas like sprite, mountain dew, etc. - they seem to be quiet weak when compared to my experience with coke
Whiskey-coke ftw!

Alcohol and cocaine together create a different metabolite of cocaine, I don’t remember the name of it. I think similar happens with tobbaco and cannanbis, although it might be due to pharmacodynamics if anything else.

Jam

I've tried many, not including heroin. Some were "interesting" experiments, such as the 3-day coding marathon some 25 years ago on meth (followed by 48 hours of coma), or throwing 5 consecutive darts in the bullseye from an insane distance on mdma, but I wouldn't want to touch them ever again, honestly. None were even remotely worth it. The only ones I don't regret in the slightest, and which significantly changed my life, are psilocybe mushrooms and to a lesser extent, lsd. The only one I ever did with some regularity was weed, for a decade or so starting in my teens. Meh.

conrad0602

4-MMC got it's hooks in me the most. None of it's derivatives came close except maybe 3-MMC. Things got pretty hairy for about a decade. Ended up upgraded from insufflation for about a year. I don't wish I could take it all back... but if I could take most of it back I would ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals