Have Any Health Problem? It WILL Get Better If You Take Care Of It Proactively

SOMO

My health, strength, fitness and cognition are better now at age 27 than they were at 21. In retrospect, I was never particularly healthy even as a teenager. I stayed indoors and played video games for years, developing extreme Vitamin D deficiency and had an overall poor diet, vegan during my adolescence with a focus on processed soy foods. I was also born next to a nuclear reactor, so thyroid issues were likely to arise. By my early 20s I simply did not feel healthy, or even energetic. (At the very least, I wanted to have energy and limit physical fatigue. )

Some of the health issues I've dealt with in the past:
-Acne
-Extremely dry/extremely oily skin
-Bacne
-Gluten intolerance (diarrhea)
-Caffeine hypersensitivity
-Alcohol hypersensitivity (slow liver?)
-Anxiety attacks/panic attacks (the kind that can cause someone to hyperventilate, not the "OMG I'm so nervous about public speaking in front of a large crowd" kind of anxiety.)
-Cold hands/feet. Extremities were so cold that simply tapping my hand on my desk could cause significant pain
-Pain hypersensitivity
-Joint displacement (joints popped out of place, usually in knees)
-Painful tendons
-Painful joints
-Upper back pain/shoulder pain (muscular, not bone pain)
-Stuffy nose
-Halitosis
-Dry mouth
-I felt like I always had some "gunk" in the back of my throat and had to swallow frequently and clear my throat.
-Hyperkeratinization/calluses formed very easily when lifting heavy items or putting slight pressure on my feet.
-Jaw grinding/tooth grinding/TMJ
-Prostate issues/swollen prostate (affected bike riding, started exercising less)
-Trichotillomania
-Low libido
-Premature ejaculation
-General fatigue
-Excessive daytime sleepiness, could not go without an afternoon nap.
-Sleepy after meals, possibly had blood sugar issues.
-Oversleeping and waking up not rested. Also taking a long time to "shake myself awake" even after I had gotten out of bed.

img.jpg

I absolutely would not consider myself a hypochondriac or orthorexic. On the contrary, I was always jealous of my peers in my 20s because they seemed to be able to drink and ingest drugs without any ill effects, but I was much more sensitive to even small amounts of alcohol. I never wanted to be in "great" health, I just wanted to feel normal and healthy, in my early 20s, I did not feel normal or healthy.

Using diet, I've successfully treated/cured or improved all of these issues (with the exception of Trichotillomania.) I don't meditate or do anything in particular to de-stress. I enjoy light exercise like yoga and stretching, which I do infrequently. There was a point where I had so many minor health issues, I felt I had no way out and that my health would never resolve itself or reach a level where I could function normally. I genuinely did not feel I would make it to age 50 because I felt that my health was failing.

When I had these health issues, it's not like I was eating a SAD diet, I was mostly Low-Carb Primal and was still experiencing rapidly deteriorating health. Fortunately, I made lifestyle and diet modifications that worked out and many of these issues got better rapidly - within days or weeks, not months or years. I believe if something is truly providing you benefit, you should be able to see improvements sooner than later. This is good news if you take many supplements or constantly switch your diet up.

I made this topic to just share with you guys that if you're going through ANY health issue, big or small, it CAN and likely WILL get better (with dietary and lifestyle modification). If you just ignore the health problem it will likely get worse and more symptoms will be experienced. The way to get better is to live a healthy life in both diet and mind. I haven't seen too many medical conditions or persistent health issues short of amputation that don't respond to diet.

-Does anyone else have any successes they want to share regarding overcoming health problems?

-What health issues did you used to have that you no longer have (or that improved through dietary/lifestyle interventions) ?

Evandrojr

My health, strength, fitness and cognition are better now at age 27 than they were at 21. In retrospect, I was never particularly healthy even as a teenager. I stayed indoors and played video games for years, developing extreme Vitamin D deficiency and had an overall poor diet, vegan during my adolescence with a focus on processed soy foods. I was also born next to a nuclear reactor, so thyroid issues were likely to arise. By my early 20s I simply did not feel healthy, or even energetic. (At the very least, I wanted to have energy and limit physical fatigue. )

Some of the health issues I've dealt with in the past:
-Acne
-Extremely dry/extremely oily skin
-Bacne
-Gluten intolerance (diarrhea)
-Caffeine hypersensitivity
-Alcohol hypersensitivity (slow liver?)
-Anxiety attacks/panic attacks (the kind that can cause someone to hyperventilate, not the "OMG I'm so nervous about public speaking in front of a large crowd" kind of anxiety.)
-Cold hands/feet. Extremities were so cold that simply tapping my hand on my desk could cause significant pain
-Pain hypersensitivity
-Joint displacement (joints popped out of place, usually in knees)
-Painful tendons
-Painful joints
-Upper back pain/shoulder pain (muscular, not bone pain)
-Stuffy nose
-Halitosis
-Dry mouth
-I felt like I always had some "gunk" in the back of my throat and had to swallow frequently and clear my throat.
-Hyperkeratinization/calluses formed very easily when lifting heavy items or putting slight pressure on my feet.
-Jaw grinding/tooth grinding/TMJ
-Prostate issues/swollen prostate (affected bike riding, started exercising less)
-Trichotillomania
-Low libido
-Premature ejaculation
-General fatigue
-Excessive daytime sleepiness, could not go without an afternoon nap.
-Sleepy after meals, possibly had blood sugar issues.
-Oversleeping and waking up not rested. Also taking a long time to "shake myself awake" even after I had gotten out of bed.

img.jpg

I absolutely would not consider myself a hypochondriac or orthorexic. On the contrary, I was always jealous of my peers in my 20s because they seemed to be able to drink and ingest drugs without any ill effects, but I was much more sensitive to even small amounts of alcohol. I never wanted to be in "great" health, I just wanted to feel normal and healthy, in my early 20s, I did not feel normal or healthy.

Using diet, I've successfully treated/cured or improved all of these issues (with the exception of Trichotillomania.) I don't meditate or do anything in particular to de-stress. I enjoy light exercise like yoga and stretching, which I do infrequently. There was a point where I had so many minor health issues, I felt I had no way out and that my health would never resolve itself or reach a level where I could function normally. I genuinely did not feel I would make it to age 50 because I felt that my health was failing.

When I had these health issues, it's not like I was eating a SAD diet, I was mostly Low-Carb Primal and was still experiencing rapidly deteriorating health. Fortunately, I made lifestyle and diet modifications that worked out and many of these issues got better rapidly - within days or weeks, not months or years. I believe if something is truly providing you benefit, you should be able to see improvements sooner than later. This is good news if you take many supplements or constantly switch your diet up.

I made this topic to just share with you guys that if you're going through ANY health issue, big or small, it CAN and likely WILL get better (with dietary and lifestyle modification). If you just ignore the health problem it will likely get worse and more symptoms will be experienced. The way to get better is to live a healthy life in both diet and mind. I haven't seen too many medical conditions or persistent health issues short of amputation that don't respond to diet.

-Does anyone else have any successes they want to share regarding overcoming health problems?

-What health issues did you used to have that you no longer have (or that improved through dietary/lifestyle interventions) ?
Yeah buddy, would you mind sharing what your diet looks like today? Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals