Genetics Endocannabinoid system

tommyg130

So I know we don’t really believe genetics rule everything here and neither do i but, I got some some done. And I have mutations for literally every variant for every gene. It’s quite strange. Like multiple genes all with 15+ variants and I have mutations w all them.

I know this system plays a strong role im governing anxiety along w the neurosteroids.I also had a presispriom to low dhea and lone behold at 22 I had below the range dhea.

I’m wondering how to work on the endocannabinoid system? Anyone have any good info on this or ideas ? My whole life I did AWFUL w thc. But I was hitting a bong or just getting way to high. Not using it as medicine Just couldn’t handle it. Cbd I enjoyed. Haven’t done either in years. But apparently after talking w other ppl w similar things they say like very low 1-2mg thc or cbd edibles rly helped. Helped their gut a lot too.

What is the actual connection w the system and thc and cbd itself ? How can I work on this. General anxiousness is a symptom I’ve had since my teen years

thirdcatgy

So I know we don’t really believe genetics rule everything here and neither do i but, I got some some done. And I have mutations for literally every variant for every gene. It’s quite strange. Like multiple genes all with 15+ variants and I have mutations w all them.

I know this system plays a strong role im governing anxiety along w the neurosteroids.I also had a presispriom to low dhea and lone behold at 22 I had below the range dhea.

I’m wondering how to work on the endocannabinoid system? Anyone have any good info on this or ideas ? My whole life I did AWFUL w thc. But I was hitting a bong or just getting way to high. Not using it as medicine Just couldn’t handle it. Cbd I enjoyed. Haven’t done either in years. But apparently after talking w other ppl w similar things they say like very low 1-2mg thc or cbd edibles rly helped. Helped their gut a lot too.

What is the actual connection w the system and thc and cbd itself ? How can I work on this. General anxiousness is a symptom I’ve had since my teen years
Things I've found which have helped immensely >> low/micro cannabis, B6/B1/B2/B5 (take nutritional yeast for food form), GABA-Ease by Vitanica, Exercise, Sun, Vit D, infrared sauna, good music, breathwork, connections/vibrations/relationships.

OP
T

tommyg130

Things I've found which have helped immensely >> low/micro cannabis, B6/B1/B2/B5 (take nutritional yeast for food form), GABA-Ease by Vitanica, Exercise, Sun, Vit D, infrared sauna, good music, breathwork, connections/vibrations/relationships.
Thanks for the tips. Did you also have mutations within the EDC system?

redsun

For starters, you should know your own endogenous cannabinoids are made from omega 6 fatty acids.

OP
T

tommyg130

For starters, you should know your own endogenous cannabinoids are made from omega 6 fatty acids.
Would have never known. Thank you. I wonder being I have some predispositions to issues if I should supplement

OP
T

tommyg130

Same here. And yes I ground often . It def feels nice. I was just confused w the mutations if it means I could benefit from THC/cbd or I should rly stay away from it. But I think it means my system is slow, so some exogenous THC could help

redsun

Would have never known. Thank you. I wonder being I have some predispositions to issues if I should supplement
I would not necessarily supplement omega 6 but it may be worthwhile to try to consume some EFAs from natural foods. It is arachidonic acid that is used to make them. Animal foods (that are fatty) have some arachidonic acid directly and it can be made from dietary omega 6 as well. You still should be aware of the omega 3 and omega 6 ratio. In other words don't just eat a ton of omega 6 containing foods. You need some but don't crazy with it.

thirdcatgy

Same here. And yes I ground often . It def feels nice. I was just confused w the mutations if it means I could benefit from THC/cbd or I should rly stay away from it. But I think it means my system is slow, so some exogenous THC could help
It took my system a week or two to fully acclimate and to allow my mind adjust to the relaxing effect and not fight it. The key was finding a consistent quality source and keeping the dose very low. I usually only take it in the early evening to combat any stress/pain and always try to stick to the minimum effective dose. GABA-Ease is also very powerful in this regard as it can be taken in the day and I haven't noticed any side effects whatsoever which is rare for a supplement. IMO, it's every bit as good as Klonopin (the positives) without the negative feedback loop.

OP
T

tommyg130

It took my system a week or two to fully acclimate and to allow my mind adjust to the relaxing effect and not fight it. The key was finding a consistent quality source and keeping the dose very low. I usually only take it in the early evening to combat any stress/pain and always try to stick to the minimum effective dose. GABA-Ease is also very powerful in this regard as it can be taken in the day and I haven't noticed any side effects whatsoever which is rare for a supplement. IMO, it's every bit as good as Klonopin (the positives) without the negative feedback loop.
Will check it out.. thank you

OP
T

tommyg130

I would not necessarily supplement omega 6 but it may be worthwhile to try to consume some EFAs from natural foods. It is arachidonic acid that is used to make them. Animal foods (that are fatty) have some arachidonic acid directly and it can be made from dietary omega 6 as well. You still should be aware of the omega 3 and omega 6 ratio. In other words don't just eat a ton of omega 6 containing foods. You need some but don't crazy with it.
Okay understood. Thank you

OP
T

tommyg130

Aside from the fatty meat , what do you think are ideal food sources of omega 6s? Almonds and other nuts and seeds ? What do you think of supplementing arachiodonic acid itself itself of fish oil supplement?

redsun

Aside from the fatty meat , what do you think are ideal food sources of omega 6s? Almonds and other nuts and seeds ? What do you think of supplementing arachiodonic acid itself itself of fish oil supplement?
Eggs are a good source of arachidonic acid. Almonds are good because they have some omega 6 but also vitamin E in decent amounts as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals