Post your cannabis & cannabis compound testimonials here!

Grapelander

Anandamide capacitates bull spermatozoa through CB1 and TRPV1 activation
Our findings indicate that anandamide induces sperm capacitation through the activation of CB1 and TRPV1 receptors and could be involved in the same molecular pathway as heparin in bovines.

Capacitate kə-păs′ĭ-tāt″

transitive verb

1. To render fit or make qualified; enable.
  2. To cause (spermatozoa) to undergo the physical changes needed to penetrate and fertilize an egg.
  3. To render capable; to enable; to qualify.

334c

loosening of 'character armour' / tensions in my body / loss of scalp tension - scalp and hair can feel very vascular, nourished and comfortable
child like wonder
increased ability to see alternate worlds (fictional, historical, imaginal etc)/ landscapes / dream scapes
able to perceive dreams while also awake
profoundly deep understanding and appreciation of different people / art styles / life styles
perceiving music in 3d
spring like effect on posture
motivation to be productive
also awareness of suppressed insecurities and traumas
able to sob deeply from sad music, also able to laugh hysterically like a child
bliss and comfort i used to experience as a child

negative effects:
if i smoke it too often, i can become very quick to get angry / have an emotional outburst -

i seldom do cannabis, though when i do i tend to have very meaningful / introspective / profound experiences
i will say these various listed experiences have been from various different strains / methods etc.

i think the effects are from increased brain pregnenolone and progesterone - i can back this up by my person experience of when i was supplementing progestene and had subtle but very similar 'high' like effects / insights from the progesterone.

i think its probably not healthy to use frequently - i think its best used to gain insight and to apply the insight / new perspectives / cleared biases to ones sober state afterwards. i think the euphoria Peat talks about is very much similar to the cannabis euphoria. while i don't have any compulsion to use cannabis, i deeply wish to experience life that vividly as emotionally rich as when i do while high - i used to think it was purely due to not having high enough levels of thyroid etc. i still felt emotionally and perceptually constricted / tense despite have high pulse / body temp / perfect diet and nutrition. sex and going out to new places - also induce similar mental effects to me as marijuana does

- which leads me to my theory that the benefits of weed are not just from its hormonal effect, but from it loosening the character armoring that is built up from childhood / social norms / experiences - in jack willises book on reichian technique for home use - for example he talks about the effects of loosening up character armour around the eyes - colours become more vivid - sounds familiar.

id love to hear anyones thoughts on this :)

Grapelander

I posted this as reply on another thread - Mead Acids related to cannabis structure.

https://raypeat.com/articles/aging/aspirin-brain-cancer.shtml

Ray Peat raypeat.com
The fetus produces saturated fats such as palmitic acid, and the monounsaturated fat, oleic acid, which can be turned into the Mead acid, ETrA (5,8,11-eicosatrienoic acid), and its derivatives, which are anti-inflammatory, and some of which act on the "bliss receptor," or the cannabinoid receptor. In the adult, tissues such as cartilage, which are protected by their structure or composition from the entry of exogenous fats, contain the Mead acid despite the presence of linoleic acid in the blood.

If we didn't eat linoleic acid and the other so-called "essential fatty acids," we would produce large amounts of the "Mead acid," n-9 eicosatrienoic acid, and its derivatives. This acid in itself is anti-inflammatory, and its derivatives have a variety of antistress actions. The universal toxicity of the polyunsaturated fats that suppress the Mead fats as they accumulate, and the remarkable vitality of the animals that live on a diet deficient in the essential fatty acids, indicate that the Mead fats are important factors in the stability of our mammalian tissues. This protective lipid system probably interacts with cellular proteins, modifying the way they bind water and carbon dioxide and ions, affecting their electrons and their chemical reactivity.

If salicylic acid and the structurally similar anti-inflammatories, local anesthetics, muscle relaxants, expectorants, and antihistamines, act as surrogates for the absent Mead acid family, and thereby act as defenses against all the toxic effects of the unstable fats, it would explain the breadth and apparent coherence of their usefulness. And at the same time it explains some of the ways that estrogen goes out of control, when it exacerbates the toxicity of the accumulated unstable fats.

JessicaBaker

Thanks to everyone who shared the experience of using cannabis. I also wanted to talk about what I like about cannabinoid products. First of all, I like to use cannabis sticks. In the second place, I'd put marmalades or gummies. These things are very easy to digest since they help to fall asleep and reduce stress. Also, I like to use CBD oil to reduce joint pain. Most often, I shop at brantford dispensary. This is the closest place to my therapist's office. I get tired at work, so I started buying this to reduce stress and tiredness.

Ainaga

cannabis CURED my insomnia. as a result, pretty much all my health issues resolved. punctual use of it does not help, only use of it over more extended periods.

LizRey86

The use of Delta 8 has changed my life, helps with my insomnia and even has seemed to help with some hormonal rebalancing and food intolerances. Im able to experience joy again also, a blessing for sure.

Candy

The use of Delta 8 has changed my life, helps with my insomnia and even has seemed to help with some hormonal rebalancing and food intolerances. Im able to experience joy again also, a blessing for sure.

How do you take it? And how much?

Ainaga

same same with hormonal balance and food intolerance, except that not specifically with delta8

LizRey86

How do you take it? And how much?
So sorry I missed this question. I use this brand Natural Delta-8 THC Tincture | Hometown Hero

I take around 10 mg in the morning and afternoon and then closer to 20 a couple hours before bed. Ive been using it for about a year. I adapt quickly though so I take a day or two off every week. It took me a few cycles to notice the difference but it helps alot. Especially with pain and mood swings, Im guessing I’ve got alot of serotonin so it makes sense a dopamine agonist would make me feel better.

Stilgar

I vape daily, more indica strains to alleviate chronic insomnia. I’ve tried everything for my sleep, nothing consistently gives me a regular urge to sleep, except weed.

It has increased my work productivity, my creativity, my playfulness, my sense of spirit, helps my depression, my entire sex experience improves to a mind boggling degree and it increases my libido better than anything. I’m female.

Weed loves sugar. If I have uncomfortable surges and panic, sugar always helps. Caffeine goes well with weed too, and it potentiates LSD in fabulous fashion.

Something in weed tells me it can’t be too bad. If it’s my folly, then so be it, I enjoyed the ride.

Back
Top Bottom