Best Way To Recover Without Getting Fat?

B___Danny

I’ve been looking over this forum for a few weeks. Digestion and hormones got messed up by fasting for the past year, although it helped me to lose weight. What is the best way to go about recovering metabolism without gaining fat?

baccheion

1 cup (body temperature 100% grass-fed/grass-finished organic raw A2) skim/1% milk every 30 minutes for 12 hours each day?

Marcine

first of all, you only lost water. so you will gain that "weight" back and because your liver is ****88 you will not be able to get glucose where you need it so it will accumulate in your fat cells as protection from expressing ffa. I think I have that right. so, most of us accept our new bodies and glory in the fact that we are healing. the fat phobic culture certainly doesn't help to perpetrate the fact that a bit more weight on us is actually healthier. You need calories to heal but eating protein/carbs/fat in correct ratios is helpful and also timing and going very slowly into a higher carb profile and try to stick with ripe fruit at first before testing starches. Keeping fat intake lower will also help. Lower fat dairy. manage endotoxins. make sure your sleep and environment are optimal. good luck!

Nicole W.

I’ve been looking over this forum for a few weeks. Digestion and hormones got messed up by fasting for the past year, although it helped me to lose weight. What is the best way to go about recovering metabolism without gaining fat?
Sorry, weight gain is often part of the healing process. It’s a frustrating reality: be thin or be healthy. Weight gain seems to be pretty unavoidable for most people. Also more “bad” news, you may never be as thin as you were when you were unhealthy. Mainly because your desired weight or appearance may not necessarily correspond to what your body thinks is appropriate. Your body may like being heavier, having the extra resources in your fat stores, and that will be something that you may have to accept if you want to feel well. But like anything, its a choice. You could chose to keep an artificially low weight through fasting, calorie restriction or over-exercise. Those things can certainly work for weight loss while they destroy your health.

berk

Eat your vegetables
yeah, i have digging deep here about vegetables and dont got any wiser at this point.
Looks like nobody eat this (except raw carrots), and also looks like is not peaty?
But on the other hand i can't find any explanation whats wrong with it or which vegetables are allowed/not allowed (and the reason behind it)

Nicole W.

yeah, i have digging deep here about vegetables and dont got any wiser at this point.
Looks like nobody eat this (except raw carrots), and also looks like is not peaty?
but on the other hand i can't find any explanation whats wrong with it.
I think the over all resistance toward vegetables here has to do with the fact that the fiber can cause digestive problems for some people. A broth made with leafy greens to get the vitamin and mineral benefits bypasses this problem with all the cellulose. Also, some vegetable are goitrogenic and some vegetables have allergens or anti nutrients that cause more problems than they are worth in terms of nutrition. The general recommendation here is try to get your vitamins and minerals from easily digested foods that don’t have the potential to cause so many problems for people. In this day and age, people tend to overdo the vegetables believing they are completely innocuous and beneficial without acknowledging that there could be a dark side. When a person eats too much of one food group, this displaces nutrition from other foods.

Momado965

Just break the stress cycle which is mostly mediated by up regulation of stress enzymes. Before we did not have cortinon 3:1 or even 8:1. If I were you I would focus on minimizing fat ~60g a day or lower if you can. Mostly I carb and protein rich diet with lots of macros and micros + thyroid and cortinon and lisuride or cypro. I wish I would have done that before gaining 100% of my actual weight. Was 72. Went to 120. Now Im hovering betweeh 85-90kg.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
If I had it to do over again I’d definitely try to keep my weight gain in check even if it meant a slower healing process. As the saying goes hindsight is 20/20. Some weight gain might be necessary but when it becomes excessive and negatively effects your life it’s probably time to re-evaluate. I’m not sure there’s a one size fits all solution to this dilemma but I hope you find a way to make it work @B___Danny.

somuch4food

But on the other hand i can't find any explanation whats wrong with it or which vegetables are allowed/not allowed (and the reason behind it)

Many 'vegetables' are actually fruits and are Peaty (tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, squashes). Tubers are also quite accepted. Cruciferous and greens have a harder time on the forum and it's generally recommended to cook them so that they are less irritating.

They don't have good press since many are just looking for a reason to not have to eat them.

Runenight201

This is what I do. I make a damn hearty stew, and I put whatever herbs, spices, vegetables, roots, meat, tubers, salt, etc... make it taste amazing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals