All my hair loss ideas over the years summarized

lampofred

I found Peat due to hair loss and fixed mine and have been posting long posts about it over the years but I realized it can all be distilled into two parts...

Hair loss is nothing but your body failing to regenerate damaged structures due to lack of energy/nutrients. So all you need to do is jumpstart regenerative processes which have been turned off for a long time and provide enough nutrients this time.

- 1200 mg caffeine (caffeine pills are easier when you're trying to get this much caffeine) daily will spark regenerative processes back on

- 1 gallon of whole milk daily will provide the nutrients needed to support these regenerative processes (or low fat milk combined with ghee, which probably has any chemicals ordinarily found in milk fat removed, but I think the milk fat is needed), since milk is specially designed for growth/regeneration

You are breaking down old structures and rebuilding new ones which is very energy intensive, so small amounts of caffeine and milk won't cut it, large amounts are needed, but I think in principle good stimulation and nutrition is all it takes. Obviously those amounts are worked up to slowly. It's similar to beginner bodybuilders doing GOMAD.

Disclaimer: this is not medical advice. I am not recommending anyone do anything; your health/hair is completely in your hands.

victormgc

What about calorie intake? Do you think a calorie surplus is needed? I suppose the high caffeine amount requires more calories than the normal baseline at least, due to higher metabolism

OP
L

lampofred

What about calorie intake? Do you think a calorie surplus is needed? I suppose the high caffeine amount requires more calories than the normal baseline at least, due to higher metabolism
I think more calories is better as long as you have high quality peaty food but I wouldn't do something like eat PUFA just to increase caloric intake. I think the additional gallon of whole milk would provide all the nutrients the caffeine would deplete.

Uselis

Thanks for sharing!

Slightly of topic but could you share your current diet, supplements if any? I am always glad when somebody "cracks the code" so to speak ☺

ursidae

Were you suffering this type of hairloss:
1617175469942.gif

or

1617175489517.jpeg

I found Peat due to hair loss and fixed mine and have been posting long posts about it over the years but I realized it can all be distilled into two parts...

Hair loss is nothing but your body failing to regenerate damaged structures due to lack of energy/nutrients. So all you need to do is jumpstart regenerative processes which have been turned off for a long time and provide enough nutrients this time.

- 1200 mg caffeine (caffeine pills are easier when you're trying to get this much caffeine) daily will spark regenerative processes back on

- 1 gallon of whole milk daily will provide the nutrients needed to support these regenerative processes (or low fat milk combined with ghee, which probably has any chemicals ordinarily found in milk fat removed, but I think the milk fat is needed), since milk is specially designed for growth/regeneration

You are breaking down old structures and rebuilding new ones which is very energy intensive, so small amounts of caffeine and milk won't cut it, large amounts are needed, but I think in principle good stimulation and nutrition is all it takes. Obviously those amounts are worked up to slowly. It's similar to beginner bodybuilders doing GOMAD.

Disclaimer: this is not medical advice. I am not recommending anyone do anything; your health/hair is completely in your hands.
When I tried taking 400 mg a day of caffeine to heal my liver, I noticed that my hair did get thicker. I had to stop that though, it was making it hard to read and sleep( too much caffeine has that effect for me). I'm not sure I could handle that much caffeine( 1200mg). Maybe if I was in an EMF- free place, in the middle of nature.

I would add vitamin D to that
Yeah, that and B3( niacinamide or niacin). Milk has very little of it, and someone with a low metabolism may not turn the tryptophan in milk into B3 very well.

Were you suffering this type of hairloss:
View attachment 22424

or

View attachment 22425
Good question, when I went through a phase of a lots of hair shedding, my scalp was starting to look a bit like the first image( not that serious, but noticeable), so I guess, if I were to go bald, it would happen like that, since I have very little hairline recession.

Razvan

I guess you add sugar to your whole milk gallon? I eat similarly including some brains once every two weeks and oranges.

ursidae

Good question, when I went through a phase of a lots of hair shedding, my scalp was starting to look a bit like the first image( not that serious, but noticeable), so I guess, if I were to go bald, it would happen like that, since I have very little hairline recession.
I don't know if these pictures represent those two cases, I don't read about hairloss but my impression is there's the thinning/shedding/diffused across the scalp type of hairloss that happens due to stress and malnutrition and resolves on its own once the shock to the body passes. And there's the rapid, relentless type of hairloss that takes on the horseshoe shape and is accompanied by abdominal obesity and hirsutism. My guess is OP's advice would work great for type 1

Razvan

I don't know if these pictures represent those two cases, I don't read about hairloss but my impression is there's the thinning/shedding/diffused across the scalp type of hairloss that happens due to stress and malnutrition and resolves on its own once the shock to the body passes. And there's the rapid, relentless type of hairloss that takes on the horseshoe shape and is accompanied by abdominal obesity and hirsutism. My guess is OP's advice would work great for type 1
For type 2 eating cholesterol and T3 and baking soda away from meals helped some friends of mine.

johnysummer

Caffeine is definetely a helping factor. But the heavy eating and very high milk may cause some problems while trying to fix others. I am succesfully recovering my hairline the past 6 months (you can look my post) and while I had big success on very high calories it got me a slightly fatty liver cause I was hypo when I started eating heavy. Then I had to change my diet again to fix that. Eating very high carbs, low fat (even sat fat) and moderate-high protein and following all the peat guides seem to be the most succesful path for me. I think you need high insulin sensitivity, high thyroid function, high androgens and low estrogen to regain hair.

Nomane Euger

For type 2 eating cholesterol and T3 and baking soda away from meals helped some friends of mine.
Razvan,from your experience With brain,did you have to balance it with calcium and carbs to get the positive effect or brain on his own with some fat had the same effect?did you try the same with large chunk of liver like 70 to 100 grammes or kidneys?

rr1

If I recall correctly, you also used progesterone during this right? If so, which product, dose and orally or topically?

Inaut

I wish i could tolerate 1200mg of caffeine. I wouldn't need many supplements if that were the case... :(

BrianF

Do you think T3 could replace the caffeine or at least some of it?

Tarmander

If your liver is not good at clearing caffeine, or you have those genes (I know bad word) where caffeine is slowly excreted...well 1200 mg is going to be very difficult to achieve

Scenes

I love it - it‘s simple and measurable. How do you do a gallon of whole milk without getting fat though? I lost all my peat fat by switching to skim milk, don’t really want it back.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals