B6 Pyridoxine The Crucial Factor In Fight Against Hair Loss?

ddjd

i know this website comes across as barely credible but i came across it after personally finding significant hair growth benefits from taking b6 pyridoxine (not p5p) alongside b6 cofactors, in helping to thicken and restore my hair. in 10 years i don't think ive found something more effective or important than b6 pyridoxine for hair health.

Diffuse Hair Loss : Get More Vitamin B6 – Regrow Your Hair Naturally

the point is. zinc alone will not work. magnesium alone will not work. but the combination of zinc, magnesium AND b6 pyridoxine does work.

and if you search ZMA (a bodybuilding supplement containing zinc+magnesium+b6) there's huge amounts of anecdotal evidence supporting its efficacy against hair loss

to clarify, i do NOT get the same benefits from p5p alone. there's something about b6 pyridoxine that works far better as long as all the cofactors are present alongside to activate it into active b6 form.

my current regime includes the following alongside 25mg b6 pyridoxine as they are all direct or indirect cofactors for B6 activation, and im definitely noticing thicker and more dense hair after 2 months.

- b1, b2, b3
- biotin
- magnesium
- lysine
- zinc (gluconate is form i use)

remember you don't need to take high doses. i find regular low doses far more effective. 25-30mg b6 pyridoxine is enough daily i find. too much can be damaging to your nerves so be careful.

the crucial element is the b6 pyridoxine.

25-30mg B6 is way too much. it can bring up nerve pain in some people.
Yeah, that's too much, my ZMA contains 11mg B6 pyridoxine, not sure on hair benefit but sure gives a restful sleep taken before retiring to bed :):

equipoise

Yeah, that's too much, my ZMA contains 11mg B6 pyridoxine, not sure on hair benefit but sure gives a restful sleep taken before retiring to bed :):

Aye I chose not to use my Zn and B6 since B6 is 20mg. Though it is fine once a week or so. Makes my muscles pop

Ableton

Well, you just listed a couple of methyl donors, which is a topic that will hopefully be discussed further
I will start supplementiNg with a lot of them tomorrow. Lets see

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Well, you just listed a couple of methyl donors, which is a topic that will hopefully be discussed further
I will start supplementiNg with a lot of them tomorrow. Lets see
none of the things mentioned are methyl donors

Ableton

yeah wrong wording. but the b vitamins and magnesium are implicated in methylation, I think I read as co-enzymes or something idk

Frankdee20

B vitamins might help prevent loss but won’t regrow hair once follicle is gone lol

stackz07

B vitamins might help prevent loss but won’t regrow hair once follicle is gone lol
Would it if the loss was due to the vitamin deficiency?
Edit - and maybe pair it with microneedling
edit 2 - i thought the peat world didn't believe the follicle ever truly dies? The thread where the guy regrows from fully bald to huge head of hair (thai - lady boy transitions) can of moves that perspective forward too.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

did you not even read the link posted in original message. multiple photos of significant regrowth from b6- zinc- magnesium. seems to work particularly well for people with diffuse hair loss.

remember b6 pyridoxine known to significantly lower prolactin and what's the one stress marker Danny Roddy always mentions as being high in balding men?? - PROLACTIN

Frankdee20

did you not even read the link posted in original message. multiple photos of significant regrowth from b6- zinc- magnesium. seems to work particularly well for people with diffuse hair loss.

remember b6 pyridoxine known to significantly lower prolactin and what's the one stress marker Danny Roddy always mentions as being high in balding men?? - PROLACTIN

If one is severely deficient then I’m guessing it could help, and only if there’s a relevant dependent process involved.... I’ve never regrown hair by using those

It usually causes lucid dreams which I don't mind, but they can be intense and often wake up in the middle of them. As far as I'm aware deep sleep should be dream free.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals