All my hair loss ideas over the years summarized

milk

I love it - it‘s simple and measurable. How do you do a gallon of whole milk without getting fat though? I lost all my peat fat by switching to skim milk, don’t really want it back.

Skim milk + coconut oil maybe?

mrchibbs

Would appreciate finding out about this. It seems to be the case that when someone reverses their hair loss, they had diffuse thinning as oppose to 'MPB'

Not true. Go look at Rob English's case studies of guys with clear temple and crown recession who reversed it with his massage+lifestyle ideas. I think what is believed to be MPB is just a slower version of the abrupt ''diffuse'' hair loss.

OP
L

lampofred

I had the second type of hair loss of what ursidae posted but milder and also some thinning at the crown. Caffeine is very good for both temple recession and crown thinning in my experience, but it actually doesn't do much for overall density. Protein intake is more important for density for me.

OP
L

lampofred

My OP may sound extreme and irrational but imo what's actually irrational is NOT being extreme if you are single, childless, and prematurely aging (completely different situation if you are a father, then it becomes narcissistic, as you are devoting energy to yourself which should be devoted to your kids).

Sort of like if you are being robbed, then reasonably requesting "Mr. Robber, would you please give me back my wallet at your convenience" is actually irrational, whereas yelling and cursing and running after the robber might seem irrational to others on the street but is actually the rational thing to do in the situation.

I had the second type of hair loss of what ursidae posted but milder and also some thinning at the crown. Caffeine is very good for both temple recession and crown thinning in my experience, but it actually doesn't do much for overall density. Protein intake is more important for density for me.
Did you notice any improvement in density with niacinamide?

ursidae

Aside from the tendency for low stomach acid have you ever had poor digestion or taken oral antibiotics? Being able to handle large amounts of milk and coffee or even sugar without serious digestive distress is not very common. People here have a lot more knowledge than the average person and access to medication/supplements and a lot of them still struggle to tolerate even moderate amounts of milk. gut issues is the first obstacle in following this advice

oh and I’m curious what was the diet you ate when you started balding before you switched to peat’s diet?

Last edited:
OP
L

lampofred

Aside from the tendency for low stomach acid have you ever had poor digestion or taken oral antibiotics? Being able to handle large amounts of milk and coffee or even sugar without serious digestive distress is not very common. People here have a lot more knowledge than the average person and access to medication/supplements and a lot of them still struggle to tolerate even moderate amounts of milk. gut issues is the first obstacle in following this advice

oh and I’m curious what was the diet you ate when you started balding before you switched to peat’s diet?

I actually do have digestive issues with milk. With a quart a day I'm fine, but with a half gallon I use the bathroom multiple times a day, and with a full gallon I go several times a day, but I consider it as literally and metaphorically cleaning out sh*t and cleaning is inconvenient.

But I have issues only when it comes to diarrhea, in all other ways I feel really good with milk. If milk does something like worsening cognition, then that might not be something to just push through (or the milk might just be an unsuitable brand).

I didn't diet before Peat. I tried a bunch of supplements for hair loss, nothing worked, I tried high dose fish oil and even finasteride but even that only seemed to halt it but no regrowth, so I kept still reading about hair loss, and I luckily came across Lita Lee and thyroid, which led me to RP. So I went from mostly eating whatever directly to RP.

johnysummer

I actually do have digestive issues with milk. With a quart a day I'm fine, but with a half gallon I use the bathroom multiple times a day, and with a full gallon I go several times a day, but I consider it as literally and metaphorically cleaning out sh*t and cleaning is inconvenient.

But I have issues only when it comes to diarrhea, in all other ways I feel really good with milk. If milk does something like worsening cognition, then that might not be something to just push through (or the milk might just be an unsuitable brand).

I didn't diet before Peat. I tried a bunch of supplements for hair loss, nothing worked, I tried high dose fish oil and even finasteride but even that only seemed to halt it but no regrowth, so I kept still reading about hair loss, and I luckily came across Lita Lee and thyroid, which led me to RP. So I went from mostly eating whatever directly to RP.
What norwood were you and what you are right now ?

Also, diet alone seems to give good results in terms of density but I dont know if you can break accumulated calcium on scalp by just diet. Some anti-calc topical and/or massage I think is needed. Probably accute inflamation also in order to trigger regeneration in dead scalp areas. Did you incorporate such techniques ?

OP
L

lampofred

Did you notice any improvement in density with niacinamide?

I never took niacinamide that often so I can't say. In theory it should be broadly pro hair though.

OP
L

lampofred

What norwood were you and what you are right now ?

Also, diet alone seems to give good results in terms of density but I dont know if you can break accumulated calcium on scalp by just diet. Some anti-calc topical and/or massage I think is needed. Probably accute inflamation also in order to trigger regeneration in dead scalp areas. Did you incorporate such techniques ?

It was never that noticeable in the front, maybe NW2 but it's almost like NW1 now, but the crown was a NW3, you could see quarter sized area of scalp when walking behind me, but that's gone now
I think the high dose caffeine is what does that

PaRa

It was never that noticeable in the front, maybe NW2 but it's almost like NW1 now, but the crown was a NW3, you could see quarter sized area of scalp when walking behind me, but that's gone now
I think the high dose caffeine is what does that
topical or oral caffeine ?

OP
L

lampofred

topical or oral caffeine ?

Oral. Hair loss is a systemic problem so I think it's better if it's approached systemically. But if you're losing hair very rapidly then trying topically first might slow it down till you can fix the systemic root.

equipoise

What helps me not recede any further is carrot salad, mushrooms and warm coffee. Good warm coffee is instant thyroid esque effect

OP
L

lampofred

I think iron might be something which lowers caffeine tolerance. But idk if blood donation is the best way to lower iron, although I've donated blood in the past, I think you lose a lot of other nutrients by doing it, and I've grown wary of such extremely fast methods to accomplish pro-metabolic things

PaRa

Well I am 22 and have the MPB style hair loss, went from nw1 to near nw3 in like 3 years but lost like 2 good cm on my temples in the 9 last months
I have iron anemia, low rbc count, low Testosterone and low Estrogen, no beard at all, just some like a 14-15 pre puberty guy young looking face, not very hairy nor dark body hair
Tsh near 1, T3 and T4 mid range
Morning cortisol at the top of the range too

Dry hand, very slowed body hair and beard hair growth
So doesn’t think I have high DHT, short stature and not a hard voice

I generally doesn’t feel top but I seem to tolerate large amounts of caffeine and it’s the caffeine that helps me going throughout the whole day
I have seen somewhere that anemia can cause mbp like hairloss

mrchibbs

What helps me not recede any further is carrot salad, mushrooms and warm coffee. Good warm coffee is instant thyroid esque effect

Danny Roddy says most if not all men who consult with him with rapid onset hair loss have some type of intestinal dysbiosis.

Mushrooms, carrot salad, good coffee and cascara are some of the best things to improve intestinal motility and can increase digestion and metabolism greatly.

equipoise

Danny Roddy says most if not all men who consult with him with rapid onset hair loss have some type of intestinal dysbiosis.

Mushrooms, carrot salad, good coffee and cascara are some of the best things to improve intestinal motility and can increase digestion and metabolism greatly.
Yes I think that my journey of hairloss started with my massive shredding (I was TRUE 9%, striations everywhere,veins popping) and subsequent benzo/AP Use which made my gut of steel become leaky gut.

My tongue is pink all the time now. I cant drink at all (tbh I dont have the slightest craving) cause it triggers bacteria instantly

rr1

Yes I think that my journey of hairloss started with my massive shredding (I was TRUE 9%, striations everywhere,veins popping) and subsequent benzo/AP Use which made my gut of steel become leaky gut.

My tongue is pink all the time now. I cant drink at all (tbh I dont have the slightest craving) cause it triggers bacteria instantly
This is at least the 10th person who I've seen a similar anecdote now. Hair loss starting with a massive shedding caused by getting really low bodyfat, intermittent fasting, intense exercise, alcohol/drug use etc.

If only people weren't told all the BS of hair loss is genetic, and knew the consequences of these things at a younger age.

equipoise

This is at least the 10th person who I've seen a similar anecdote now. Hair loss starting with a massive shedding caused by getting really low bodyfat, intermittent fasting, intense exercise, alcohol/drug use etc.

If only people weren't told all the BS of hair loss is genetic, and knew the consequences of these things at a younger age.
Yeah I mean, up until then I had the perfect hair. And all of my family is bald, literally every male went bald by 25 at max.

There's also friends of mine who also partied, didnt eat for days at a time, yadda yadda and still retained their NW0 hairline and density.

They look like walking dead at times, but hair always looks top tier. Weird really. Majority of them are cold.

I am totally okay with losing hair tho, I'd like to keep it but bald suits me so good that I'm really not obsessing over it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals