Ageless Peater

REOSIRENS

so that's why lovers emerging from the back seat of a car look so glowing. :joyful:
This was the thing that made me stumble on this technic(locking myself inside of the car to increase atmospheric Co2 levels)... My woman was so romantic and with very high libido when we both were locked in car in a romantic day off watching the sea in front of us... She said she felt all time high(libido) inside of car and very euphoric... She was in such positive mood and she told me that inside of car the world didnt feel dark or hopeless and everything seemed perfect around... And she said as well that she could just reach the point just for kissing me and hugging me inside of car(we were both consuming oxigen in higher rate so co2 was definitely increasing fast...Window condensation was the evidence) I felt amazing as well... As soon as we left car to go to the beach we lost the high... C02 was the real deal... Since then I have tried to replicate high c02 environment and it definitely increases libido and gives you freaking high positive mood.... My woman face was pinky and very bright and lifted... really looked like an expensive face lift the one you pay 5000 euros and is just for stars...She is around 30 years old and doest look old or older ... but we that co2 facelift she looked 19 year old girl... It shaves me some years as well but was dramatic on her.... C02 is only thing I try to "supplement" everyday because the health benefits are quite stunning... It gives you such positive mood like little child in the perfect environment (love peace lack of anxiety and not knowing what is depression)... PS inside of car my gut is so healthy and it proves c02 lowers serotonin that's why don't feel depressed at all inside of car in that conditions... Another thing we were not having sex ! (we are a very decent couple)

Peata

This was the thing that made me stumble on this technic(locking myself inside of the car to increase atmospheric Co2 levels)... My woman was so romantic and with very high libido when we both were locked in car in a romantic day off watching the sea in front of us... She said she felt all time high(libido) inside of car and very euphoric... She was in such positive mood and she told me that inside of car the world didnt feel dark or hopeless and everything seemed perfect around... And she said as well that she could just reach the point just for kissing me and hugging me inside of car(we were both consuming oxigen in higher rate so co2 was definitely increasing fast...Window condensation was the evidence) I felt amazing as well... As soon as we left car to go to the beach we lost the high... C02 was the real deal... Since then I have tried to replicate high c02 environment and it definitely increases libido and gives you freaking high positive mood.... My woman face was pinky and very bright and lifted... really looked like an expensive face lift the one you pay 5000 euros and is just for stars...She is around 30 years old and doest look old or older ... but we that co2 facelift she looked 19 year old girl... It shaves me some years as well but was dramatic on her.... C02 is only thing I try to "supplement" everyday because the health benefits are quite stunning... It gives you such positive mood like little child in the perfect environment (love peace lack of anxiety and not knowing what is depression)... PS inside of car my gut is so healthy and it proves c02 lowers serotonin that's why don't feel depressed at all inside of car in that conditions... Another thing we were not having sex ! (we are a very decent couple)
Do you think the sunlight was important for this feeling and look good as well? If you were in the car and it was dark, do you think the good effect is not so apparent?

A. squamosa

Could you mix coconut oil and glycerin? Also what would be the best essential oils to put on the skin?

go for squalane oil. 100% saturated. the brands indie lee and phillip roth do it. it's usually derived from olives or sugarcane. if your skin has trouble accepting moisture you should introduce a gentle exfoliating product, like a a mild acid or enzyme exfoliant (not a scrub)

also, avoid putting essential oils on the skin. they have pufa and are more likely going to irritate you. go for simple, clean, gentle products that are, obviously, not so gentle that they're ineffective.

OP
R

Ron J

Lithium gives me such nice golden metallic glow and my skin is millions bucks since I started taking ... Lithium is estrogen antagonist and can cause hyperthyroidism
I was interested in lithium until haidut mentioned that it may lower testosterone in some, now I'm interested again. I'll see if I can find the articles.

REOSIRENS

Do you think the sunlight was important for this feeling and look good as well? If you were in the car and it was dark, do you think the good effect is not so apparent?
I think it is very potent when sun light, co2 and heat all work in synergetic way... The effect is not so potent if it is not warm inside of car...Warm temperatures increase metabolic rate quite a lot but c02 is the thing that takes you physiologically to another level... Sun light helps but is not the biggest factor... I think c02 is the key because it makes my veins pop up and heart rate increases dramatically and suddenly your blood start to oxygenate all body extremities(that's why skin tone is glowing and plumped...And hair become thick) and my brain feels like growing and seems that new doors are opening(inside of brain)... That's why I study all a lot inside of car and I am able to devour many books in there...

REOSIRENS

I was interested in lithium until haidut mentioned that it may lower testosterone in some, now I'm interested again. I'll see if I can find the articles.
Lithium seems to be a very potent version of sodium... Sodium is one of main ingredients on face cream products... I can attest that sodium gives you face lift internally and so does lithium... Key for both elements is take low dose... Both lithium and sodium uptake(deplete) magnesium and potassium and glucose so if you don't have Mg and K in your system you will not be able to increase testosterone... I take lithium(150mcg) with cyproheptadine (2mg to 4mg) and my libido is stunningly high... And lithium seems to counteract cyproheptadine side effects of high sedation and tooth sensibility...This combo makes brain plasticity in good shape... Without cyproheptadine sometimes I find hard taking lithium... Lithium was giving me muscle cramps but cyproheptadine solved the issue and magnesium potassium progesterone combo made it even better... PS with lithium cyproheptadine combo I feel high testosterone... But cyproheptadine I don't like taking in the long run

Last edited:
OP
R

Ron J

Lithium seems to be a very potent version of sodium... Sodium is one of main ingredients on face cream products... I can attest that sodium gives you face lift internally and so does lithium... Key for both elements is take low dose... Both lithium and sodium uptake(deplete) magnesium and potassium and glucose so if you don't have Mg and K in your system you will not be able to increase testosterone... I take lithium(150mcg) with cyproheptadine (2mg to 4mg) and my libido is stunningly high... And lithium seems to counteract cyproheptadine side effects of high sedation and tooth sensibility...This combo makes brain plasticity in good shape... Without cyproheptadine sometimes I find hard taking lithium... Lithium was giving me muscle cramps but cyproheptadine solved the issue and magnesium potassium progesterone combo made it even better... PS with lithium cyproheptadine combo I feel high testosterone... But cyproheptadine I don't like taking in the long run
I was planing to take 1mg to 5mg after reading haidut's post: "Lithium is best in microdoses (5mg - 10mg daily)."
What product are you using? Why only 150mcg? Anything in regards to weight gain/water retention?

OldMan

Lithium gives me such nice golden metallic glow and my skin is millions bucks since I started taking ... Lithium is estrogen antagonist and can cause hyperthyroidism
I was planing to take 1mg to 5mg after reading haidut's post: "Lithium is best in microdoses (5mg - 10mg daily)."
What product are you using? Why only 150mcg? Anything in regards to weight gain/water retention?

A relative of mine was on lithium in the 1970s to manage a mental disorder of some kind... in my mind lithium has a stigma because of it... i would never take it but im interested in learning how it fits into the Peatarian world view

OP
R

Ron J

A relative of mine was on lithium in the 1970s to manage a mental disorder of some kind... in my mind lithium has a stigma because of it... i would never take it but im interested in learning how it fits into the Peatarian world view
Some good info about lithium in this thread.
lamprofed: "Because lithium and cyproheptadine both decrease serotonin"
If true, then it keeps getting better.

OldMan

Some good info about lithium in this thread.
lamprofed: "Because lithium and cyproheptadine both decrease serotonin"
If true, then it keeps getting better.

ill read thru it... but I dont believe in pharma of any kind... food only....

OP
R

Ron J

I'm convinced NDT makes me look really young and good.
REOSIRENS:"Lithium gives me such nice golden metallic glow and my skin is millions bucks since I started taking ... Lithium is estrogen antagonist and can cause hyperthyroidism"
If lithium can cause hyperthyroidism, wouldn't it produce the same effects on the skin as NDT?

encerent

REOSIRENS:"Lithium gives me such nice golden metallic glow and my skin is millions bucks since I started taking ... Lithium is estrogen antagonist and can cause hyperthyroidism"
If lithium can cause hyperthyroidism, wouldn't it produce the same effects on the skin as NDT?
ya, a high metabolism will make you look youthful and healthy. Thyroid is the most direct way to increase the metabolism.

I understand people not wanting to use these retinoids. They don't help you holistically. But they are very good at keeping your face looking young by their action on the layers of the skin of the face and below to the fat. All celebs use retinoids and most look much younger than normal people their age. A lot of celebs are very unhealthy too, and retinoids are the only thing saving their youthful appearance.

OldMan

ya, a high metabolism will make you look youthful and healthy. Thyroid is the most direct way to increase the metabolism.

I understand people not wanting to use these retinoids. They don't help you holistically. But they are very good at keeping your face looking young by their action on the layers of the skin of the face and below to the fat. All celebs use retinoids and most look much younger than normal people their age. A lot of celebs are very unhealthy too, and retinoids are the only thing saving their youthful appearance.
U in your 20s 30 or 40s?

papaya

I'm convinced NDT makes me look really young and good.
which brand ndt do you take? btw, i tried a teeny tiny dose(crumb) of lithium orotate a few times & it made me beyond exhausted, my legs felt like lead. maybe i didn't have sufficient magnesium levels at the time. i'm tempted to try it again after reading through this thread.

REOSIRENS

I use biotics research and I prefer keep it in a low dose because lithium is very potent mineral... Biotics research have 50mcg as well but have never tried... If you are deficient of magnesium potassium thiamine and glucose(lithium burns(uptake) all these nutrients to promote antidepressant stimulation) ....Lithium will make you tired and your legs will feel like lead... That's why I use with cyproheptadine only because Dr Peat said sugar and salt act in synergy in a good way...For me cyproheptadine is like sugar and lithium is salt but both in very potent form... My brain is in very good shape since I start this combo... I really feel smarter than ever...

REOSIRENS

I found mixed results about lithium. What info do you guys( @haidut @REOSIRENS ) have?
Lithium like other nutrients need to be taken in synergetic way... Lithium for me seems helping gut not release serotonin... Almost all gut serotonin maladies seem to be tackled by lithium... Lithium seems make brain grow at same time... There are now some studies showing lithium promotes longevity and is being used in new high end skin products

REOSIRENS

Lithium at 150mcg don't give me water retention... I sometimes go as high as 300mcg and feel good... PS lithium needs lots of glucose or aminos and minerals and vitamins that can compensate(and increase blood sugar levels) for a very high increase in metabolism... In several studies individuals taking lithium at very high doses were deficient of magnesium potassium retinol thiamine...
One day I have tried lithium with 2 grams of beta alanine and I felt an unbelievable connection with environment...I started to extract emotions from colors scents and a ton of childhood good recollections came to mind...And nothing seemed to worry me... it increased color contrast and saturation... Seemed to unlock some secret doors from my brain... PS I have never tried psychedelic drugs!

OldMan

Lithium at 150mcg don't give me water retention... I sometimes go as high as 300mcg and feel good... PS lithium needs lots of glucose or aminos and minerals and vitamins that can compensate(and increase blood sugar levels) for a very high increase in metabolism... In several studies individuals taking lithium at very high doses were deficient of magnesium potassium retinol thiamine...
One day I have tried lithium with 2 grams of beta alanine and I felt an unbelievable connection with environment...I started to extract emotions from colors scents and a ton of childhood good recollections came to mind...And nothing seemed to worry me... it increased color contrast and saturation... Seemed to unlock some secret doors from my brain... PS I have never tried psychedelic drugs!
May i ask how old u r....20s 30s 40s?... i ask because im in my late 50s and lithium back in 60s 70 was some stuff with alot of social stigma.... as i said before a relative of mine took it ...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals