Eating This Way Plus Thyroid And Progesterone Make Me Really Depressed

Kingpinguin

One more question if you don't mind. I was excited to try the progesterone because RP says it can lessen lipofuscin sun damage spots on the face. Do you know of other ways? Maybe I've been more prone to them because of a stainless steel implant (made up of iron, nickel and something else), which could also be messing with my available and non-available iron levels? If you had such an implant, and were curious about corroded metals and metal ions (these rods do corrode, as seen with retrieved instrumentation), what tests might you do to see if they were affecting health? Thanks again.

Don’t know if there’s any available test for that. Maybe a specializt of some sort could investigate that but persuading someone to do it would br very unlikely.
On top of that them making your more prone to skin damage is just speculation.
Its dangerous to speculate. If you have been sunbathing alot and damaged your skin its likely from the sun bathing itself. Depends on the colour of your skin i guess. There are protective vitamins for the skin though. Vitamin A needed to promote new skin cells.
Vitamin D is needed to protect from UV damage. Vitamin D actually helps you turn browner and not get burned/red skin. So both of those very important. Vitamin E is an antioxidant and also helps the skin reduce damage from the UV rays. Protecting the cell. According to peat lipofuscin is mainly from PUFA. If your cells are mostly PUFA they are more prone to oxidative damage specially from UV rays. Vitamin E prevents that oxidation. Thats why plants produce vitamin E to protect their PUFA from oxidizing in the sun. Other than thise B-vitamins are good. Progesterone etc should be helpfull aswell but I think the vitamins are more important. Saturated fat aswell like coconut oil.

OP
A

abflower

Don’t know if there’s any available test for that. Maybe a specializt of some sort could investigate that but persuading someone to do it would br very unlikely.
On top of that them making your more prone to skin damage is just speculation.
Its dangerous to speculate. If you have been sunbathing alot and damaged your skin its likely from the sun bathing itself. Depends on the colour of your skin i guess. There are protective vitamins for the skin though. Vitamin A needed to promote new skin cells.
Vitamin D is needed to protect from UV damage. Vitamin D actually helps you turn browner and not get burned/red skin. So both of those very important. Vitamin E is an antioxidant and also helps the skin reduce damage from the UV rays. Protecting the cell. According to peat lipofuscin is mainly from PUFA. If your cells are mostly PUFA they are more prone to oxidative damage specially from UV rays. Vitamin E prevents that oxidation. Thats why plants produce vitamin E to protect their PUFA from oxidizing in the sun. Other than thise B-vitamins are good. Progesterone etc should be helpfull aswell but I think the vitamins are more important. Saturated fat aswell like coconut oil.
Vitamins E and D I now definitely do. Thank you! I appreciate your help!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals