How To Use Progesterone Without It Creating Adrenaline

Elize

Greetings from Elize

I am using thyroid medication - 75 mcg of Levoxyl and one drop of Tyronene per day.

I started Projest E 3 drops a day instead of the 12 drops it says on the bottle, but seem to develop tremors and loads of adrenaline.

How do I take the progesterone to lower my estrogen levels without it creating an adrenaline response.

Thanks to all

Sucrates

Progesterone is very pro-thyroid, are you sure you're not making yourself hyper?

Risingfire

Thanks using it topically

I used to rub it on my head for hair growth before bed. I would wake up with an adrenaline rush two hours later. The interesting part is that the Progest E hadn't fully absorbed. I would wipe it off and drink something sweet.

Consider administering orally or trandermally with a meal.

jitsmonkey

Greetings from Elize

I am using thyroid medication - 75 mcg of Levoxyl and one drop of Tyronene per day.

I started Projest E 3 drops a day instead of the 12 drops it says on the bottle, but seem to develop tremors and loads of adrenaline.

How do I take the progesterone to lower my estrogen levels without it creating an adrenaline response.

Thanks to all

a) are you using your pulse and temp pre and post dosing do determine "adrenaline response"
b) fuel. more carbohydrate prior to dosing if in fact you're having an adrenaline stress response.

OP
Elize

Elize

Ok great. Perhaps I also need to eat first before I do the T3. I diluted the Tyronene as I found one drop too strong for me. I understand one drop is 8 mcg of T3 so diluted it with gin and took one drop the same time as my T3. Gosh perhaps I should also take the Progesterone away from the T3. No wonder I am jittery and like a wound up spring. LOL I have low cortisol. I reacted to all the NDT like WP, Nature Throid and Armour. All will have me very low T4 high T3 and make me feel awful. Then switched to Levoxyl and Nature Throid but made my T4 to high. Now doc switched me to Levoxyl and I am doing the topical T3 which warms me up and not make my neck and muscles feel tight. Using progesterone to lower my high estrogen levels. My gosh I guess now would just have to stop all meds for a day or so just to get over the jitters. Thanks for all the advice.

jitsmonkey

Ok great. Perhaps I also need to eat first before I do the T3. I diluted the Tyronene as I found one drop too strong for me. I understand one drop is 8 mcg of T3 so diluted it with gin and took one drop the same time as my T3. Gosh perhaps I should also take the Progesterone away from the T3. No wonder I am jittery and like a wound up spring. LOL I have low cortisol. I reacted to all the NDT like WP, Nature Throid and Armour. All will have me very low T4 high T3 and make me feel awful. Then switched to Levoxyl and Nature Throid but made my T4 to high. Now doc switched me to Levoxyl and I am doing the topical T3 which warms me up and not make my neck and muscles feel tight. Using progesterone to lower my high estrogen levels. My gosh I guess now would just have to stop all meds for a day or so just to get over the jitters. Thanks for all the advice.

At the end of the day all supplements aside the most important (or certainly one of the most important) thing is getting fuel inside the cell to fuel the "higher" metabolic process. If you have low cortisol that's from running on stress hormones for a long time which also means you likely don't utilize fuel well. So by stimulating metabolism with T3 or whatever but without providing the fuel needed to run that metabolism the only possibility is for you to feel lousy.
If you're going to use these hormones make absolutely certain you are eating enough and getting ample fuel over the course of the day. Without enough fuel you're just making the problem worse.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals