I Get It! Progesterone Is Finally Working For Me (as A Man)

DaveFoster

A while ago I was taking around 60 drops of Health Natura's progesterone in vitamin E product per day or maybe more. I'd just slather it all over my gums. One time, I got a sense of timelessness: one of the most surreal experiences of my life.

Peater Pan

A while ago I was taking around 60 drops of Health Natura's progesterone in vitamin E product per day or maybe more. I'd just slather it all over my gums. One time, I got a sense of timelessness: one of the most surreal experiences of my life.
Were there any averse affect from high dose progesterone? Would you recommend HNs, IL's or Progest-e?

Progesterone

Can you elaborate pls?

DaveFoster

Were there any averse affect from high dose progesterone? Would you recommend HNs, IL's or Progest-e?
I can't remember any other effects. I don't have any experience with those.

Can you elaborate pls?
It only lasted about 8 seconds, but it was a feeling of complete immersion in reality, completely free from anxiety. It seemed like that state is one completely free from stress, and how humans are supposed to live.

johnwester130

this sounds incredible.

do you think progesterone has esoteric/occult uses too?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals