Can You Grow/improve Masculine Feautures After You Stunted This As A Teen?

T

TheBeard

Hopefully thats the case because i don't think my androgen profile can get any better than it is now naturally

I'd start now with very high transcrotal testosterone cream doses.

OP
J

Josh

No it's not. Unless you are in the middle of nowhere with no antennas, no pesticides, locally grown food, you're miles away from having clean androgen receptors.

well yah i mean come on, in that case theres basically no one on the planet whos got great androgen receptors then or maybe like 0.1% of the population who are living and absolute perfect lifestyle. I think your being a bit OTT, my hormonal profile is the best it'll get naturally, why would i want to add synthetic hormones and then hamper my own production which is working fine? (If you click on the link for my blood results in OP)

T

TheBeard

well yah i mean come on, in that case theres basically no one on the planet whos got great androgen receptors then or maybe like 0.1% of the population who are living and absolute perfect lifestyle. I think your being a bit OTT, my hormonal profile is the best it'll get naturally, why would i want to add synthetic hormones and then hamper my own production which is working fine? (If you click on the link for my blood results in OP)

Well you answered your own question. No one lives in an optimal androgenic environment today, that's why no one looks like Clint Eastwook anymore.
Look around: only soy boys with small wrists, no beard, no jaw line, no character.

With the amount of EDCs today, everyone suffers from tertiary hypogonadism, which is androgen acquired resistance. You need far greater androgens levels today to achieve the same results as 50 years ago, so the "best of your natural hormonal profiles" won't get you where you want.

I didn't say you HAVE to jump on androgens.
You HAVE to jump on them IF you want to achieve the goal you originally explained in your OP.

Warrior

One thing I noticed back in the early 00s was that a lot of kids were ending up dead fighting outside clubs after getting knocked out by a blow to the head. It was quite huge for a while and something you'd hear of real frequent until they clamped down on straighteners on the pavement by bringing in new regs for those on the door to stop it happening instead of kicking them out of the premises and just watching.

I get my eggs from a dude on an allotment and one day I ran out and needed more so went to the shops and bought some organics off the shelf. Upon cracking them they disintegrated in my hands due to the force I'd used as the farm ones had such solid, tough shells due to what they're fed in contrast to these latest acquisitions.

Suddenly it became obvious that these new kids must, like the eggs, have bones that were paper thin in comparison because clubbing in the 90s was freeflowing women and violence. People would get knocked clean out, bounce, slide across the deck then get stomped before dusting themselves off after a bit and get back on with it.

See what I'm saying? Much more resilient. A definite increase in intrinsic strength and other variables of heritage.

We're cut from a cloth they don't make any more, in that sense, so how much of this can you truly reverse engineer back in if the original components weren't of the same purity and strength?

Its all by design though, weaker generations with declining hormones and ever increasing ways to play with themselves equals less resistance to tyranny as long as they're entertained and distracted.

I noticed it with those who were older when I was coming up as they were all super tough and muscular due to the the hard labor and good feeding as there was nothing but locally sourced and organics on the shelves before big business stepped in. No one saw a gym. None of them took vitamins. They drank like fish, chain smoked cigarettes and a lot of them are still ticking in perfect health, last time I seen them, whereas the modern day kids just edging out their teens are obviously depleted before they've even began the race.

Once again, how much can you truly reverse engineer in the face of this? Granted the cells in the body turn over completely every seven and half years so anything is possible in that respect but its not something I've ever seen anyone address and this thread reminded me of the observation back when.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals