Lightheaded, Herpes, Tired, Etc

iLoveSugar

I've pretty much at this point acquired about every symptom of a run down immune system, and the effects keep tirading. Not really sure what to do at this point. Diet and caloric intake sucks because I am always so bloated and crampy regardless I eat or not. I'm having trouble walking or standing because my balance system is now off so bad that it's just best to lay down and try and sleep all day.

My main symptoms are:
Severe vertigo.
Blacking out often for no reason
Severe fatigue even with 10-12 hours of sleep
Herpes infections that run rampant and never go away. It's all but taken away and sexual life.
Body pain all over
Crippling brain fog
Dry skin/hair
Awful bags under my eyes that are very ugly
Miserable, agitated easily, etc
Very cold feet regardless if they are covered, have socks on, etc
Stomach is still very bad

At this point, I have pretty much all but lost hope for help. It's going on 6 years of bad agony and living mostly in bed. I can't enjoy any aspect of life. The fun things in life are now chores and no longer do I look forward to it.

Rant over.

x-ray peat

My girlfriend used to have the occasional oral herpes outbreak (she calls them cold sores). Wanting to help out and obviously not catch her "cold sores" I found a guy on youtube claiming that pure wild oregano oil diluted in coconut oil can cure herpes. Lots of good feedback in viewer comments. I bought her some oregano oil on amazon from Zane Hellas. His stuff was much more expensive.

Basically you add as many drops of oil of oregano to say a small bottle of melted coconut oil until the taste of the mixture is getting too strong to handle. Then daily or twice daily rub some on the mix on the base of the spine (the virus hides there when dormant) and put a 1/4 teaspoon under your tongue. After a couple of months her outbreaks became fewer and fewer and less and less long lasting. Now after a year, its been several months since an outbreak. She feels she is cured or very close to being cured.
(edited after asking her for an update)

here is the link with instructions in the comments section. Also she did it without the switch to a raw diet as he recommends.

Last edited:
M

member 2106

500 mg a day. Nothing higher than that.

It's worth considering a higher dosage. Maybe try 500 mg twice a day, and see if that helps. I've found dosages of around 3g per day to be extremely effective for herpes outbreaks.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lollipop

It's worth considering a higher dosage. Maybe try 500 mg twice a day, and see if that helps. I've found dosages of around 3g per day to be extremely effective for herpes outbreaks.
Also, I know people who have used up to 10gms a day for bad outbreaks. Also told my client about Progest-e and how herpes seems related to high serotonin. I said it couldn't hurt to put some on an outbreak. She did and apparently it reduced the severity and duration. Anyway worth a try.

x-ray peat

why waste time with managing outbreaks or speeding up recovery? Oil of oregano, a known anti-viral, completely eliminates the virus.

LukeL

Depression and environment sound like factors here - also this is a quote from @haidut about things that are antiviral

"Anti-serotonin drugs seem to be able to stop actual viral replication for most viruses including the flu. If the "flu" is viral instead of endotoxin reaction, progesterone, pregnenolone, DHEA, cholesterol, MB, magnesium, vitamin E, theanine, vitamin A, vitamin A, emodin, etc all have been shown to have potent antiviral effects and many of the trials were in humans too. A recent news piece was about progesterone. Google"progesterone protects from flu"."

L

lollipop

why waste time with managing outbreaks or speeding up recovery? Oil of oregano, a known anti-viral, completely eliminates the virus.
I agree @x-ray peat. But did not work for my client. She tried - was recommended by a naturopathic doctor. I gave her the above AND this link to this man's research on using Zinc. She made more progress and did not with the Oil of Oregano.

http://george-eby-research.com/html/herpes.html

Different people's systems must respond differently to treatments. Not sure why exactly.

x-ray peat

I agree @x-ray peat. But did not work for my client. She tried - was recommended by a naturopathic doctor. I gave her the above AND this link to this man's research on using Zinc. She made more progress and did not with the Oil of Oregano.

http://george-eby-research.com/html/herpes.html

Different people's systems must respond differently to treatments. Not sure why exactly.
I agree with that. I was speaking more in comparison to things like lysine which apparently only reduces occurrences but doesn't actually remove the virus. If Zinc can cure it for some, like oil of oregano for others, then that would be a good choice as well.

L

lollipop

I agree with that. I was speaking more in comparison to things like lysine which apparently only reduces occurrences but doesn't actually remove the virus. If Zinc can cure it for some, like oil of oregano for others, then that would be a good choice as well.
:):

aliciahere

how are your meals looking when you plug them into cronometer?

Also, what is your thyroid at? Have you been tested for celiac? (I'm a celiac and I had many of the symptoms you described)

Nokoni

Google"progesterone protects from flu".
This is apparently effective, but only if 5-AR has not been downregulated.
in people who are under stress, have neurological damage, have endured treatment with finsateride, or are simply loaded with PUFA the enzyme 5-AR is downregulated both in levels and in activity.
So 5a-DHP may be worth a try. In someone who's endured so much stress allopregnanolone may be exhausted from 5-AR crashing, and that will most certainly make one miserable. 5a-DHP seems to restore it from the first dose, and it may also help with viral infection.
5α-Dihydroprogesterone (5α-DHP) - Pro-hormone And Neurosteroid For R&D

ntend

Lozenges are the only form of zinc I can tolerate. Dissolves more slowly so doesn't all hit your stomach at once.

Cold-EEZE - Cold-EEZE

Also most health food stores have various zinc lozenges.

LUH 3417

I used to get frequent cold sores on my lip, especially when stressed. Since taking monolaurin I haven’t had any.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals