Ageless Peater

M

marikay

Has following Dr. PEATs recommendations contributed to your "younger looking" appearance?

Most definately. In fact I'd say it is the main reason. I used to be a long distance runner. And then I followed that up with a stint as a vegetarian. I was rail thin, but I looked like nuclear winter. And felt even worse. Things are way better now with Ray, both physically and psychologically.

OldMan

Most definately. In fact I'd say it is the main reason. I used to be a long distance runner. And then I followed that up with a stint as a vegetarian. I was rail thin, but I looked like nuclear winter. And felt even worse. Things are way better now with Ray, both physically and psychologically.

Interesting! You do the sugar thing and oj and milk and cheese now ?

M

marikay

...great..thats very encouraging.....
I find the peat diet transforming..... what kind of exercise do u do now?

Almost none if I can help it. I live in a beautiful place, so I do walk a lot by choice. And I am feeling lately that it would be pleasurable to do some weight lifting. I'm going to look for concentric type exercise as I understand from Ray that works well.

Freeing myself from thinking I need to exercise was one of the most beneficial things I've ever done for myself. So much more time and energy and money for more pleasurable things.

OldMan

...great..thats very encouraging.....
I find the peat diet transforming..... what kind of exercise do u do now?
I do get cold
Almost none if I can help it. I live in a beautiful place, so I do walk a lot by choice. And I am feeling lately that it would be pleasurable to do some weight lifting. I'm going to look for concentric type exercise as I understand from Ray that works well.

Freeing myself from thinking I need to exercise was one of the most beneficial things I've ever done for myself. So much more time and energy and money for more pleasurable things.
liberating for sure!..... what kind of milk do u drink and how much.... grassfed milk? and what kind of cheese and oj..... my problem is that worry about the soy/grain that cows and chickens eat..... and how much sucrose do u consume a day? ..... i walk alot as well; not so much last few months because of cold but spring is coming.. .... i live a few minutes outside nyc in nj...

Last edited:

REOSIRENS

For very tight skin and plumped... I lock myself in my car on sunny day with sunlight passing through the windows closed and outside temperature around 17° C or 20 C... I stay inside with windows closed for about 51 minutes as my breathing start to reduce oxigen and increases carbon dioxide... After 51 minutes my face is plumped and shinning... Inside of car I notice my heart working fast and veins poping up from all parts of my body and temples... It improves libido and motivation and depression vanish when inside of car... I feel very good

M

marikay

I do get cold

liberating for sure!..... what kind of milk do u drink and how much.... grassfed milk? and what kind of cheese and oj..... my problem is that worry about the soy/grain that cows and chickens eat..... and how much sucrose do u consume a day? ..... i walk alot as well; not so much last few months because of cold but spring is coming.. .... i live a few minutes outside nyc in nj...

I asked Ray if the milk needed to be from grass fed cows and he said no. The milk tastes better if it comes from grass fed cows but the milk from soy fed cows is fine (and a lot cheaper). Apparantely, the rumen the cows possess gives them the ability to change the composition of the food they eat. Pigs don't have rumen so when they are fed soy the fat remains polyunsaturated, so you have to refry bacon in coconut oil to get the saturated fat content up.

I try to drink 1/2 gallon of milk a day. I usually get close to that but not always. I drink 1% milk because if I drink whole (or even 2%) I have trouble getting enough protein as the fat in the milk fills me up so much. I use whole milk in my coffee because the low fat milk turns the coffee an unappealing gray color.

As for sucrose, I start by adding a little bit of a sugar syrup to the milk. Danny roddy has a video on YouTube that shows how to do this. I also add a little bit of non-iodized salt to the milk. I squeeze my own oranges to get a least a cup and a half of OJ a day. I drink coke and make sugar cookies with skim milk powder. I have been known to carry a small packet of sugar and a small packet of salt around with me for emergencies. I try to get a four to one ratio of carbs to protein, but I'm not always sure that I do. If in doubt, I consume more sugar as the low blood sugar headache and bad mood is something I wish to avoid at all costs.

I am not as careful about cheese as some here are. I try to get the cheese made without enzymes but I go ahead and eat the other type as well. When I have time I make the Farmer's Cheese with whole milk.

Someday I am going to look for eggs from free range non-soy feed chickens. But right now I just use the store bought ones. I eat two eggs every other day. I have gotten good at poaching them in a pan. I also can fry them in butter sunny side up with a teaspoon of honey dribbled over the yolks while they are cooking.

I lived in Greenwich Villagefor ten years. It's. a great place to walk.

OldMan

and also the piet diet is so forei
For very tight skin and plumped... I lock myself in my car on sunny day with sunlight passing through the windows closed and outside temperature around 17° C or 20 C... I stay inside with windows closed for about 51 minutes as my breathing start to reduce oxigen and increases carbon dioxide... After 51 minutes my face is plumped and shinning... Inside of car I notice my heart working fast and veins poping up from all parts of my body and temples... It improves libido and motivation and depression vanish when inside of car... I feel very good
I asked Ray if the milk needed to be from grass fed cows and he said no. The milk tastes better if it comes from grass fed cows but the milk from soy fed cows is fine (and a lot cheaper). Apparantely, the rumen the cows possess gives them the ability to change the composition of the food they eat. Pigs don't have rumen so when they are fed soy the fat remains polyunsaturated, so you have to refry bacon in coconut oil to get the saturated fat content up.

I try to drink 1/2 gallon of milk a day. I usually get close to that but not always. I drink 1% milk because if I drink whole (or even 2%) I have trouble getting enough protein as the fat in the milk fills me up so much. I use whole milk in my coffee because the low fat milk turns the coffee an unappealing gray color.

As for sucrose, I start by adding a little bit of a sugar syrup to the milk. Danny roddy has a video on YouTube that shows how to do this. I also add a little bit of non-iodized salt to the milk. I squeeze my own oranges to get a least a cup and a half of OJ a day. I drink coke and make sugar cookies with skim milk powder. I have been known to carry a small packet of sugar and a small packet of salt around with me for emergencies. I try to get a four to one ratio of carbs to protein, but I'm not always sure that I do. If in doubt, I consume more sugar as the low blood sugar headache and bad mood is something I wish to avoid at all costs.

I am not as careful about cheese as some here are. I try to get the cheese made without enzymes but I go ahead and eat the other type as well. When I have time I make the Farmer's Cheese with whole milk.

Someday I am going to look for eggs from free range non-soy feed chickens. But right now I just use the store bought ones. I eat two eggs every other day. I have gotten good at poaching them in a pan. I also can fry them in butter sunny side up with a teaspoon of honey dribbled over the yolks while they are cooking.

I lived in Greenwich Villagefor ten years. It's. a great place to walk.

thanks for your great reply.... i do alot of what you do.... its nice to know theres a boomer like me doing alot the same stuff ... i didn't know that about the milk i buy the crazy expensive grass fed stuff but if Ray says regular is fine ill buy the regular... ive looked everywhere for grass fed chicken eggs.... cant find them,.,,, i do 2 soft boiled every day.... maybe its too much? i do the sugar packs.,,, and i add a tablespoon of sea salt and sugar in my milk..... i walked thru central park today..... was beautiful!! had a bag of organic sugar with me and took a few pinches when i started feelin spacey and cranky.... so i know what u mean about the bad mood,,..,., greenwich is great place to walk.... and now the Highline in the meat packing district.... do you eat potatoes?..... Ray has said theyre ok in some interview and has said the starch granules damage cells thru persorption... i love potatoes i boil mine for an hour but dont know if i should limit them or what..... what do u think?

Last edited:

OldMan

how often do u lock yourself in the car.,,,, interesting idea.... i have a convertible... i dont think it would work for me lol.... id try it tho

DaveFoster

Letrozole made my face look pretty good, so estrogen antagonism and hyperthyroidism is probably protective against skin aging. Ray also thinks the same.

encerent

The most sure way to look youthful in the face is to use pharma retinoids on it.

scarlettsmum

The most sure way to look youthful in the face is to use pharma retinoids on it.
It's linked to cancer. Look it up, it has been discussed on the forum before. But I know what you're saying, I used to use it until I found out about it being not so benign as it seems.

REOSIRENS

It is not true... Even using it with pregnenolone makes face dried and sunken... What makes face look plumped and young is vitamin d with dhea... It even helps women looking young and glowing... Vitamin a is good for metabolism but vitamin d seems to be more helpful

REOSIRENS

how often do u lock yourself in the car.,,,, interesting idea.... i have a convertible... i dont think it would work for me lol.... id try it tho
I do twice a week... But everyday you have a very dramatic change I mean for good... It even improves hair density and growth... It increases quite a lot metabolism(seems to use quite a lot of your physiological reserves of sugar thiamine potassium and magnesium...So better to supplement if you feel deficient of them) ... Convertible I think it will not work but you can try...

OldMan

and also the piet diet is so forei

thanks for your great reply.... i do alot of what you do.... its nice to know theres a boomer like me doing alot the same stuff ... i didn't know that about the milk i buy the crazy expensive grass fed stuff but if Ray says regular is fine ill buy the regular... ive looked everywhere for grass fed chicken eggs.... cant find them,.,,, i do 2 soft boiled every day.... maybe its too much? i do the sugar packs.,,, and i add a tablespoon of sea salt and sugar in my milk..... i walked thru central park today..... was beautiful!! had a bag of organic sugar with me and took a few pinches when i started feelin spacey and cranky.... so i know what u mean about the bad mood,,..,., greenwich is great place to walk.... and now the Highline in the meat packing district.... do you eat potatoes?..... Ray has said theyre ok in some interview and has said the starch granules damage cells thru persorption... i love potatoes i boil mine for an hour but dont know if i should limit them or what..... what do u think?
I do twice a week... But everyday you have a very dramatic change I mean for good... It even improves hair density and growth... It increases quite a lot metabolism(seems to use quite a lot of your physiological reserves of sugar thiamine potassium and magnesium...So better to supplement if you feel deficient of them) ... Convertible I think it will not work but you can try...
i like the intensity
It's linked to cancer. Look it up, it has been discussed on the forum before. But I know what you're saying, I used to use it until I found out about it being not so benign as it seems.
i will give it a try.... the science is all there.... intense stuff.

Regina

so that's why lovers emerging from the back seat of a car look so glowing. :joyful:

REOSIRENS

Letrozole made my face look pretty good, so estrogen antagonism and hyperthyroidism is probably protective against skin aging. Ray also thinks the same.
Lithium gives me such nice golden metallic glow and my skin is millions bucks since I started taking ... Lithium is estrogen antagonist and can cause hyperthyroidism

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals