Ageless Peater

EIRE24

:kiss: Done. And I'll bring the liver

I don't even eat liver that often because it just doesn't do anything for me. I've tried times of eating it often and have felt worse after it. Oysters I do tend to feel good after but I worry about the metals and bad stuff from the South Korean canned oysters from crown prince

sladerunner69

I don't even eat liver that often because it just doesn't do anything for me. I've tried times of eating it often and have felt worse after it. Oysters I do tend to feel good after but I worry about the metals and bad stuff from the South Korean canned oysters from crown prince

Quit worrying so much brah. We all gotta die sometime right?

Note

Where I live we have plenty of farmers so I eat vegetables and grass fed meat... Although I live at the coast I don't eat so much fish... Don't like fish because feels like taking fish oil... I only eat shrimps apart from meat... And only drink high calcium mineral water(lots of artesian water companies these days)... And chamomile tea almost everyday... I eat a typical dessert composed of egg yolks and cacao nibs and it is really good for mind ...
I usually eat frequent small meals... Big meals can cause physiological stress to your body...
I focus more my life on vitamin S(socializing/avoiding isolation)...

Love(romantic/parental/good friendships...

Light(it sunny here most of days)...

Projects(feeling life projects being fulfilled is very good healer to your whole body)...

Supplements I only take when my body start to complain about some nutrients...

Most important thing is understanding your body and learn what makes you good and what makes sick or sad... Socializing and feeling loved heal more than certain supplements or drugs...

PS very important... Delaying aging is about avoid high stress... Slow living is important... Meditation... Relaxation... Love... And life fulfilment(not materialistic fulfilment) is what tackled stress/aging

Supplements
Thyroid
Lithium/cyproheptadine combo
Aspirin/progesterone combo
CO2 (locking myself in car...In sunny day)
They were things who took me physiologically in a good direction...In terms of supplements

Hi,

Could you share with me a recipe for your desert made with egg yolk and cacao? :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

ill read thru it... but I dont believe in pharma of any kind... food only....

Lithium isn't exactly "pharma." It's an element on the periodic table. There's some studies that show that areas with high amounts of lithium in drinking water have lower rates of suicide, depression, and crime. The doses used as a drug were very high, right around the area that can cause kidney toxicity.

OP
R

Ron J

Is the face lifting effect from pregnenolone permanent, or only while supplementing with it?

Cheesecake

It is not true... Even using it with pregnenolone makes face dried and sunken... What makes face look plumped and young is vitamin d with dhea... It even helps women looking young and glowing... Vitamin a is good for metabolism but vitamin d seems to be more helpful
Do you use the Vit D / DHEA topically (directly on facial skin) or just orally to see skin benefits? And I think I agree with you on retinoids not guaranteeing a youthful glow ... I never saw benefits from it either

GreekDemiGod

Guys, how to achieve this? He said he took Accutane, but how to get that glow and perfect moisture / hydration?
Ebcp2BvXkAMqjDN

Ebcp2BrXsAAkVR_

https://twitter.com/taylorpayp/status/1276535033898192896?s=20

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals