Abdominal Distention From Putting Salt On Food

Hazzzard777

Hey everyone,

I have a problem. Everytime i put amounts of sea salt ON my food i get some gut irritation and abdominal distention.

I need a alot of salt for mood, libido, temperature etc. But i cook all my foods myself and only put the salt (saline salt/ sea salt) on top of the potatos, meat and veggies.

Whenever the salt is in the food like lets say in sausage or italian ham this causes no reaction and even lessens the bloat. And i feel good.

Is it cause the sea salt is too big in salt crystals? I always have this problem since i had low thyroid and adrenal function.

I tried looking into pickling salt. Maybe that would help.

Appreciate feedback
Thanks

tara

What happens if you include the salt when cooking your food?
Peat seems to favour pickling salt for its purity, but I'd be surprised if that's what's giving you quick symptoms.
Salt at too high a concentration can irritate (so can just about anything at too higha concentration) - so maybe the big crystals are bothering you.

zooma

I've had the same problem. I think it is the big crystals as you both say, or from the other heavy metals found in sea salt.

For now I've been using baking soda instead and eating salty cheese.

I'm going to order the pickling or kosher salt at some point.

peter88

i switched to sea salt not too long back and started having the same happen. even if it is fully dissolved it ends up bugging my stomach and affecting my sleep. mortons canning and pickling doesnt seem to be an issue so it must be some sort of contamination...

peter88

i switched to sea salt not too long back and started having the same happen. even if it is fully dissolved it ends up bugging my stomach and affecting my sleep. mortons canning and pickling doesnt seem to be an issue so it must be some sort of contamination...
Can anybody explain an alternative to what may be happening? I have been trialing some Icelandic sea salt because I’ve heard it’s the “cleanest” sea salt and within a couple days it gives me clogged pores on my forehead. Stopped for a week and tried it again. Same thing happened. Heavy metals?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals