A Reminder Of What A Real Man Looks Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

RisingSun

For all of you « men » focusing on a « full head of hair » and other attributes you think are manly, this is a real man:

A97DD88F-0F1D-4B36-A9D7-C284D066C516.jpeg

Jennifer

Maybe the problem is thinking there is only one kind of "real man?"

RobertJM

Ok that's the man done.

Can you now post what a real women should look like please? Fairs fair. Just to prevent confusion here.

Broken man

To be honest I dont think so. I dont know your age but when I will talk about my experience and I am 21 years old, the guys that have most girls interests are 70-80 kg heavy with little muscle, high energy and are funny.

Jennifer

You're so kind. Thanks for editing to correct my mistakes (there and proove).
LOL When I quoted you, half the sentence was missing so I quickly typed it in...and apparently got it wrong.

yerrag

He's a ladies' man, I can tell.

Amazoniac

LOL When I quoted you, half the sentence was missing so I quickly typed it in...and apparently got it wrong.
Noo, I mean it. I got your notification and the quote had those mistakes. When I later returned on the thread you fixed one and so I corrected my post. I thought you were unboratifying myself out of kindness.
Is that pboy?
nαh

Jennifer

@Amazoniac — I prefer the mistakes. It makes me feel like it's okay for me to make them, too. Besides, I didn't even notice them because I was so focused on how spot on I felt your comment was, Guru. ;)

T

tca300

So a " real man " is a regular man, but one that uses substances that allow for unaturally large levels of lean tissue. Got it! Hold my milk while I call my local anabolic dealer.

Jpkoepse

As a competitive bodybuilder myself. . I can say that girls havelittle interest in a guy being huge. Add on the fact that the lifestyle is very planned and restricted... not much appeal at all. The sad truth for me lol luckily my girl also competes .

Vinero

This topic is so stupid. Guess most of us who Peat are not real men then. Better lose some hair and grow a hairy gorilla chest.

Attakai

So the guy with shriveled up impotent testicles from taking excessive steroids is the real man?

Luckytype

So by definition what we know about this picture a real man is:

-Pharmacologically enhanced otherwise wouldnt be considered a "real man"
-Bald
-Bodyhair reminiscent of a 1970s carpet
-Around 5'7 judging by the assumed standard height of fullsize lockers
-Owns an Iphone 6 but is unable to take a photo with a self-timer so asks a taller non-real man to take it for him
-Understands locker room downlighting probably gives him his best look.
-From a close-minded classic physique perspective has terrible left to right symmetry and terrible top to bottom balance

Lets gooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals